Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pr0n I think I should be given some Domination medals for my quality postings.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Aldo_Anything Posted:

None, cause soon we will let the community choose their mods and quang very popular among oldfabulous persons and newfabulous persons. After his election, he can give medals to himself, like all the other mods did before him.

so you admit that you cheat at dom?

Majestic Ban-
ana Slug

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Aldo_Anything Posted:

None, cause soon we will let the community choose their mods and quang very popular among oldfabulous persons and newfabulous persons. After his election, he can give medals to himself, like all the other mods did before him.

What madness is this? Surely you understand that I am talking about giving medals to was and not Quang!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I have medals I am willing to donate to this worthy cause. Log in to see images!

If this were to happen I wish that medals can be sellable

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Wait, we can actually do that? This totally changes my Domination strategy!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!