Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun UNBAN FRAN

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Celerysteve Posted:

Right, like I wouldn’t at least see what it was… Are you going to remove the censor or do I have subscribe to your website?

Would you believe if I told you I literally lost access to my cellphone?

I was about to delete the photo forever and my USB cable decided to disconnect at random, now I can’t access my cellphone driver for some weird reason AND THE PHOTO IS STILL THERE.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I’m literally freaking out over this

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I also tried plugging the chip into a different cellphone but it blocked the chip so now I’m desperate D:

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Fran Posted:

Would you believe if I told you I literally lost access to my cellphone?

I was about to delete the photo forever and my USB cable decided to disconnect at random, now I can’t access my cellphone driver for some weird reason AND THE PHOTO IS STILL THERE.

It’s a sign. You’re destined to show your mammary glands on Forumwarz. You can’t go against destiny.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Celerysteve Posted:

lol

Except I was making fun of you and Fran Log in to see images!

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

Bump to avoid the ****.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!