Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Wheels remember the time when I said that not deleting anon will spawn some bad posters? well it turns out I was right

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Bacchus Posted:

I’m honored. In a game about ****ing people off… I’ve ****ed people off.

­There you go again, being about as smart as a bag of blue waffles. I never said that you ****ed me off. I just stated that you’re a horrible troll, which is quite different than the successful ones.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Bacchus Posted:

I have reason to believe you started your own anon thread and flooded the boards with anon so you could use the anger it would cause to rally people behind you.

A mod can probably confirm that none of those bumps were made by me.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS Posted:

While I am on board with most of what you say, what it boils down to is you want 12-15 year olds to act and behave differently from the way 12-15 year olds have acted and behaved since the dawn of time. I don’t see it happening.

That’s a good point but I’ve seen posters who are around that age group that are better posters than ones which are much older.

shadowlolz Posted:

well if that is what you feel.. but I believe that the more the merrier here. This forum is alive with all of these people contributing toward it, in whatever way they wish to (and we have solid mods to keep them in order too if needed) and you should learn that the demographics of the users here – and what they post are only natural, like what male reproductive organFACEPANTS said above.

This isn’t really about “There’s not enough people here”. I’m not discouraging people from posting. If I was I would go to every thread a new person makes and tell them how terrible they are. What I’m saying is ”Hey you can post but don’t go all “UR A GEY” and expect everyone to be “ROFLing”. Contrary to what you might think this isn’t like 4chan where you can post anything (so long as it’s legal) and have everything “EPIC WINS” or “FAIL OMG”. If you really think that behaviour is acceptable anywhere then I suggest you should get help”.

Maybe I should be more tollerant of people younger than me on the internet idk. Saying that I don’t want this place to be another 4chan.

SanDyk Posted:

I have also reason to believe that he’s the one who bumped a lot of anon threads not long ago which ruined RP for a few days. I mean recrobumping can be effective if done right. However the bumping here was for the sake of bumping which was more annoying than anything.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Bacchus Posted:

Considering your posting history and how you are related to the aforementioned permabanned posters, I don’t think you want a mod to confirm that.

Mostly because it will not do any good for you.

Fran edited this message on 07/18/2010 8:34PM

I am glad that I did not download that Ricket script!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Bacchus Posted:

I’m honored. In a game about ****ing people off… I’ve ****ed people off.

Seriously, SanDyk, you are the worst thing Forumwarz has going for it. You’re an endless source of animosity on the CD side of the board and what little you contribute to the RP side is meaningless dribble no one reads anyway. I have reason to believe you started your own anon thread and flooded the boards with anon so you could use the anger it would cause to rally people behind you. (of course I mean “reason to believe” in the exact same sense SanDyk does which is “I made that up” )

hello nailbomb, pleasure to see you again.

Bacchus Posted:

The same goes for me also.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I think this suggestion is a violation of human rights. Even bad posters have the right to post whatever they want as long as they play by the rules. Taking that right from them is a serious offense and should be bannable imo Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Bad posting is hardly an inalienable right.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

quangntenemy Posted:

I think this suggestion is a violation of human rights. Even bad posters have the right to post whatever they want as long as they play by the rules. Taking that right from them is a serious offense and should be bannable imo Log in to see images!

Suck on an exhaust pipe, quang. And take long, deep breaths.

Seriously, you’re very special to compare human rights to something so petty as forum posting. I understand you’re trying to make this a “Free Speech” issue, but it’s really not. Don’t try to trivialize real human rights violations with your bull****.

swine Posted:

Suck on an exhaust pipe, quang. And take long, deep breaths.

Seriously, you’re very special to compare human rights to something so petty as forum posting. I understand you’re trying to make this a “Free Speech” issue, but it’s really not. Don’t try to trivialize real human rights violations with your bull****.

Bad posting is a form of freedom of speech just like selling very bad music or bad poems and sometimes you might get to fix the small things on the way of fixing the big things.

The nerd o powa edited this message on 07/18/2010 10:02PM

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

The nerd o powa Posted:

Bad posting is a form of freedom of speech just like selling very bad music or bad poems.

This is a privately owned site…

swine Posted:

This is a privately owned site…

and rules against bad posting (excluding trolling related posts) do not exist yet
The nerd o powa edited this message on 07/18/2010 10:07PM

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Freedom of speech doesn’t actually mean you can say whatever you want. The site is owned by a Canadian anyway.

Adapt Posted:

Freedom of speech doesn’t actually mean you can say whatever you want. The site is owned by a Canadian anyway.

So how does that help?

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Adapt Posted:

I thought the servers were in the US somewhere.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Skyman747 Posted:

I thought the servers were in the US somewhere.

According to Flagfox Forumwarz.com is in Canada.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

According to Flagfox Forumwarz.com is in Canada.

oh I could have sworn ET said something about using US servers but I’m probably just imagining it.

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Skyman747 Posted:

oh I could have sworn ET said something about using US servers but I’m probably just imagining it.

The IP is from Toronto, Ontario, while the domain registrant is from the US.

Also, the website’s title is 37% relevant, whatever that means.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

SanDyk Posted:

You know ricket’s script is great for hiding anon and all that but that’s what its weakness is at the same time. I mean if someone was to spam the anon boards meaning all the latest rp threads are anon ones, I wouldn’t see anything in grp.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/79892

Alright, so, this script should now pull an appropriate number of GRP threads and add them to your list after Anon threads are removed. The code’s kinda janky and there are some features missing (like the mouseover author bit of links), but whatever.

Also, in an effort to prevent duplicate threads in that box, it’ll pull threads starting at the 8th most recent.

Edit: Also, this new feature doesn’t work on http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/rp. Whatever.

Ricket edited this message on 07/19/2010 5:45AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!