Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex a message from an unknown location

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

alright guys you know how it go de oh dos (thats how fabulous persons say goes) and ive been gettin some flak back some months back an i had to get away. been usin disguises been travelin at night been stoppin updatin my personal video blog an i sent this cool fine upstanding member of society dude to be on 2 And A Half Men in my place.

but i bet you all ben worried and i want to tell you im havin a great time. i cant say were i been but im keepin in Sheen. i punched a dolphin and a security guard in the space of like five minutes yesterday and i spilled some coffee on this like six year old girls face. i ended up ****in her mom so you know what they say mission accomplished.

im makin a movie in secrets about 9/11 and how the govment are ****in with me because im a truthseeker im tryin to write it n film it at the same time but thats hard cuz i been drunk so much. once i puked for a hole week straight but we had to film to stay on budget.

right now all thats important is to membew bout jesus you know because in tryin times that big mother ****er is there just strokin our hair and sayin its cool Chuck its way ****in cool someday youll be in heaven and we show major league and hot shot every day up here and the woman's genitals is so tight its like everyone a virgin mary and to remember about america for the 4th of july comin up and how freedoms.

so ladies keep bein sexy animals shakin them titties and gettin wet thinkin bout me plowin you all night and dudes imagine im givin you high fives whenever **** gets bad because im there in spirit.

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Coach

Avatar: 239720 2010-07-13 13:48:05 -0400

Level 1 Re-Re

Is the movie made of chocolate?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Charlie Sheen is a fabulous person.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Celerysteve Posted:

Celerysteve is a fabulous person.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Charlie Sheen Posted:

...and dudes imagine im givin you high fives whenever **** gets bad because im there in spirit.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Did you post the second pic because of the not shown giant touching the male reproductive organ of that guy with his huge hand? Just asking because none of them looks like Charlie Sheen at all.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Did you post the second pic because of the not shown giant touching the male reproductive organ of that guy with his huge hand? Just asking because none of them looks like Charlie Sheen at all.

I believe he is insinuating that Charlie Sheen is a “Bad Dude”. I could be wrong though.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Charlie Sheen is invincible.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

are you guys dense or something? its [charlie sheen]Log in to see images!

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

sheen. got your package dude. 2 of the you knows what were dead because they got into the you know what else, but overall it still made for a kickbum bday party. thanks again bro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

AWWW SHIIT YEAH ITS CHARLIE SHEEN. I just want you to know that I wouldn’t have my girlfriend think of anyone but you when we have sex.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

But I’m pretty sure she still does.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

That ****. Log in to see images!

male reproductive organmelon

Avatar: 216996 2010-03-21 17:29:33 -0400

Level 69 Troll

Jew Hunter

ITT: woman's genitalss.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!