Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Make the correct prediction for 100 bp

Hiku

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

the earth will end billions of years later because the sun’s a star.

ALL stars burn out eventually. so, if the people then haven’t figured out how to invent a sun, then goodbye cruel, sad, sick world. it will spin out of orbit and be beyond glorious. I’ll be laughing from beyond the grave. : )

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

Hiku Posted:

the earth will end billions of years later because the sun’s a star.

ALL stars burn out eventually. so, if the people then haven’t figured out how to invent a sun, then goodbye cruel, sad, sick world. it will spin out of orbit and be beyond glorious. I’ll be laughing from beyond the grave. : )

Calculate when the Sun will implement it’s scorched Earth policy on us and make a prediction.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Even if the Sun burned out, it’d still be heavy… it’s gravity that keeps us in orbit, not the heat produced.

At some point the Sun will go red giant and expand mbumively, engulfing the Earth in its outer layers and making the place generally a little bit hot. (Like AIDS woman's genitals said; scorched Earth) The rocky mbum of the planet would keep on orbiting within the Sun though, at least until it collapses down to a white dwarf (after which it would gradually fade)

Then the Solar System would be cold and devoid of life, but the planet would still be here.

man-man Posted:

Even if the Sun burned out, it’d still be heavy… it’s gravity that keeps us in orbit, not the heat produced.

At some point the Sun will go red giant and expand mbumively, engulfing the Earth in its outer layers and making the place generally a little bit hot. (Like AIDS woman's genitals said; scorched Earth) The rocky mbum of the planet would keep on orbiting within the Sun though, at least until it collapses down to a white dwarf (after which it would gradually fade)

Then the Solar System would be cold and devoid of life, but the planet would still be here.

Really? http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/837811

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Ok, so the red giant bit does mean the Earth is ****ed. Pretty sure I’ve read something that said it’d just keep going around inside the expanded Sun, but it does make more sense that it would spiral into the centre with the increased drag of being inside part of a star.

Hiku

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

As I suspect, it will be billions of years later.

So…let’s say year 9,000,000,000.

Hourglbum76

[Razorblade Society]

Level 16 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

6,000,000,000. Now give me the damn BP.

Patdkitten

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The world has already ended. No one knows it because the world rebooted itself.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

i miss aids woman's genitals

Haar Pel- Th-
e Messenger

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

I have no idea. What’s the point? None of us will know who will win because (unless time travel is invented) We’ll all be dead before we’ll see who’s right.

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

Haar Pel- The Messenger Posted:

I have no idea. What’s the point? None of us will know who will win because (unless time travel is invented) We’ll all be dead before we’ll see who’s right.

how can you explain the punchline of the joke and still not get it

Aurum

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 61 Hacker

INCIT is like my birthday party but with more people

Peregrine Posted:

how can you explain the punchline of the joke and still not get it

I think person in question was being sarcastic. But its the internet so you never know.

Also, the answer is 2̴̨̛͍̺̳͓̝̰͓̺͌̌͑̀͌ͫͯͧ̀͡1̑ͭ̎̓͋͋ͥ̾ͭ̍ͨ͏̷̥͔̼͖̺̬͘͟s̶̴̡̻͖̬̣͖̥̯̹̻̬̰̲͍͉̿̈́̇͊̀ͅͅț̷̴̡̠̹͙̩̓̂͐̈ͯ̃̐̔ͮ̆̆̀͡͡ ̶̨͈̰̹̺̘̪̜͉͙̝͙̗͎̞̘̺̜̼͑ͯͩ̋ͮ͗͊͒̇͒̋̄̚͘͜ͅD̨̡̖̣̗̬̭̪͖̩̪͈̰̤̺͔̬͎̖̲̈́ͧ̃͋͒ͦͥ̐̐́ͥ͐̽͊̈͒̎̕ë́͗̉͗ͨ͊̓͋̊͆̊̚̚͜͜͏͇̳͙̠̬̲̺̭͉͈͔͓̗͎ĉ̶̨̭͚͍͖̖͖̰̠̩̼̪̘̗̄͐̂ͫ̐̕͝e̊ͥ̏̃̐̉̄ͩ̾͏͜͏̠̝̰̤̙̤̹̙̟̮̘̤̠̙̙̝̱ͅm̵̴̱͙͔̹̖͈͈̒̈́ͬ͆͐͋́ͯ͋͆́̿̕b̴̛͇͖̖̟̼̺̳͕͙̦͉͚̞̣̰̭̬͊̇̓ͤ̐ͣͣ̎̆̌͐ͤ̆͆͋̏ȩ̽̑ͫ̌̌̐͊̿̍̿̃ͪ̆̉ͣ̓̀͢͏̖̬̟̦͕̜̣͉̬̙͚ͅr̵̶̨̨̫̳̘͕̥͉̞̘͉̱͕͉͉͎ͤ̋͐̂̐̂̊̔͊,̢̹̞̜͉̩͈̯͖̙̣̦͔̘̤͈̒̈́̂̒̄̉̑ͨͬ̂̍͢͝͠ͅ ̤̤̭̱̪̮̥̲͚̠͉̳͔̱̰̦̜̄̌̐ͧ͌͐̋ͭ̽̉͟͟͠2̶̷̫͕͚̦̙̭̟͖̭̱̆̂ͪͫ̈́̉ͣ̏̎̉0̷͇̤̪͉͓̩̹̃ͧ̈́ͬ̂͒ͬ̏̋ͪ́̚͟͜1̨̮̤͎͖̦̥͉̗̱̀̂ͬͧͫ̃̌̊̂͐ͨ̈̌̀͝ͅ2̵͕͈͇̳͔͍͙̳̞̮̜͉͇̲̯̻̺̮̰̎ͪ̃ͤ͝͠

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

I don’t think “horribly unreadable text” is an actual date. Also didn’t Raging4chan4chan go crazy or something?

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

SanDyk Posted:

I don’t think “horribly unreadable text” is an actual date. Also didn’t Raging4chan4chan go crazy or something?

Yup, and he started stalking/sexting/something certain Forumwarz members lol

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

He got sequestered to the Closet of Shame.

r3t3p

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

-OK , as a future scientist here is my response ——> THE WORLD WILL END …in approximatively 10 years +-1000000000000000000000+ years , THIS is as accurate as it gets

-another possibility is when i|someone gets too bored with humanity’s obsession with cruelty and decide to genetically engineer Smallpox and infect every single human being on earth with it ( the world WILL end because no one will be around to deactivate the nuclear plants or maintain the missiles))

I’m eleven and I think I know how nuclear power plants work. Log in to see images!

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

I don’t know when the world will end but it’s more likely to happen than raging4chan4chan coming back and giving the 100bps

Canape

Avatar: 232250 2011-11-01 00:04:56 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

SanDyk Posted:

I don’t know when the world will end but it’s more likely to happen than raging4chan4chan coming back and giving the 100bps

Yeah fabulous person’s banned so there’s no point on this Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!