Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores SotQR is not becoming an hero!

Gentleman

[naga stole my bike]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

@Thread full of aids

I laughed gentlemans…Did I lose?

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

No worries, and I think you meant “not being a male reproductive organ about it” rather than “don’t be a male reproductive organ about it.” What you put made it sound like I was a male reproductive organ about it. Unless, of course, that’s what you meant.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

ahahahahaha not only is general a failure at being ‘funny’ or ‘cool’ he also fails at ‘grammar’ what a ****ing fabulous person loser. (am i right?)

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

BirdofPrey Posted:

ahahahahaha not only is general a failure at being ‘funny’ or ‘cool’ he also fails at ‘grammar’ what a ****ing fabulous person loser. (am i right?)

This is what I meant when I said ’’being a male reproductive organ about it’’. I would spell General and I with a capital letter, and fabulous personot is with one g.Log in to see images! General Romanov edited this message on 04/03/2008 6:49PM

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

General Romanov Posted:

This is what I meant when I said ’’being a male reproductive organ about it’’. I would spell General and I with a capital letter, and fabulous personot is with one g.Log in to see images!

The American version of fabulous person is, in fact, with two g’s. It’s easy to get confused with slang, though.

That’s exactly what I meant, too — good on you for trying it out! Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

NATALIE – STOP FRATERNIZING WITH THE ENEMY (you can make fun of his poor grasp of english though that’s ok)

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

BirdofPrey Posted:

NATALIE – STOP FRATERNIZING WITH THE ENEMY (you can make fun of his poor grasp of english though that’s ok)

Not everyone is a male reproductive organ like you. You’re still making the most mistakes in English, and it’s probably your native language, not mine. So it’s probably best if you stop posting, you’re only embarrbuming yourself.Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

General Romanov Posted:

Not everyone is a male reproductive organ like you. You’re still making the most mistakes in English, and it’s probably your native language, not mine. So it’s probably best if you stop posting, you’re only embarrbuming yourself.Log in to see images!

I CAN SPOT SEVERAL MISTAKES IN YOUR POST. GENIUS IS SPELLED G-E-N-I-U-S, NOT D-I-C-K. ALSO, YOU SPELLED LEAST AS M-O-S-T. ARE YOU very special? AND HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY THINK CONTINUE IS SPELLED S-T-O-P?? ALSO, I THINK YOU MEANT ‘EMBARRbumING ME’ NOT ‘EMBARRbumING YOURSELF’, BUT I’LL LET THAT ONE SLIDE, AS SOME ENGLISH EXPRESSIONS CAN BE TRICKY.

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

BirdofPrey Posted:

I CAN SPOT SEVERAL MISTAKES IN YOUR POST. GENIUS IS SPELLED G-E-N-I-U-S, NOT D-I-C-K. ALSO, YOU SPELLED LEAST AS M-O-S-T. ARE YOU very special? AND HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY THINK CONTINUE IS SPELLED S-T-O-P?? ALSO, I THINK YOU MEANT ‘EMBARRbumING ME’ NOT ‘EMBARRbumING YOURSELF’, BUT I’LL LET THAT ONE SLIDE, AS SOME ENGLISH EXPRESSIONS CAN BE TRICKY.

This is the least funny post ever…. You, are the biggest douche in the universe. ’’Here he is, the Biggest Douche of the Universe! In all the galaxies, there’s no bigger douche than you!

You’ve reached the top, the pinnacle of douchedom! Good going, douche. Your dreams have come true! ’’

Milo

Avatar: 34228 Sun Jul 19 21:54:32 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

mi brets r relli small, dnt thnik i cna get canser in them

General Romanov Posted:

This is the least funny post ever…. You, are the biggest douche in the universe. ’’Here he is, the Biggest Douche of the Universe! In all the galaxies, there’s no bigger douche than you!

You’ve reached the top, the pinnacle of douchedom! Good going, douche. Your dreams have come true! ’’

BoP I think he’s saying you’re a douche.

Milo

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

I’m not too sure though.

Milo

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Milo

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Milo

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

PollyAmorist

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

And yet we ran raids, six of them total. That’s more than any of the other klans combined. Some of the traitor-sisters accuse me of not showing up but in reality the only person who ran more often than I was Lust herself… I wouldn’t call that a disinterest in Domination.

I just want the bull**** cleared up, that’s all.

6 raids? More than other klans combined? Interesting, because I am pretty sure I have done 4 in the past calendar week and at least 3 or 4 other previous in FoL…

I’ll try anything twice Log in to see images!

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

I’m pretty positive he was calling BoP a douche.

Barstool

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

#1 SHARK!

Are you sure, Natalie? I think you might be extrapolating a bit too much…

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

I do have a tendency to do that; however, in this case, I feel generally secure in my bumertion that he is, in point of fact, stating that BoP is a douche.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!