Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores SotQR is not becoming an hero!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

I was wrong. TSB totally sucks (especially that fine upstanding member of society Barstool) and are stupid unfunny woman's genitalss who

should be banned. Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Biff Tannen Posted:

I was wrong. TSB totally sucks (especially that fine upstanding member of society Barstool) and are stupid unfunny woman's genitalss who

should be banned. Log in to see images!

WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU KNOW BARSTOOL IS A Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

OH GOD I’M SCARED

NANA, HOLD MELog in to see images!

Barstool

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

#1 SHARK!

lolsup n00beast multi.

If you ignore your post and the posts responding to it, nothing is lost from the thread.

Strange, huh?

EDIT: Just in case you missed it (which is entirely possible), I’m reiterating the fact that you never constructively add to any conversation you ever take part in. Next time you post, think if what you’re saying adds anything to the conversation at all. Just try it.

anyway, SotQR sucks balls, KotLOL seems pretty cool, yo.

Barstool edited this message on 04/02/2008 10:45PM

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

this thread is now about team shortbus

i think they’re stupid

Biff Weasley

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

You will think you’re funny when I tell A**f about your plans.

Ha Ha Ha! You created your own mole with your meanness! Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

TL;DR OF THIS THREAD.

All the clans are pretty good with their different strengths and weaknesses. Also, all the clans suck.

Azzedar

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

MY OWN STANCE ON KoLOL:

Because of some poor officer choices during the last few weeks, some of the former Sisters have split and become their own klan while I was away. I’m not quite sure what to make of it… but no matter how you spin it Lust has made a power play. It saddens me greatly, and I hope some of the followers will return. Escher and PIMPTASTIC, you’ll always be welcome here.

When all is said and done, the Knights of LOL will never hold the honor of having done the original vanilla raid. I planned the first Operation Dominatrix, and it went perfectly fine. There are several remaining Sisters who are interested in doing vanilla runs. In short, we don’t need Lust’s help. Let her run her little dictatorship.

AND THE NEWS:

Those who are interested in continuing the fine work and wearing the badge of the Sisterhood should let me know. We’re doing a new recruitment drive… sorry trolls, we’re still camwhores only.

There are a few catches; we do want you to be literate, not an bumhole, and at least a little competitive in Domination.

LOL! Wow, where to ****ing begin… this **** is so full of herself I think Nana needs to **** some sense into her… and make her 49% TSB by injektion. Here it is sugarmammary glands, your officer choices were only poor in the fact that they were smarter than you and saw through your bull**** grandstanding. You did NOTHING for that Klan other than spout off about how great you were, others did the work.

If you don’t need Lust than I’m sure you’ll be running more and more increasingly effective raids. Thats what Lust did.. step up and try to fill that bra you worthless woman's genitals. As for a dictatorship… you do realize thats exactly what you ran before NUMEROUS ppl left your sorry bum!? BTW, they left while you were gone because they hate to hear you whine and ****. Get that through your head.

As far as a “Badge of Sisterhood” you can kindly shove it up your pretentious bum. A word of advice, when having sex, make sure you swallow the guys load. We’re all better off if you don’t breed.

Azzedar edited this message on 04/03/2008 5:09AM

**** you, you ****ing uppity ****! I’ll **** you and your lesbian fish eating friends in front of your ****ing mothers! You’re gonna DIE ****!!!

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Biff Tannen Posted:

barstool is just sore cause you watched him poop

Pimptastic-F-
roth

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

can I rejoin?

Biff Weasley

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

BirdofPrey Posted:

barstool is just sore cause you watched him poop

I will send all his facebook personal info to Dante Kinkade! Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

n00beast is the best troll ever

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Biff Weasley

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

n00beast is the best troll ever

I am posting James’ contact information expect a visit from youknowwhodog! Log in to see images!

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Azzedar Posted:

step up and try to fill that bra

Best quote ever. Log in to see images!

Those ****es take this game way to serious but at least all the drama is quite entertaining. Also: needs moar Log in to see images!

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Acid Flux Posted:

What’s wrong with those former members of your Klan who want to focus on Domination instead of drama moving on to a different Klan?

I ask a similar question of you; when did I ever decide to focus on drama rather than Domination. The vanilla runs have always been our first and foremost goal, so I think Lust’s betrayal was purely a power move. If it wasn’t, she could have handled it through reasonable discussion with myself and the other officers.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

I ask a similar question of you; when did I ever decide to focus on drama rather than Domination.

I was never a SotQR member. But I’d say your ‘puzzle thread’ had plenty of drama (and entertainment, to be honest). I’d love to hear from other Sisters if they chose (or are allowed) to comment.

But in all honesty, that era is over. The Knights really don’t need old Klan drama interfering with new Klan business.

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Acid Flux Posted:

I was never a SotQR member. But I’d say your ‘puzzle thread’ had plenty of drama (and entertainment, to be honest). I’d love to hear from other Sisters if they chose (or are allowed) to comment.

But in all honesty, that era is over. The Knights really don’t need old Klan drama interfering with new Klan business.

And yet we ran raids, six of them total. That’s more than any of the other klans combined. Some of the traitor-sisters accuse me of not showing up but in reality the only person who ran more often than I was Lust herself… I wouldn’t call that a disinterest in Domination.

I just want the bull**** cleared up, that’s all.

Gentleman

[naga stole my bike]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

mammary glands OR GTFO

I laughed gentlemans…Did I lose?

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Gentleman Posted:

mammary glands OR GTFO

Hilarious as always.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!