Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Request Do you believe in was?

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

yes

There is a method that can prove it but it requires BP to do it which means I can’t do it unless the mods bless this method.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

was will rise once again. HE will bring about a new age. The non-believers shall be stricken. The stinging of an ocular sensation of the sharpest soaps.

HE is coming.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

i found was because of this thread. Because I gave up my present-tense ways, I vowed to only post in past tense for 30 days. I asked to be banned if I ever broke my vow, and hoped that I would be strong enough to carry out my meditation. I hoped a mod would post to confirm they in fact “see what i did there”.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Havana Banana Posted:

i found was because of this thread. Because I gave up my present-tense ways, I vowed to only post in past tense for 30 days. I asked to be banned if I ever broke my vow, and hoped that I would be strong enough to carry out my meditation. I hoped a mod would post to confirm they in fact “see what i did there”.

so was it ok to have used present tense in quotes?

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

I liked this thread.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

so was it ok to have used present tense in quotes?

After spending a few minutes deciphering PCP’s meaning, I realized that he might have been referring to the phrase “see what i did there”. I explained that, while the verb “see” was in fact in the blasphemous present-tense, my actions were in the past (did), so I committed no sin. On my spiritual journey, it was sometimes necessary to point out the present-tense actions of others to have shown them the light.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

It was then that I understood.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!