Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poetry Thread for individuals twenty-four years of age and older.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Oh man those were some crazy times. Do you guys remember bean bag chairs? Man, living back then was like watching VH1 five years ago.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­pop-up video

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

Chuck Diesel Posted:

­pop-up video

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lmao regalar Nintendo was when i was born lol

twas

Level 35 Troll

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

That last one belongs in the thread for people who are perpetually fourteen years of age.

twas

Level 35 Troll

That song was popular when they were.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

twas

Level 35 Troll

****tard

Avatar: 164527 2010-01-24 16:15:19 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 37 Camwhore

moo

i had a bean bag chair in my apartment until at least 2003… i can remember sitting on that **** playing some super mario sunshine. doesn’t seem like that long ago, time starts flying by the older you get.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

SMS is still my favorite 3-D Mario game.

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Anyone see any of these in the theater when they came out?

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, Batman, Batteries Not Included, Beetle Juice, Beyond Witch Mountain, Big, Big Trouble in Little China, Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure, Black Cauldron, The Brave Little Toaster, Clash of the Titans, Creepshow 2, The Dark Crystal, Dragonslayer, E. T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Erik the Viking, Evil Dead I-II, Explorers, Field of Dreams, Ghostbusters I+II, The Golden Child, Gremlins, Heavy Metal, Highlander, Krull, Labyrinth, Ladyhawke, The Land Before Time, Last Unicorn, Legend, The Little Mermaid, The Lost Boys, Mannequin, Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life, My Neighbor Totoro, The Neverending Story,New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking, Nightmare on Elm Street, Pet Cematary, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Princess Bride, Red Sonja, Return to Oz, Secret of NIMH, Sheena, Shocker, Sinbad of the Seven Seas, Something Wicked This Way Comes, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Superman I-II-III, Time Bandits, Weird Science, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Willow,and/or The Witches of Eastwick?

I did! Log in to see images!

P.S Get off my lawn

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Afterthotz Posted:

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, Batman, Batteries Not Included, Beetle Juice, Beyond Witch Mountain, Big, Big Trouble in Little China, Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure, Black Cauldron, The Brave Little Toaster, Clash of the Titans, Creepshow 2, The Dark Crystal, Dragonslayer, E. T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Erik the Viking, Evil Dead I-II, Explorers, Field of Dreams, Ghostbusters I+II, The Golden Child, Gremlins, Heavy Metal, Highlander, Krull, Labyrinth, Ladyhawke, The Land Before Time, Last Unicorn, Legend, The Little Mermaid, The Lost Boys, Mannequin, Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life, My Neighbor Totoro, The Neverending Story,New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking, Nightmare on Elm Street, Pet Cematary, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Princess Bride, Red Sonja, Return to Oz, Secret of NIMH, Sheena, Shocker, Sinbad of the Seven Seas, Something Wicked This Way Comes, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Superman I-II-III, Time Bandits, Weird Science, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Willow,and/or The Witches of Eastwick?

P.S Get off my lawn

I think Roger Rabbit, Batman and maybe The Land Before Time.

Apparently you saw The Brave Little Toaster at some Sundance Film Festival because it was never in theaters… or you’re just a dirty rotten liar.

Fiasco

Avatar: 46971 Thu Oct 16 00:30:33 -0400 2008

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Afterthotz Posted:

P.S Get off my lawn

I saw 14 of these movies in the theater. Half of them were actually good.

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Celerysteve Posted:

Apparently you saw The Brave Little Toaster at some Sundance Film Festival because it was never in theaters… or you’re just a dirty rotten liar.

Its very possible that at my advanced age my memory is… uh, what were we talking about again?

I’m staring at my VHS wall, and there it is. It’s weird though, I could swear I saw it on a big screen somewhere… but if it was never in theaters, then I must be lying.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

It debuted on the Disney Channel, before the Disney Channel was “cool” but you had to pay for it like HBO.

****tard

Avatar: 164527 2010-01-24 16:15:19 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 37 Camwhore

moo

Celerysteve Posted:

It debuted on the Disney Channel, before the Disney Channel was “cool” but you had to pay for it like HBO.

the disney channel was awesome back then

from that list i saw these at the movies:

Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure

E. T.

Ghostbusters I+II (just II in theatre)

Field of Dreams

The Land Before Time

The Little Mermaid

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

also, Song of the South and Muppets Take Manhattan Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!