Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Wanna Cyber? [CLOSED] How to I complete the cybersex with Reilly O'Bill? He just asks for more!

EM0GiRL-

Avatar: 237629 2010-06-07 08:48:16 -0400

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I dun get this: Log in to see images!

Reilly O’Bill on sTalk wanted to cyber, and I make it as disgusting and pretty (xD) as I can but then he just asks for more! And I have already accomplished all the forums he asked for but it kinda doesn’t seem like he knows it, and then that feminist forum, i always get something weird that makes me use another move than the one I actually clicked on, so it’s too hard to use scripts in that forum, does that make it into a “not completed mission”? And I can’t find anything in the “Drugs ‘R Fun” stores that cures that thing.

Please help? ;S Log in to see images!

Mod Edit: This is the wrong forum. ARP is not for Game-related help questions. Moving to GD. Consider this your warning for inappropriate ARP posting. – Cid

EM0GiRL- edited this message on 06/09/2010 8:56AM

Canape

Avatar: 232250 2011-11-01 00:04:56 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

The attack that makes your attacks not do what you expect is called DVORAK

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

To cure DVORAK
Restore Defaults Script
http://www.forumwarz.com/stores/von_vm

How to get pasted the cyber sex

Their Rights, Offline

* Player Action: sTalk Reilly O’Bill. Before going to the forums, he’ll want to cyber with you. Answer this:

o Not as hot as the Arctic Circle, which we are destroying with our lack of green policies.
o Fighting for the liberation of a nation I’ve never been to or ever even heard of until last week.
o I like that Jon Stewart. He’s funny, and he’s got that cute Jewish nose.
o I’m all natural. Unkempt. In fact, I braided my pubes and bum-hair together, put some beads in there and dyed ‘em green.
o I would shove an anti-war protest sign up your bum until it tickles your prostate. You sissy.
o Yeah. A hot bath followed by punch in the belly. And then: out comes the vacuum cleaner.
o I like to go through other people’s garbage and sort them based on compostability.
o I don’t believe in families. Not until gay people have the same rights we do.
o I yell political slogans, like “Free Tibet!” Or, “YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO ABORT THIS!”
o Only if it’s raw, unprocessed, organic fair trade semen.

* Game Event: Gays in Recovery added to bookmarks. Level 17 Forum.

* Game Event: Ebony Jaguars added to bookmarks. Level 18 Forum.

* Game Event: Hear ‘em Roar added to bookmarks. Level 21 Forum, but much easier.

* Game Event: Accepted the Mission “Their Rights, Offline”.

* Player Action: PWN Gays in Recovery, Ebony Jaguars and Hear ‘em Roar.

* Player Action: sTalk Reilly O’Bill.

* Game Event: Finished the Mission “Their Rights, Offline.”

* Game Event: Reilly O’Bill sent you 20,000 Flezz.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

http://www.forumwarz.com/help/me/5-i-m-stuck-in-the-game-do-you-have-any-general-advice

EM0GiRL- Posted:

Mod Edit: This is the wrong forum. ARP is not for Game-related help questions. Moving to GD. Consider this your warning for inappropriate ARP posting. – Cid

Cid, how do you know this isn’t someone role-playing that they’re having trouble with something?

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

MC Banhammer Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/help/me/5-i-m-stuck-in-the-game-do-you-have-any-general-advice

Cid, how do you know this isn’t someone role-playing that they’re having trouble with something?

Because it’s a new player.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Because it’s a new player.

I could see that as a possibility, even a probability, but not as guarantee.

Also doesn’t that mean if someone posts a question like that in ARP and it’s left there, that that tells all of us that it’s an existing player?

When I was a mod and people asked questions like this is the clbum forums (“Hey what’s the best hacker equipment?” in goto10, for example), the question might be answered properly or the user would be trolled, and that was okay. I’d like to suggest that ARP be treated the same way.

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

and pbum up an opportunity for even new players to dislike him?

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

MC Banhammer Posted:

I could see that as a possibility, even a probability, but not as guarantee.

No, it’s definitely a new player. It’s highly unlikely that a new player would decide to ‘RP’ a game related problem. Besides, FWZ isn’t self-replicated in the game world. If the player have been referring to BattleThreadz, I might believe it was RPing.

Also doesn’t that mean if someone posts a question like that in ARP and it’s left there, that that tells all of us that it’s an existing player?

When I was a mod and people asked questions like this is the clbum forums (“Hey what’s the best hacker equipment?” in goto10, for example), the question might be answered properly or the user would be trolled, and that was okay. I’d like to suggest that ARP be treated the same way.

But ARP isn’t being treated the same way. I didn’t set up the rules for ARP. Anything that disrupts the illusion of RP is not allowed in ARP. Game related questions automatically break that illusion.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Peregrine Posted:

and pbum up an opportunity for even new players to dislike him?

Hey, we can’t all be as popular as Aldo.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

My comment on possible/probable didn’t refer to whether the player was new or not, it referred to whether or not the players was RPing or not.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Anything that disrupts the illusion of RP is not allowed in ARP. Game related questions automatically break that illusion.

So you’re saying that Emoh Unter wouldn’t have been allowed to post in ARP. Good to know that a forum designed specifically to allow and encourage that level of role-playing doesn’t allow for nor encourage that level of role-playing.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

I don’t know who Emoh Unter is, but if he’s posting game related questions in the ARP forum, then those threads would probably be moved. If you want further elaboration, talk to Ricket or Spacey; that’s their pet forum in the first place. I was essentially doing the kid a favor by moving the thread out of “harm’s way”, so to speak.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

I’m not sure how to reply to this thread cause I’m not sure if Cid is roleplaying a bad mod or he actually is a bad mod. Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I fail to see why Cid is a bad mod from this thread.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Sergeant Cid Posted:

I don’t know who Emoh Unter is

Emoh Unter is the driving force behind WHY ARP WAS CREATED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Of course he was called emohunter, and it’s part of the whole RP that the name was split between the h and the u rather than the o and the h.

Here’s a thread you should read, Cid.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Maybe Cid hasn’t read the sticky thread in ARP that says you shouldn’t post your serious game-related questions in ARP because they’ll be treated as RP. The implication there is that it’s okay to RP in ARP as a site noob. In fact, if you post questions in there, we’ll all just bumume that’s what you’re doing.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

MC Banhammer Posted:

Of course he was called emohunter, and it’s part of the whole RP that the name was split between the h and the u rather than the o and the h.

Here’s a thread you should read, Cid.

Okay, I know who emohunter is, I didn’t realize that’s who you meant.

And, yes, plk, I’ve read the sticky. In my opinion, it didn’t appear to be ‘RPing’, especially based on the relative inexperience of the OP. If he comes back and says he was RPing, I’ll make a not of that and move it back. But the more likely possibility is that he posted in the wrong forum.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I fail to see why Cid is a bad mod from this thread.

Well, at least not from this thread, specifically.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Okay, I know who emohunter is, I didn’t realize that’s who you meant.

a lof of Emoh Unter schtick circled around being called Emoh Unter. How did you miss that?

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

SanDyk Posted:

a lof of Emoh Unter schtick circled around being called Emoh Unter. How did you miss that?

An average of 2 posts about Emoh Unter per month over the last ten months isn’t really ‘a lot’ in my opinion.

Hell, there has been like 10 times as many iRAWR posts in that time. And I mean actual posts by iRAWR, not ones about him.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!