Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rage This is ****ing unbelievable

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Adapt Posted:

Speak for yourself.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/51027-contest-for-255-bp-be-xxemoxkidxx

That’s what I meant. All those prominent posters rallying behind making EmoKid toxx himself.

THE CATLOAF… HAS THE BP.

Joseph of Suburbia edited this message on 06/07/2010 8:21PM

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

The problem with ARP is that it attempts to solve the problem of no one roleplaying in RP…by forcing them to roleplay. Forced roleplay=bad roleplay.

Also, one of the biggest things this “community” suffers from is people constantly complaining about how bad it is.

Ricket Posted:

Also, catloaf is awesome. Log in to see images!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Also, one of the biggest things this “community” suffers from is people constantly complaining about how bad it is.

This. A thousand times this.

If you’d all stop whining about it, that’d make it more than a little bit better right there.

Then start participating in a way you’d like to see flamebate move. If people agree, it’ll start going that way.

editing to beat a dead horse because that’s the kind of mood I’m in today…

Teh Cezar Posted:

Posting in colour and calling it RP.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/824983

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/824984

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/826995

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/826820

Like that?

spacekadt edited this message on 06/07/2010 10:20PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

just popping in to remind everyone that you’re beating a dead horse. whining or stopping whining isn’t going to change anything. this novelty site has run its course and all that remains are people who wish it would be as fun as it once was.

novelty [ˈnɒvəltɪ]
n pl -ties
1. the quality of being new and fresh and interesting
2. a new or unusual experience or occurrence
3. (often plural) a small usually cheap new toy, ornament, or trinket

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Why I do believe these threads have never happened before! My word! Teh Cesar, go you! I’m so glad you spoke up and expressed your opinion!

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Teh Cezar Posted:

Posting in colour and calling it RP.

Look, Besides the mbumive irony in this statement, You seem to come from the new jrpg style of rpg definitions,

Some of us actually try to accurately, Ummm, Adopt a role when we roleplay? You honestly think the only difference between me and at is whether or not my text is brown and a funny method of typing?

Just because the role is pre-established, Doesn’t somehow make it less of a played role,

But in all honesty? Come on. Your suggestions of brilliant lost users is basically 90% people who were disruptive which made them “great” and you know what, there might be fewer people who disrupt to be great if BEING DISRUPTIVE WASN’T THE ONLY WAY TO BE “POPULAR” ON FLAMEBATE. You can’t work with a pre-established role to roleplay, that’s just a gimmicky fad pretending to be RP. You can’t create your own RP, it’s **** just like everything else that’s new right? Speaking of new, heaven forbid if you’re new. Our collective heads are too far up our collective bumes to bother remembering that, hey, we were all new once. It is basically impossible to become liked here by playing by the rules.

You’re basically the black side of chess, Complaining that you lost pawns, It’s not fair, Boo hoo even though you won and it’s basically impossible to win while playing by the rules here, Seriously? The only thing killing flamebate here is people like you who think the only popular people are the ones who are so edgy,

I think I’ll go cool off and check back later.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

This is all very silly of us to argue about.

I just thought I would pop in and say that I’m pretty popular (at least I think I am) and I pretty much play the rules 100%. I also pretty much skipped the ‘lol you’re a noob’ stage too. So yup.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

duca Posted:

This is all very silly of us to argue about.

I just thought I would pop in and say that I’m pretty popular (at least I think I am) and I pretty much play the rules 100%. I also pretty much skipped the ‘lol you’re a noob’ stage too. So yup.

You’re an attractive female on the internet. You could post in Cantonese and be popular.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Fortunato Posted:

Why I do believe these threads have never happened before! My word! Teh Cesar, go you! I’m so glad you spoke up and expressed your opinion!

Me too. Besides even if this had been brought up millions of time before that is, in fact, NOT a reason to not bring them up again apparently! It is ok to rehash the same arguments over and over again, because I mean, what else would we talk about? Now if you will excuse me, I have to go make sure everyone is completely clear on my views on creationism for the 11th time.

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Hey, Cezar, remember the thread where I went down to the shop to buy everyone stuff because I love them?

That was an example of me actually taking an active attempt at doing some of the good posting you’re only complaining about. I’d start taking notes.

xsundae

Avatar: 230091 2010-09-03 00:23:09 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

...is the community falling apart? Log in to see images!

now it all makes sense.. the reply email i got from ET.. the signs.. i should have foreseen this earlier

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

What a disappointing end of Flamebate thread critique reply response Log in to see images!

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

What a disappointing end of Flamebate thread critique reply response Log in to see images!

Is there another sort?

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

Perhaps you missed my point. While EmoKid may not have posted well, he was threre. His ****tiness was something the community could rally behind, and arguably one of the better FoW threads was made centered around him. If he had never shown up, we never would have had that. A large part of flamebate is mocking people, and that can’t happen if there are no people. Still, though, I’d rather see hundreds of terrible posters than sit around with 5 or 6 people saying “Man this place is ****” over and over.

hahaha

Splodey

Avatar: 28401 2009-11-14 23:58:44 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Liberal fabulous person ****poster

Seeing this thread back at the top of CD makes me feel old as ****.

abody

[the big gamerz]

Level 44 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

Splodey Posted:

Seeing this thread back at the top of CD makes me feel old as ****.

Yeah, had a lot of memories in forumwarz.

laserdog

Avatar: 172104 2016-03-12 23:32:00 -0500

[Hellzone Troll Sla-
yerz
]

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

noobs gonna noob Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!