Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Boobs Camwhore stats?

Metenemios

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

At level 10 I currently have:

-All the abilities available

-Offense level 8

-Ego level 5

Do I need to put points in other stats? If so, how many should I use? And should I stop putting points in ego after a certain point, and start focusing on offense? Also, should I abandon Textual Abuse once I unlock enough Showin’ Some Skin abilities?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Depends on what you want to do. You can easily beat Episode 1 with those stats and enough consumables. Just level up, concentrate on offense and ego.

Metenemios

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Well I already beat Episode 1. I’m just wondering where should I go from here, so I’ll be ready for Episodes 2 & 3 when I buy them.

fine upstanding member of societydeath -
Booyah

Avatar: 19734 2010-05-21 04:19:33 -0400

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Metenemios Posted:

Well I already beat Episode 1. I’m just wondering where should I go from here, so I’ll be ready for Episodes 2 & 3 when I buy them.

Keep doing what works! Also, go buy the best .moars you can afford at the auction.

I think the first ep2 forum is lvl 12, and since you take a 20% hit to effective offense/∆level, you may wish to grind up a bit in community forums

Niggerdeath Booyah edited this message on 06/07/2010 3:29PM

Pwn forums slightly above your level to level up faster and make more flezz. Buy offense boosting moar files with that money and so on. You will be ready for episode 2 this way.

Robert2812

Avatar: 207638 2010-05-08 17:23:34 -0400

Level 21 Hacker

Im a ****ing idiot who is in WeChall and think its cool.

Log in to see images! Sell completed .moar files that you dont want (and deliveries in Ppwn Shoppe) and buy:

The iBrator Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!