Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho the daily buzz: wise words from the coolest of alcoholic ex mods

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I know I tend to act has a douch in the flaebate, after all thats the only reason why Im in this game, mainly because I’m a teacher in real life and it would not be good If I act like a tottal retard like I do on this website.

The question is, why should me, the douch, apply to this?

Well, 1st of all Im active, secong Im from europe, so I tend to be here when the other mods are not, and 3rd I’ve been banned so many times I probably know the rulles better then some of the mods.

And I am…

Angry hobo

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Catloaf

Avatar: 183147 2010-04-18 05:32:51 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

wwwwwwwwwww hat

run mr crabey run for lief

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Tihs semes lkie as good a trhaed as any to tset if tihs threoy wkors. Taht any wdros can be raed if you sikm yuor eeys oevr tehm and jsut the frsit and lsat ltertes are cerrcot.

Aslo, fcuk you.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Tihs semes lkie as good a trhaed as any to tset if tihs threoy wkors. Taht any wdros can be raed if you sikm yuor eeys oevr tehm and jsut the frsit and lsat ltertes are cerrcot.

Aslo, fcuk you.

yes the theory you are proposing is valid numpnuts

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

MC Banhammer Posted:

Aslo, fcuk you.

Try this one

Ramon ‘goatdliar cteeermy’ uaeehnrtd in nehorrtn Elagnnd

Ricket edited this message on 06/07/2010 3:03PM

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Ricket Posted:

Ramon ‘goatdliar cteeermy’ uaeehnrtd in nehorrtn Elagnnd

I dn’ot konw, wevhneer I tnihk of graoaitlds I tinhk of the miove Alrianpe.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

HOW CAN YOU NOT LUV AN ANGRY HOBO HO

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

I’m KingGhidorah.

I think i can be a great mod.

I can stomach most shock images and i can withstand criticism without losing any of my optimism.

I can also make difficult calls. I’ve been in many situations thaty call for that.

I also have a lot of spare time, so i’ll be on a lot!

so please choose me!

P.S.: I also reccomend Nicco. He’s a very good poster and player, and he’s been on a long time

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

I want to be a mod because I think Robin Ward is a fabulous person

PANTS

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

this is by far my favourite one

Salutations and Hello to everybody on the mod judgement Panel. I am here to express interest in being a mod for Forumwarz.

Now I’m sure there are hundreds, possibly thousands of other people wanting to be a part of your team, so I would like to take this time to explain why I would make a good choice for the Mod. I hope you are okay with a little lack of formalities, but I feel there should be a touch of humor in any process, and I’m sure you aren’t looking for an uptight stuffy Serious Business-type for the mod position. If that is the case, I suggest you back away right now.

First of all, I want to tell a little about myself.

-snip-

In September of 2008 I found forumwarz and have been in love with it ever since. I had never seen a game quite like it, one that can make clever slides at the Internet so well, even taking up jokes I hadn’t seen in 5 years. My particular favorite parts are the multiplayer aspects (Forumbuildr especially) and the Internet personalites you run into during the game…both NPC or otherwise.

But I’m sure you are thinking, “Wow dobnits is pretty cool, we should just ignore all other applications and give it to this guy right now!” But I should probably explain some more of my actual credentials, instead of the tl;dr story of my life.

-I am a moderator of a successful on-line league -snip- True, It may not be quite as large a community as forumwarz, but it does give me a good amount of experience in dealing with loopholes and to handle ambiguous rules and overall crazies in general, as well as the trials and tribulations of being a moderator position. For the record I was on a losing team, also proving that I never used or abused my moderator power to get into a higher position, something I don’t ever intend on doing and frown upon very much.

-snip-

-Even in my early ForumWarz days, I was interested, even fascinated in ways that the game could be improved. Given a moderation position, I would be more able to get these ideas to come to fruition, which is mutually beneficial to the game and myself, as an irrelevant side benefit.

-I don’t have too many enemies in the game, possibly due to being relatively quiet on FlameBate (that isn’t saying I am not there often), but I do understand that that is something that can and most likely will happen should I get the position, and I am understanding of that. I am also willing to become more active on FlameBate if that happens to be the case.

– I am understanding of the concepts of every known part of Forumwarz, including the mechanics of all multiplayer games (I have dabbled in each of them at one point or another) and inner workings of every clbum (I have at least one account of every one)

-The previously mentioned problem solving methods, along with intelligence and overall maturity when it matters

-I just love the game, and would be honored to help with it in as many ways as possible. Its just as simple as that.

That’s all there really to say right now, not to mention there is only one computer available at the moment and a line is forming. I now leave the choice of this position in your hands. If you want anymore information about me that I somehow skipped over, either Give me an e-mail or a simple TubMail would suffice. That thing needs more love anyway.

Until Next time,

“dobnits”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

idk why this one didnt get picked, probably because JBs entire body was in ET’s eurethra at the time of election

You need me

And by “need” I mean “probably want nothing to do with”.

Dearest Jalapeno Bootyhole,

It is with great pleasure that I am announcing my candidacy for the available Forumwarz Moderator position. As a show of good faith I will even refrain from double-spacing after periods.

I realize that, given my history on your illustrious website, your initial response to this email should be “No” or “what the **** are you thinking” or perhaps even “ahahahah”, but I hope that I might be able to convince you to change your position to more of a “well…i mean….no”. I don’t believe that I will be able to convince you that I’m the right person for the job, because I know that ultimately you don’t trust me. I know (or at the very least sincerely hope) that you long ago realized my entire persona was a fake one bumumed to generate the most entertainment for myself and those around me. I’ve found that conflict is the most effective way to get the community involved in something, and that the fake tension between myself and the moderation staff has led, in my humble opinion, to more than a few genuinely funny threads and storylines. I know I’ve crossed the line many, many times, but it was always with the bumumed understanding that you guys knew I wasn’t serious.

My recent post history shows a blatant disregard for the rules and a clear “ban me” intent, which is exactly right. I knew I was going to be extremely busy for at least the first half of this year, so I made a resolution to “be banned for at least half of 2010”, a resolution I am trying my best to uphold.

(http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/753987) Some would call that disruptive, juvenile, and irresponsible. I call it committed. Not really though, it’s pretty disruptive, juvenile, and irresponsible. But I did still want to do something that I and a few other posters found amusing, even if I knew I couldn’t post regularly.

The main reason I am submitting this is because I think the new RP forum really could really coalesce the creative and funny members of the community in one place, which was the ultimate goal of my half-bumed Trollhole takeover. If I were made moderator, this is where I’d want to watch over, and I truly believe that I have the right sense of humor and judgement to foster the growth of this type of forum. A moderator of this forum would have to be able to tell the difference between roleplaying an bumhole for comedy’s sake and just being an bumhole for being an bumhole’s sake, and how to react to each. A moderator of this forum would have to be able to keep some semblance of “order” in a forum that is, in its essence, chaotic. A heavy handed moderator would kill it. A lenient moderator would let it fall to the ridiculously unfunny “trolls” from other sites who find the height of humor to be just uncreatively ****ting on everything. There needs to be a balance. I’ve towed the lovable scamp/public nuisance line for two years now, so I feel that I have a great sense of what flies and what doesn’t, and, most importantly, what’s good for the community and what isn’t. (I feel some of the current moderators are severely lacking in this last area of judgement, but that’s whole other email (I will not be writing said email)).

I fully expect to have 0 chance at becoming a moderator. I am aware that my role in this community makes me less than ideal for a position of power. I do however look forward to the new forum, and hope that I might have some hand in shaping how it’s run. This community still has flashes of brilliance, and I would love to be able to do my part to help encourage the community to flash each other more often.

Wait.

With my undying love,

Hobart Q Bliggity

[snip]-2009

“is combibo magnus”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

I know I am late but I had to think about it for a long time. I would like to be considered for the moderator position. I know I follow the forums more than you guys do, and maybe I take things ever more seriously than the next guy.

I hate to say that I’m impressed by what it seems like myspaceTom has done in the past.

I want to, but will not treat people on the JB’s top 10 list unfairly.

I have been here watching things go down on the forums while you are sleeping many times,

The klan I’m in, Brainfreeze, some moderators have been a part of, and I’ve learned from them that even if your best friend breaks the rules, you need to punish them the same as someone like Nicco.(heh, example)

I’m the number 1 flamebater over all. That shows I’m in the forums.

I would like my late entry to be considered, especially since I am 31 years old, and I can follow rules you give, and I’m available when others are not.

-Wylin

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Hello Crotch Zombie

So I heard you’re looking for a new moderator. I’m really interested in the job.

One thing I like very much about Forumwarz is the interaction. Buildr, contests, Flamebate

and the community in general. You design new aspect of the game while playing it.

This is a great opportunity for me to give something back and help to make sure that new players will

get the chance to enjoy the game like I do. The deeper look into Forumwarz from the inside is

an occasion you don’t get to often.

I am around and online most of the day, either at home or while studying at the local university

where we have free wireless internet connection. While in the beginning all I did was pwning forums,

after some weeks all the other aspects of this game became more fascinating. Now I have tried them all

and still use / play them, except INCIT, which happens extremely rarely.

Neutrality is self-evident to me as a mod, as well as being thick-skinned (wow you have that figure of

speech in English, too!).

What you should know about me is that I am Euro-based. Living in Germany means, we’re 6 hours

ahead of official FW time for most of the year. Besides German, I speak English and started to learn

Italian some time ago.

Hopefully my enthusiasm was pointed out clearly in this message – I want this job!

Aldo_Anything

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

IIRZ FOR MOD

-i am the best poster currently posting on fwz (RIP MYSPACE TOM)

-the current mods are ****ing gay dudes

-im not gay 100% all american titty lover right here

-gays will burn

bbcode on this site is ****. i made this big because irz is larger than life

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 06/09/2010 1:51AM

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

World of Dyslexia Mailing List removal

Thank you. You are now removed from our mailing list.

Best wishes!

John Bradford

World of Dyslexia.

www.worldofdyslexia.com

www.dyslexia-parent.com

www.dyslexia-teacher.com

www.dyslexia-adults.com

www.dyslexia-test.com

www.dyslexia-magazine.com

www.dyslexia-journal.com

www.dyslexia-certificate.com

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Wow dobnits is pretty cool, we should just ignore all other applications and give it to this guy right now!

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

i love havin-
g my bum pou-
nded by a ni-
ce hard male reproductive organ

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

MOD EDIT: See you later, iRAWR.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

Wow dobnits is pretty cool, we should just ignore all other applications and give it to this guy right now!

JB did that to an extent. i’ll find the email later.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

this is an awesome thread

Green porno!

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

i forgot i even have a gmail account

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!