Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Dom [CLOSED] Missing Vanilla scoops

Minaro

Level 37 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Long story short, I pwned 4 (different) forums today, just like any other day, to build up streak and get all my daily scoops, but to my surprise I didn’t get any vanilla scoops once I had pwned 4 forums. I even went ahead and pwned another for a total of 5, but I still got no vanilla scoops.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Are you dom-enabled?

Orifice

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Were they all still most-recently-pwned by you at the same time?

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Orifice Posted:

Were they all still most-recently-pwned by you at the same time?

Looking at the times that you pwned the forums, I’m gonna guess this is the case. 8:20 am, 8:22 am, 8:23 am… all good up til here. But then you did the 4th forum at 11:24 am (I’ll pretty much guarantee at least one forum got re-pwned, possibly all of them), then the 5th at 12:53 pm.

To get the vanilla, you have to hold all 4 at the same time, so if one of them gets pwned by someone else in the meantime, it’s not going to give you your vanilla.

Minaro

Level 37 Hacker

spacekadt Posted:

Looking at the times that you pwned the forums, I’m gonna guess this is the case. 8:20 am, 8:22 am, 8:23 am… all good up til here. But then you did the 4th forum at 11:24 am (I’ll pretty much guarantee at least one forum got re-pwned, possibly all of them), then the 5th at 12:53 pm.

To get the vanilla, you have to hold all 4 at the same time, so if one of them gets pwned by someone else in the meantime, it’s not going to give you your vanilla.

Well, that changes things. I wasn’t aware that you had to be “last pwner” of all said forums to get Vanilla scoops. I just thought you needed to pwn 4 forums in one day. Neither the Wiki or the game itself seems to be very clear about that, as far as I can remember.

Thanks anyway.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Minaro Posted:

I just thought you needed to pwn 4 forums in one day. Neither the Wiki or the game itself seems to be very clear about that, as far as I can remember.

The Wiki Posted:

Dominate 4 forums at once. (8 scoops)

Minaro

Level 37 Hacker

IMO, that is a bit vague. Sure, keeping descriptions short is nice, but I still don’t consider it implying it needs to be within such a short timeframe (how short is of course depending on pure chance, with the way it works). “Dominate” gave me the impression of simply pwning 4 forums, phrased that way because they were really dominated, since you did 4 in a single day. Well, anyway, that’s just my oppinion.

*Edit* At once is also a bit vague if you didn’t get the general idea in the first place, since there technically isn’t any way to *really* pwn them all at once, being a day-by-day and turn-based game. So I just thought “Hey, at once probably means in one day then, being a daily played game”. But again, that’s my oppinion.

Minaro edited this message on 06/02/2010 2:07PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I can’t post what I want here as it would lead me to getting banned.

It’s clear enough for me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!