Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun INCIT Monitor - Don't miss a round of motivating ever again.

DG-Root

Avatar: 86945 Fri Jan 30 20:49:15 -0500 2009

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

I’ve noticed that due to a decline in activity, participating in INCIT has been a pain in the Log in to see images! because the number of users and submissions hovers just below the submission limit and you stopped paying attention.

Yeah, I know, and it’s ****ing me off! Log in to see images!

Well stop gettin’ mad at online video games and install this here script, because it has a ton of features and options that make INCIT worth playing.

What does this damn thing do? Log in to see images!

• Shows the number of subs / people in / time left / for the current INCIT round in the titlebar.
  • Flashes the title bar if it is time to vote.
  • Plays a multitude of customizable sounds with volume controls at various times.
  • Has options to use a javascript alert box to grab your attention from another tab.
  • Shows previous rounds of INCIT along with the number of people and the image used.
  • Filters out INCIT-Bot.
  • Enables usage of chat-enhancing features, such as alternate nickname highlighting or activity alerts.

Pics or it didn’t happen. Log in to see images!

Oh my goodness I am so excited where can I get thi—blrpfsdph Log in to see images!

1. Calm down there, buddy.
  2. Get Firefox if you do not already have it.
  3. Download the Greasemonkey add-on, then restart Firefox.
  4. Visit the INCIT Monitor download page and hit “install”. Hit okay on the following pop-up box.
  5. Restart Firefox.
  6. Visit INCIT and observe.

Help! It doesn’t work! I broke all my ****! Log in to see images!

• Make sure you have quicktime or some plugin that can handle wave files installed.
  • Refresh, sometimes wonky things happen.
  • Restart Firefox for a minute after installing, it worked for someone.
  • Unignore INCIT-Bot by typing ”/ignore INCIT-Bot 5000”, this will only fix things if you ignored him previously.

I’ll bet it’s just a broken hunk-o-junk. Log in to see images!

The only real aspect that can be considered broken is that it requires INCIT-Bot to get a reading of the round status, and filtering it out takes a second, but it’s the only way to do it that doesn’t bother forumwarz servers a ton.

Where are my options? What are all these goddamn options? I don’t know how they work! Log in to see images!

Click the little gear next to the chat entry box to open the settings. Hit reset to remove any unsaved changes to the options, hit save or switch tabs in the settings to save them, and hit the X in the top to close settings. Hover over each individual option and it should tell you in a tooltip what it does or how to use it. Not listening to it will probably cause bad things to happen.

I want <option>, also <feature> is broken! Log in to see images!

Post here in the thread or send me a tubmail describing the desired feature or the scenario that caused the bug, and I’ll get to it.

Well, what do people want now? Log in to see images!

• Nothing, right now. Feel free to suggest something.

I love you. Log in to see images!

Well then let’s be buds. Log in to see images!

Are you done talking yet? Log in to see images!

Not just yet. I recycled some of the code from quangntenemy’s INCIT Alarm (without the javascript alert) and Wrong’s NewDotMoarFiles that I just spent some time fixing up, so they’re included in the authors list.

Also: You should subscribe to this thread because I update frequently, and post here when I do.

DG-Root edited this message on 06/25/2010 6:20PM

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

This is a p cool script. Upvoted.

DG-Root

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

I updated the script to use the information already on the page, as opposed to polling the server. It also clears the amount of submissions between rounds now.

I should note that the amount of submissions received are a product of what the server discloses so you can’t join in randomly and figure out how many submissions have been sent in until someone (such as yourself) submits one.

Updated again to make the voting timer a product of the number of submissions.

DG-Root edited this message on 05/30/2010 4:17PM

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Cool, this might get me to play INCIT again.

Big MIGHT though.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

NICE EXTRA TAB OPEN, MAN. Log in to see images!

notallcapsincd

DG-Root

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

NICE EXTRA TAB OPEN, MAN. Log in to see images!

notallcapsincd

You ‘n’ me tonight bby Log in to see images!

Update (again?) again to include a little sound chime when the voting round is ready. (Requires allowing the external site for the sound file, for those using noscript.)

DG-Root

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Because I was a major dummy, the sound script didn’t work as well as it should have. Log in to see images!

thanks to you incit playership is picking up

Techno_Viking

Avatar: 171243 2010-01-29 08:14:52 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 59 Troll

PRETTY MUCH MERC 2.O

DG-Root Posted:

I’ve noticed that due to a decline in activity, participating in INCIT has been a pain in the Log in to see images! because the number of users and submissions hovers just below the submission limit and you stopped paying attention.

Yeah, I know, and it’s ****ing me off! Log in to see images!

Well strap this here greasemonkey userscript to your browser and get to submitting ****ty posters for the internet, because it makes it easier than ever.

What does this damn thing do? Log in to see images!

I’m glad you asked, now I can feature list at you.

* Shows the number of subs / people in / time left / for the current INCIT round in the titlebar.
* Flashes the title bar if it is time to vote.
* Plays a little sound to alert you that voting has started. 
* Filters out what INCIT-Bot has to say.

Are you just pulling my leg? Log in to see images!

Click this here link for photographic evidence otherwise! Or maybe here, if you’re into that sort of thing.

Oh my goodness I am so excited where can I get thi—blrpfsdph Log in to see images!

Calm down and click right here, buddy.

I’ll bet there’s a ton of strings attached. Log in to see images!

The only real drawback is that, to get a reliable reading on the status of the round, you must be connected to the chat and not already have any method of ignoring INCIT-Bot. That, and when filtering out INCIT-Bot’s messages, they’re visible for about a second.

If there’s any problems with or suggestions it please submit them here and I’ll get to fixing them.

I recycled some of the code from quangntenemy’s INCIT Alarm (without the javascript alert) and Wrong’s NewDotMoarFiles that I just spent some time fixing up, so they’re included in the authors list.

voted for E-Peen !Log in to see images!

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Techno_Viking Posted:

voted for E-Peen !Log in to see images!

seconded

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Awesome script! It is the reason I’m trying incit, again.

also, upvoted for peen

Re_Pangaea

Level 7 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

I humbly request a second sound to also play when the voting is over.

Maybe two sounds could be a gavel rap for when the voting starts and then a boxing match bell ding for when the voting ends?

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

disregard this post.

dobnits edited this message on 06/02/2010 9:06PM

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­Voting peen. This script is really helpful. There’s been times where I’d miss the voting and get annoyed, then stop playing.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

What peen is everyone asking to give him? And does everyone else who wrote a script have one already?

I’m confused. And I want to write a script for peen.

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

MC Banhammer Posted:

What peen is everyone asking to give him? And does everyone else who wrote a script have one already?

I’m confused. And I want to write a script for peen.

­I’m bumuming a new peen, and awarded to community members who write/wrote a script that’s actually helpful.

Chuck Diesel edited this message on 06/02/2010 7:11PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Okay. Then everyone on this page should get it too. As well as the people who wrote or tweaked some which aren’t on that page. Which I can’t remember right now. But idiot eraser comes to mind.

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

MC Banhammer Posted:

Okay. Then everyone on this page should get it too. As well as the people who wrote or tweaked some which aren’t on that page. Which I can’t remember right now. But idiot eraser comes to mind.

­Agreed. Also, I feel this would be more of an incentive to script useful things for the community, which in turn could make it a lot more streamlined.

DG-Root

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Holy smokes we’re updating this darn program again! Log in to see images!

What’s new this time? Click here for a peep!

What’s going on in this picture? Well I’m glad you’re blind.

Click that little gear next to the chat box and out pops the settings window in the top left.

Change what types of alerts you want to hear, and you can change what sound you want to hear when they play. (They don’t all have to be .wav files, that’s just the way it worked itself out.)

Disabling sound takes priority over everything else, so you only have to click the top bumon and hit save if you want to mute INCIT Monitor for a bit. (Just don’t forget to turn it back on!)

X-ing out of the window doesn’t save options, so use that as you will.

Because I recycled code from sTalk, will probably overlap the settings menu, but really you should only need to use the settings menu for a moment or two. (I’m working on it.) Any suggestions or feature requests are appreciated.

DG-Root

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Goodness we’re updating again.

Why? Because there’s this neat little feature called sub nagging (which is optional and customizable) that after a set number of pushed rounds, will begin to bother you to submit.

This is useful for getting into the current round in the event you forgot to submit.

Or you can turn it off because it bothers you.

Some user interface changes, too, so the options screen doesn’t break HTML, and a reset bumon was added to clear any changes.

External sounds were hosted on mediafire so the script didn’t hotlink some poor folks.

By the way, if anyone knows any sites to upload sound effects to that don’t mind (hot/direct)linking, please share.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!