Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art hEY PCP BEFORE I GET, uMM, bANNED AGAIN, i WANTED YOU TO HAVE THIS

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

ahaha

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

wow, there sure is an influx of bad avatars lately

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Master_Troll

Level 69 Emo Kid

Skyman747 Posted:

i AM JEALOUS I DO NOT HAVE A COOL HOMESTUCK CHARACTER TO RP

iT’S COOL MAN, yOU’RE ALLOWED TO BE bumHURT, tWINARMAGEDDONS IS THAT WAY ABOUT THE KIDS ALL THE TIME,

twinArmagedd-
ons

Avatar: 236257 2010-05-14 08:17:06 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

don’t go there aT, you know ii can de2troy you iif ii put my miind two iit

twinArmageddons Posted:

don’t go there aT, you know ii can de2troy you iif ii put my miind two iit

lol

stutterfingers is very special

twinArmagedd-
ons

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

youre lucky iim not a2 enthu2iia2tiic a2 my le22 clever friiend2 about trolliing you lot. gA ii2 the only one who managed two get iit riight. oh no waiit carcino did p well two.

Master_Troll

Level 69 Emo Kid

twinArmageddons Posted:

youre lucky iim not a2 enthu2iia2tiic a2 my le22 clever friiend2 about trolliing you lot. gA ii2 the only one who managed two get iit riight. oh no waiit carcino did p well two.

iF CARCINO “GO BACKWARDS AND EXPECT HIM TO REMEMBER THINGS FROM HIS FUTURE IN HIS PAST” GENETICIST GOT IT RIGHT, tHEN I THINK WE’RE USING DIFFERENT DEFINITIONS OF RIGHT, bECAUSE HE DIDN’T THINK IT THROUGH ALL THE WAY, sINCE HE SEEMS TO BOTH BE GIVING AND RECEIVING HIS OWN TROLLING FROM THE PAST/FUTURE,

aND IF CARCINO TRIED TO SPEND ANY AMOUNT OF TIME WITH THE ANNOYING POETRY KID, uMMMM, dAVE IS HIS NAME I THINK, hE WOULD PROBABLY GIVE UP AND GO BACK TO TROLLING MR GOODY GOODY JOHN SHOES, aT LEAST THE LONGWINDED GIRL WOULD ACTUALLY TALK INSTEAD OF, uHHHHH, dOING THIS STUPID “RAP” STUFF THAT PREVENTS ANY TALKING ASIDE FROM THAT RELATED TO BONE BULGES HAPPENING,

twinArmagedd-
ons

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

gA got theiir heiir two get hii2 a22 handed two hiim by the deniizen and cG ha2 confu2ed them the mo2t. that make2 them the mo2t 2ucce2ful two of you guy2. not that iit matter2 anyway but at lea2t they diidnt get trolled by the kiid they were tryiing two troll

Master_Troll

Level 69 Emo Kid

twinArmageddons Posted:

gA got theiir heiir two get hii2 a22 handed two hiim by the deniizen and cG ha2 confu2ed them the mo2t. that make2 them the mo2t 2ucce2ful two of you guy2. not that iit matter2 anyway but at lea2t they diidnt get trolled by the kiid they were tryiing two troll

wHAT VIEWPORT ARE YOU USING, lAST TIME I CHECKED THE STUPID ORANGE VERSION OF POETRY DAVE SOMEHOW PROTOTYPED HIMSELF AND THEN STOPPED THE HEIR FROM GALLOWS’ TROLLING, aLSO IF CONFUSING THEM IS GOOD I FAIL TO SEE HOW YOU’RE DOING ANY BETTER THAN ME, jUST GO BACK TO YOUR CANDLELIGHT HATE DATE WITH YOUR F1 KEY, sHOULD I SET YOU A TABLE ON CARCINO’S BONE BULGE FOR A CANDLELIGHT DOUBLE HATE DOUBLE DATE?

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

dont you trolls all live like on the same asteroid or something? why dont you just say these things out loud instead of typing them here? admit it. you want me to see them and hand your bumes over to you. you want to get broad side school fed straight up the bone bulge

Patently Chill Prestidigitator edited this message on 05/26/2010 3:53AM

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

twinArmagedd-
ons

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Master_Troll Posted:

wHAT VIEWPORT ARE YOU USING, lAST TIME I CHECKED THE STUPID ORANGE VERSION OF POETRY DAVE SOMEHOW PROTOTYPED HIMSELF AND THEN STOPPED THE HEIR FROM GALLOWS’ TROLLING, aLSO IF CONFUSING THEM IS GOOD I FAIL TO SEE HOW YOU’RE DOING ANY BETTER THAN ME, jUST GO BACK TO YOUR CANDLELIGHT HATE DATE WITH YOUR F1 KEY, sHOULD I SET YOU A TABLE ON CARCINO’S BONE BULGE FOR A CANDLELIGHT DOUBLE HATE DOUBLE DATE?

ii meant gC not gA, my bad. either way iit wa2 more iimpre22ive than your chat2 two the red text that ii look at wiith my right eye

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

You guys are insufferable. I find it hard to believe you managed to make it though the game at all with the kind of cooperation you regularly display.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Master_Troll

Level 69 Emo Kid

Adapt Posted:

You guys are insufferable. I find it hard to believe you managed to make it though the game at all with the kind of cooperation you regularly display.

tHE TWO DIFFERENCES BETWEEN US RIGHT NOW ARE THAT THE 12 OF US HAVE COMPLETED THE GAME AND REALLY DON’T KNOW OF ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TROLL, EVEN IF IT’S EACH OTHER, aLSO ALL OF YOUR GAMES SCREWUPS KEEP ****ING EVERYTHING UP, iT’S WORSE THAN WHEN GALLOWS TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT THAT TIME I MADE A DEVIANTART ACCOUNT, oH GOD SHE AND CARCINO WOULDN’T SHUT UP FOR A WEEK ABOUT THAT ONE, tHEY WOULDN’T BELIEVE I MADE IT TO TROLL THE GREEN ONE BETTER, i THINK HER NAME IS JADE OR SOMETHING, yOU KNOW THE ONE WITH THE ROBOT,

aNYWAYS IT’S NOT LIKE YOU GUYS ARE FLAWLESS, rEMEMBER WHEN YOU LOST YOUR INTERNET AND DOWN WENT THE CAR, aND WHAT ABOUT WHEN THE POETRY GUY CAUSED YOUR BOTTLE TO ALMOST FALL, aND THE PRINCESS THING WITH THE SPRITE, i COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW YOU GUYS ARE REALLY NO MORE COOPERATIVE WITH EACH OTHER THAN WE WERE,

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

srsly aT? not even trying to rap anymore?

Patently Chill Prestidigitator edited this message on 05/26/2010 4:32AM

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

heres my impression of you guys “oh hey we’re all going to die soon”

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

being in charge of timeline management has its certain perks Log in to see images!

twinArmagedd-
ons

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

yeah tho2e were 2ome fun tiime2. too bad we’re all gonna diie and there2 nothiing we can do about iit. ii 2till dont get why you guy2 had your change iin per2pective and now you beliieve me all of a 2udden but iit2 2till p uncanny

Master_Troll

Level 69 Emo Kid

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

heres my impression of you guys “oh hey we’re all going to die soon”

hERE’S OUR COLLECTIVE IMPRESSION OF YOU GUYS “OH HEY LETS SEE HOW HARD WE CAN **** UP TO ACCELERATE OUR DYING”

aND MY PERSONAL IMPRESSION:
bLUE TEXT JOHN: sTUPID
pURPLE TEXT ROSE: wORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
yOU: sOME SORT OF BONE-BULGE LOVING RAPPER
gREEN TEXT JADE: sHE HAS A STUPID ROBOT BUT IS OTHERWISE LIKE JOHN

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Master_Troll Posted:

dog…. i AM SO JEALOUS you KNOW i love the big game

Patently Chill Prestidigitator edited this message on 05/26/2010 4:41AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!