Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
tl;dr Dear Diary

Crazy_Smurf

Avatar: 226503 2010-03-04 22:50:54 -0500

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

lunacy is not a reward, but it is the quest. firing at will can only bemuse me, much less entertain the mbumes, why didn’t you realize that sooner? little lately has been skipping down the stream of consciousness is not real they cannot rob you of your imagination if you don’t let the trumpets blasted the intro when the stanley cup was thrown out with the bathwater.

byways and backwater and rubes galore, but you might just wish for the pressures of daily life. content and free of care, they rejoice in morning rituals, as they fly like drones in colonies to their office in the sky.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

whats up james joyce?

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Crazy_Smurf

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

triple eight mafia, knockin’ ya flat on your back after we rockin’ ya. love to hate me motivate me triple eight mafia.

wait, no. that’s not how it goes.

Crazy_Smurf

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

whats up james joyce?

oliver sent you? how can that be? where did you see her, and what did she say?

you haven’t seen them, they would not have done this. preoperative procedures provide ample provisional preuptake inhibitors, monthly or as the crow flies.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Crazy_Smurf Posted:

triple eight mafia, knockin’ ya flat on your back after we rockin’ ya. love to hate me motivate me triple eight mafia.

wait, no. that’s not how it goes.

Three-six represent, son!

swines quest

S for Swine

Crazy_Smurf

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

swine Posted:

Three-six represent, son!

love to hate me motivate me

playa fly, but close. track i was imitating was ‘minute made mafia’, making fun of triple six for booting him, said he’d have a crew in one minute, then proved it, then rapped about it just to be a male reproductive organ. lol@memphis rapper drama.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

I have enough money to buy and sell you, the institution you should be in, and all your god damned smurfberries.

Honestly, Lord Infamous was my fave.

swines quest

S for Swine

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

I LOVE fabulous personGOIT fine upstanding member of society MUSIC 4 RILL

Crazy_Smurf

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

icwutudidthar Posted:

I LOVE fabulous personGOIT fine upstanding member of society MUSIC 4 RILL

lolfabulous personvideo, you have not listened, you are not worthy of the secrets, you have lied to me.

swine Posted:

I have enough money to buy and sell you, the institution you should be in, and all your god damned smurfberries.

Honestly, Lord Infamous was my fave.

i’m not crazy, they are crazy, the ones that talk in my head, they are the ball lickers. when we get to hollywood, we’re going to find those miramax expletive deleted that are making that movie and make them eat our expletive deleted. inspirational, really, when you try not to think about it and it’s always right there mocking you like the party guest that just won’t go the **** home already. expletive deleted.

lord infamous does drop some dope rhymes. i like scarecrow and of course, koopsta. da devil’s playground was bumpin’, torture chamber was probably the best track, man it hit so hard. hypnotize camp posse, dj paul and juicy j, those are the cats with the beats. you’re making me miss my old stereo system. it could get so loud it would vibrate your eyeballs so that your vision would distort, especially on triple-six’s ‘ridin’ in da chevy, pt2’.

Crazy_Smurf

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

hobgoblin meringue in satellite repose and green great fireflies write in their opalescence. dangerous games are being played throughout and not one **** was had by anyone beyond the titular waterfall, march into the dawn, new dawn and gray bones will subsidize the whole of the parker kind.

neither have responded, we may be safe after all.

Crazy_Smurf

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

unnatural, unsightly and completely unreal this catacomb of catastrophic horrors has unwelded the brief and tenuous grip held by the foreman and foremost contractor inhibited only by the desire, nay, the compulsion and obsession often run concurrent life sentences have forever been replaced by sausage egg and cheese biscuits of gold served with a fine dark roast kenyan.

he was the first, you know.

lolbronnih

Avatar: 103335 2010-01-24 16:16:08 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 15 Camwhore

kinda looks like martha stewart while stirring

DEAR DIARY,

I AM A GIGANTIC fabulous person AND SHOULD PROBABLY KILL MYSELF WHERE I SIT. INSTEAD, I WILL SIT HERE AND WRITE **** NOBODY CARES ABOUT HERE IN YOUR PAGES IN THE HOPES THAT ON THE DAY I FINALLY DO SUCCEED IN ONE OF MY MANY WHAT HAVE TO DATE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL SUICIDE ATTEMPTS SOMEONE WILL READ MY WORDS, AND MAYBE EVEN CARE. A LITTLE. UNTIL THEN, I WILL PROCEED TO FILL YOU WITH THE WRITTEN EQUIVALENT OF 40,000 TONS OF HORSE MANURE.

LOVE,

CRAZY SMURF

lolbronnih was banned for this post by Catt although

lolbronnih

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 15 Camwhore

DEAR DIARY,

TODAY AT SCHOOL THE BOYS IN THE LOCKER ROOM CAUGHT ME WHILE I WAS DISROBED, AND TOOK TURNS SHOVING THEIR LOCKER PADLOCKS UP MY BUM UNTIL I BLED UNCONTROLLABLE FROM MY ANAL OPENING.

I KIND OF LIKED IT. BUT THE BANDAGES HAD A HARD TIME STICKING THERE WHAT WITH ALL THE HAIR AND ALL.

LOVE,

CRAZY SMURF

lolbronnih

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 15 Camwhore

DEAR DIARY,

I WENT TO SEE MY BROTHER TODAY, PARTLY TO GET SOME ANSWERS ON WHO I AM AND TO SEE WHAT HE KNOWS. I GAVE HIM THE INFORMATION I HAVE, AND ASKED HIM TO FILL IN THE BLANKS AS BEST HE COULD. I’VE PROCESSED THE INFORMATION AS BEST I CAN, I’M NOT ANGRY, BUT HOW DO I JUSTIFY MY PARENTS ARE MORALLY BANKRUPT AND I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHO MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER IS??

*SIGH*

LOVE,

CRAZY SMURF

Crazy_Smurf

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

fire ants. mood rings and jello. new embolism for enjoyment of a refreshing summer sunburn. purple varicose and forgotten, mystery looms like a halo, falls into nothing in particular. marbled rye, loaf head cheese and pigments the tambourine man dances for a different drummer.

NOT AN ALIEN

Avatar: 222818 2009-12-12 16:41:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

HI EVERYONE NO CAUSE FOR ALARM IM JUST AN AVERAGE USER LIKE YOURSELF

DIARIES ARE A VERY ODD HUMAN ITEM AND SINCE I AM A HUMAN I ALSO HAVE ONE HERE IT IS AHEM DEAR DIARY TODAY I WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE AND SAW A SICKLY OLD MAN IT PAINS ME TO SEE THE SADNESS EXPERIENCED BY THESE HUMANS WHO DONT EVEN HAVE PROPER CARE FOR THEIR WISE AND ELDERLY AH WELL ANYWAYS I KIDNAPPED THE OLD GUY AND ATE HIM LATER IT WAS VERY NOURISHING SEE YOU TOMORROW LOVE BOB SMITH NORMAL HUMAN

RIP DAD GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Nobody Owens

Avatar: 234154 2010-04-08 03:40:01 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I hate it when people get so ****ed for no apparent reason, like bronnih. Dead people don’t do that, y’know. You little pathetic ghouls.

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

DEAR DAIRY,

PORCINE TEATS

THE END

Crazy_Smurf

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

bright is the day where we all can laugh in obscure solitude. for when the horses gallop along the rosemary goose eggs and the rainbows are dripping with acid. visions of ancestry foreign and familiar strains of the ancient apathy have soothed the blue soul violet. numbered are days, but not in any appreciable order, we have taken the shadows from you.

transmissions more infrequent, they know. THEY KNOW!

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Here is a pictre of me my clbum is CAMWHORE Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!