Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry Aldo's Good Night Thread

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

1. Snipe

2. This could be the night your sleep apnea finally kills you (a man can dream)

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Ok, I’m p much done for tonight. Will be chilling’ like a villain now.

I can pick up where you left off. Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Nite all

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Grrrmmmphh Arrrdoooorrrff

Aldo_Anything

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Träumt süß!

Leaving this here.

nite aldo Log in to see images!

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

I had a dream a few nights ago that was really cool. I went to France and I brought my dog with me, but it wasn’t France at all, it was like some early civilization with wooly mammoths and huge prehistoric plants and stuff.

I was walking along this stream picking these enormous otherworldly looking flowers and my dog dove into the water. Which is totally unlike him, he hates water. So I freaked out thinking he was drowning and got him back on the bank, and there was a jack russel terrier there too. And my dog wasn’t attacking it which was also totally unlike him. He hates those dogs.

Anyway, I decided to get away from there before there was a dog fight, I forgot all about the creepy/cool flowers I was picking and started walking down this stone path into what I guess was a town. Then this giant sloth as big as a Super Wal-Mart walked over the path and didn’t step on anyone and climbed into this huge tree and just blended into it.

Then I woke up. That was an awesome dream.

I hope you have awesome dreams too, Aldo. Log in to see images!

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

viscera Posted:

I had a dream a few nights ago that was really cool. I went to France and I brought my dog with me, but it wasn’t France at all, it was like some early civilization with wooly mammoths and huge prehistoric plants and stuff.

I was walking along this stream picking these enormous otherworldly looking flowers and my dog dove into the water. Which is totally unlike him, he hates water. So I freaked out thinking he was drowning and got him back on the bank, and there was a jack russel terrier there too. And my dog wasn’t attacking it which was also totally unlike him. He hates those dogs.

Anyway, I decided to get away from there before there was a dog fight, I forgot all about the creepy/cool flowers I was picking and started walking down this stone path into what I guess was a town. Then this giant sloth as big as a Super Wal-Mart walked over the path and didn’t step on anyone and climbed into this huge tree and just blended into it.

Then I woke up. That was an awesome dream.

I hope you have awesome dreams too, Aldo. Log in to see images!

lol durgs

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

lol durgs

more like lack of drugs. When I take drugs and fall asleep I remember NOTHING about what I dream.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!