Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Player Count (Or, increasing that very thing)

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Alright, people. As we all know our community is slowly going away. So, here’s the deal:

Lurkers – please post something. Anything. GRP preferably. Don’t get your feelings hurt either. This community is based on trolling, and for christs sake you admitted you’re not easily offended. So, knock it off and do something. A lot of us are nicer than you’d expect.

Long standing community members – Introduce someone to the game. Even if they don’t like the game aspect, introduce them to the forums. You at least enjoy(ed) some aspect to hang around as long as you have. Bring more people. As it stands now, we’re past stagnating and are slowly dying.

Role-play enthusiasts- For gods sake, there’s a new forum just for you people. You’re safe there. Use it.

New community members – Be yourselves and stop immediately band wagoning or pretending this is some *chan somewhere. We don’t need anymore faux-trolls or “me too” posters. Relax. Also, stop using anon. No one likes that BS. Also, welcome to flamebate.

It’s not that hard. Just do your thing. Invite a friend or two to join us.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

swine Posted:

Long standing community members – Introduce someone to the game. Even if they don’t like the game aspect, introduce them to the forums. You at least enjoy(ed) some aspect to hang around as long as you have. Bring more people. As it stands now, we’re past stagnating and are slowly dying.

What sort of friend would I be if I knowingly introduced someone to this game? Friends don’t let other friends play INCIT.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

What sort of friend would I be if I knowingly introduced someone to this game? Friends don’t let other friends play INCIT.

Was waiting on this response, or similar.

Seriously, you’re a good guy. You should have like minded friends. Don’t even show them INCIT. Let them find it on their own.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

swine Posted:

Great advice on how to get someone to never talk to you again right here.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Skyman747 Posted:

Great advice on how to get someone to never talk to you again right here.

Mods, plz ban for trolling GD. TIA.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

swine Posted:

Introduce someone to the game.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

swine Posted:

Was waiting on this response, or similar.

Seriously, you’re a good guy. You should have like minded friends. Don’t even show them INCIT. Let them find it on their own.

You’d think these guys weren’t either introduced to it themselves or find enjoyable aspects of the game/community…

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

swine Posted:

Hey swine, you should try playing Forumwarz!

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Catt although Posted:

Hey swine, you should try playing Forumwarz!

Thank you, Catt. I started a character and am really enjoying it so far. In return,

Have you tried Team Fortress 2 yet? Or Kingdom of Loathing? Those games are awesome too!

Maybe I’ll see you on flamebate sometime. Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

kol is such a good game.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Food for thought: If you’ve purchased BP, you’ve given money to this game. Therefore you kind of have a vested interest in seeing it succeed. Lest your money be wasted.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

I’ve brought a few friends in, but I don’t know if they play anymore.

A word to the lurkers:

The community tends to be a bit harsh, but you get used to it. Hell, I’ve only been here like 7 months or whatever, but as long as you’re not a complete fabulous person, you’ll be fine. Unless you’re seriously stupid. If that’s the case, then **** you.

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Just know that I’m always lurking. Smiling and nodding silently and not in a creepy way at all.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Afterthotz Posted:

Just know that I’m always lurking. Smiling and nodding silently and not in a creepy way at all.

Despite your custom title, I enjoy your posts. Especially your old gimmick of posting literal “after thoughts”.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

At your point of lurkers and RP enthusiast.

If you want to get in on the ARP scene, examine some posts from the srsly klan. ( http://www.forumwarz.com/klans/profile/srsly )mainly Jem, Janie, and Escher. Don’t do exactly what they do, but just use it as a guideline on what kinda RP works. If people call your RP stupid? Don’t just stop and give up, keep at it.

And if I had friends that would actually be interested in a site like this, I’d invite em. But in reality, I only have about two friends I talk to often and neither of em would like this site very well.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 05/20/2010 12:00AM

fine upstanding member of societydeath -
Booyah

Avatar: 19734 2010-05-21 04:19:33 -0400

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

swine Posted:

Food for thought: If you’ve purchased BP, you’ve given money to this game. Therefore you kind of have a vested interest in seeing it succeed. Lest your money be wasted.

Food for thought: Telling the unwashed yob that you just happen know what’s good for them just makes you sound like a jerk.

I, too, would like to see more players and more action on the forums. Also, I’m gay. That said,

less pronouncements from on high,

more of literally anything else

I’ll start:

Has anyone ever done an “invite friends for bp” contest? It could even have a catchy name like “Cutco’s MLM Extravaganza – Make your idiot friends play fwz.”

My two concerns would be 1) structuring it so it doesn’t turn into a fat **** and 2) if the mods would chop my e-balls off for making them deal with a ****load of illegal alts.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

fine upstanding member of societydeath Booyah Posted:

Food for thought: Telling the unwashed yob that you just happen know what’s good for them just makes you sound like a jerk.

I, too, would like to see more players and more action on the forums. Also, I’m gay. That said,

less pronouncements from on high,

more of literally anything else

I’ll start:

Has anyone ever done an “invite friends for bp” contest? It could even have a catchy name like “Cutco’s MLM Extravaganza – Make your idiot friends play fwz.”

My two concerns would be 1) structuring it so it doesn’t turn into a fat **** and 2) if the mods would chop my e-balls off for making them deal with a ****load of illegal alts.

That wouldn’t go over to well. What guidelines would there have to be? What’s stopping your friend from leaving once you get the BP?

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

fine upstanding member of societydeath Booyah Posted:

First off, I freely admit that I’m a jerk. That should be a well known fact by now. If I care about something, I’m a male reproductive organ about it (Or to it. Whatever). Second, it’s another well known fact that pronouncements from on high are kind of my thing. It’s what I do.

I can’t get off my high horse because it’s super high and I’m acrophobic. And I can’t leave my ivory tower because then squatters might come in during my absence. And they have rights, apparently.

Booyah

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I’m a big ****ing jerk too. Kinda par for the course around here. What I was saying was don’t tell or imply or even think of telling people that they SHOULD do anything. They get enough of that from they moms.

Booyah

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I mean, unless your doing some RP gimmick that’s way ****ing over my head here and you’re enjoying trolling GD with a call to action that you’re intentionally sabotaging or some bizarre thing

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!