Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me My name is Jimmy Hammers and I have a message

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

So lets say there’s a poster where someone finds out that their real name is Jimmy Hammers. Obviosuly if they went and posted “LOL JIMMY HAMMERS” they would be banned for personal information (even if it’s a name that possibly anyone in the world could have they’d still be banned for personal information about a player).

So lets say a bunch of people still find the fact that this guy gets annoyed that people know that he’s Jimmy Hammers and just go “LOL JIMMY HAMMERS” to him outside the website you could get banned on. Obviosuly Jimmy Hammers would get annoyed and of course (if he’s has control of the interwebular area which they are grieving him) ban those people. Fair enough to Jimmy Hammers but then he says that he’s not really Jimmy Hammers and that his real name is Billy Goat-blower. Now obviously you’d annoy the guy formally known as Jimmy Hammers and go “LOL BILLY GOAT-BLOWER” which would then get you banned from his site again.

So Jimmy or Billy or whatever decides that the harrbuming is too much to the point where he can say that he hates trolls even though he hangs around in a community which is all about trolling. Billy/Jimmy then of course asks the Mods/Admins that they should ban those people who are saying his personal info off site.

The thing is you can’t really be Called Jimmy Hammers AND Billy Goat-blower, it has to be one of the other. If his real name IS Billy Goat-blower then of course they’re getting people banned for… well no ones personal info if no one is called Jimmy Hammers and Billy has been getting people banned for people saying Jimmy Hammers. I mean if their name is Billy Goat-blower why would they be ****ed off if someone says their name is Jimmy Hammers. Yeah it’s annoying that someone doesn’t get your name right but how is that a bannable offense if it’s not even your name?

And what if their name isn’t Billy Goat-blower? Well obviously he’s tricked people to say Jimmy Hammers by making them believe that if that isn’t their name then it’s probably ok to say Jimmy Hammers. WRONG cause obviosly even though Jimmy/Billy doesn’t go on the site any more (because they’re banned or got bored of the community) they still want all people who use a name that probably isn’t his real name to get banned off the internet and have a man in a nice hat visit their house.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Mods could you please ban anyone who uses the name Jimmy Hammers or Billy Goat-blower as they are my names and it’s personal information even though it’s my stupid fault that that information is on the internet. tia

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I agree completely. I think.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

ITT we read between the lines.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

ITT I have no ****ing clue what anyone’s talking about, but I bumume someone’s either been banned or is going to get banned.

Possibly both. Probably both…

man-man edited this message on 05/18/2010 4:54PM

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Dude we have the same name

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

There names are Billy Hammer and Jimmy Spike.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

LOL BILLY GOAT-BLOWER

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

LOL BILLY GOAT-BLOWER

yOU SHOULD CONSIDER MAKING THAT SOUND FROM YOUR HUMAN VOCAL-SYSTEM, FOR PURPOSES YOU WILL, uHHH, cONSTRUE AS IRONY AS A SHIELD TO MASK YOUR TRUE SELF FROM YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR BRO,

dON’T ASK ME WHAT THIS MEANS, gRIMAUXILLATRIX SAID i SHOULD POST IT,

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Master_Troll Posted:

yOU SHOULD CONSIDER MAKING THAT SOUND FROM YOUR HUMAN VOCAL-SYSTEM, FOR PURPOSES YOU WILL, uHHH, cONSTRUE AS IRONY AS A SHIELD TO MASK YOUR TRUE SELF FROM YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR BRO,

dON’T ASK ME WHAT THIS MEANS, gRIMAUXILLATRIX SAID i SHOULD POST IT,

irony works by certain rules. You need context. I will do that when presented with the opportunity

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!