Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Butthurt OMG WTF??

PRO INTERNET-
LAWYER

[WeChall]

Level 14 Re-Re

Just a few Minutes ago I’ve noticed that someone has changed my name. I mean WTF? You can allow disgusting names like “fine upstanding member of society-male reproductive organ”, “AIDS woman's genitals” or even “Aldo_Anything” but when someone calls themselves “*mod redacted* PRO INTENRET LAWYER” it’s simply too much and it has to be FORICIBLY changed to something totally different.

As a veteran player I cannot stress on how unfair this is and I would urge mods to change it back Log in to see images! not changed to anything?

The reason I chose “*mod redacted* PRO INTERNET LAWYER” was because I am a “PRO INTERNET LAWYER” who happens to be called “*mod redacted*”. If I am giving this information freely then wouldn’t I be OK with people with my personal info?

Mods please put back the “*mod redacted*” back in my name as this is a great injustice

-*mod redacted* PRO INTERNET LAWYER

Mod Edit: pulled out boatloads of personal information. You really want to insist that you’re someone that’s permabanned, you can take a perma for illegal alts. Your choice.

PRO INTERNET LAWYER was banned for this post by spacekadt

Techno_Viking

Avatar: 171243 2010-01-29 08:14:52 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 59 Troll

PRETTY MUCH MERC 2.O

cool story, bro

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Bull**** ban and name change. How is he posting personal info; it’s irrelevant that you know who the name belongs to, he’s not saying ‘I am this specific forumwarz character’. This is the equivalent of me saying ‘I am Tony Stark’ and you ban me for impersonating Iron Man.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!