Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pumpkin GIMMICK ALTS LOL?

OLDfabulous person

Level 42 Re-Re

I WAS THERE BEFORE THEY WERE COOL, NEWfabulous personS

PROTIP: They were nevar cool.

PRO INTERNET-
LAWYER

[WeChall]

Level 14 Re-Re

There are some gimmick alts that I don’t really care for…

‘google ads’

‘fapping’

‘Celerysteve’

gimmicks that only do one post before not doing anything…

Now, having said that…

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?

All this “gimmick-alt-hate” I’ve read in this thread is absurd!

When people use gimmick alts, it’s very rarely because they’re trying to be annoying or even to be regarded as funny.

People use gimmick alts because they’re trying to have fun and enjoy themselves. I’ve seen a lot of people say , “Man, only 13year olds use gimmick alts.” If you stop and think about it for a moment— THAT’S NOT A BAD THING!!

The thing that was so great about being 13years old was that you had the chance to live life a little wild-and-crazy. Or how about this… Remember when you were 9years old? You would wear a towel behind your neck and pretend you were Superman. The only reason you did that was to enjoy yourself and maybe to ‘escape’ a little from the drabness of the real world that was filled with disappointments in the form of teachers, rules, parents, and bullies.

Now that we’re adults— the real world is even WORSE. We have to conform to expectations from our jobs; our friends; our colleges; our girlfriends; and even have to strive to be more like the 215lb muscle-bound Hollywood hunks on TV that drive Corvettes. Sure, we all do it— and we all should, too. But it can be stressful.

When people use those gimmick alts they’re just trying to ‘escape’ a little from the real world grind. ‘Hating’ gimmick alts is just a waste of energy. There’s other stuff that are far more deserving of resentment…

*guys who post links to malware or “last measure”

*guys who post shock links that are terribly gross

*guys who spout racial slurs as if it were no big deal

*guys who will mock or spite you without provocation

Save your goddamn hatred for THEM before the gimmick alts.

Seriously, if you don’t like gimmick alts, just ignore them. Ultimately, those that can’t stand gimmick alts are crybabies or people that hate themselves.

i’m in 8th grade male reproductive organlol

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

ahahahahahahahaahhahaha

Brigadier Ge-
neral Jack R-
ipper

Avatar: 222218 2009-12-04 05:07:55 -0500

[Gold Team]

Level 69 Troll

P.O.E

PRO INTERNET LAWYER Posted:

A good post.

Damn son,who let you in here?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

male reproductive organmelon

Avatar: 216996 2010-03-21 17:29:33 -0400

Level 69 Troll

Jew Hunter

PRO INTERNET LAWYER Posted:

There are some gimmick alts that I don’t really care for…

‘google ads’

‘fapping’

‘Celerysteve’

gimmicks that only do one post before not doing anything…

Now, having said that…

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?

All this “gimmick-alt-hate” I’ve read in this thread is absurd!

When people use gimmick alts, it’s very rarely because they’re trying to be annoying or even to be regarded as funny.

People use gimmick alts because they’re trying to have fun and enjoy themselves. I’ve seen a lot of people say , “Man, only 13year olds use gimmick alts.” If you stop and think about it for a moment— THAT’S NOT A BAD THING!!

The thing that was so great about being 13years old was that you had the chance to live life a little wild-and-crazy. Or how about this… Remember when you were 9years old? You would wear a towel behind your neck and pretend you were Superman. The only reason you did that was to enjoy yourself and maybe to ‘escape’ a little from the drabness of the real world that was filled with disappointments in the form of teachers, rules, parents, and bullies.

Now that we’re adults— the real world is even WORSE. We have to conform to expectations from our jobs; our friends; our colleges; our girlfriends; and even have to strive to be more like the 215lb muscle-bound Hollywood hunks on TV that drive Corvettes. Sure, we all do it— and we all should, too. But it can be stressful.

When people use those gimmick alts they’re just trying to ‘escape’ a little from the real world grind. ‘Hating’ gimmick alts is just a waste of energy. There’s other stuff that are far more deserving of resentment…

*guys who post links to malware or “last measure”

*guys who post shock links that are terribly gross

*guys who spout racial slurs as if it were no big deal

*guys who will mock or spite you without provocation

Save your goddamn hatred for THEM before the gimmick alts.

Seriously, if you don’t like gimmick alts, just ignore them. Ultimately, those that can’t stand gimmick alts are crybabies or people that hate themselves.

That is the worst thing I’ve ever read.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

male reproductive organmelon Posted:

That is the worst thing I’ve ever read.

swines quest

S for Swine

male reproductive organmelon

Avatar: 216996 2010-03-21 17:29:33 -0400

Level 69 Troll

Jew Hunter

swine Posted:

That’s an awesome picture. Log in to see images!

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

itt we are oblivious to some guy whose gimmik is quoting merc. The level of irony is one way above anything else on fwz

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Go Ditto

Avatar: 236671 2010-05-09 23:04:30 -0400

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!