Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help How do I stop failing at Gamblebot?

Florence Cur-
ious

Avatar: 267890 2013-08-25 15:06:49 -0400

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

SPECIAL NEEDS PERSON: 1 2 3 Potato

Malaise Posted:

Once upon a time before Trout broke the economy with the release of episode 2 there were no moar files, rollover earned you a couple thousand flezz if you had a good charisma and luck and 30k flezz was considered a fortune. That is what those people are discussing and that is why ‘beating’ gamble bot mattered. Now everyone who plays for a week has 100 million if they want it.

If this is true, then Gamble Bot is somewhat predictable, getting less predictable the more money you win. I listed a few of it’s patterns, if this had truly been “Once upon a time before Trout broke the economy with the release of episode 2”, my post would still have been relevant, if you struck out the ”.moars and deliveries”.

Florence Curious edited this message on 08/25/2013 2:24PM

Florence Curious Posted:

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Malaise Posted:

I don’t know if I’m actually very special or just role playing a retard in the non role playing forums.

I’m posting on a website that is over 5 years obsolete.

Also Log in to see images!

Mistress Mis-
ery

Avatar: 48681 2011-07-31 02:41:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA

Inconnu Posted:

Also Log in to see images!

Quiet, you!

Topless T-O--
P-L-E-S-S

Avatar: 250417 2011-04-06 21:56:44 -0400

Level 55 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Bacchus Posted:

Florence Curious Posted:

Hey, I know dat guy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!