Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help How do I stop failing at Gamblebot?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Any tips?

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Stop playing?

It’s the only way I stopped losing  .

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

It must be beatable, since people are, you know, beating it.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Forumwarz Domination: You won a high stakes bet!
You've earned an Antifreeze scoop!

...lol

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

I think the regular odds for Blackjack are .51 house edge. Evil_Trout prolly changed Gamblebot’s house odds to like .75 or something Log in to see images!

I guess with any gambling adventure the longer you play the more you lose.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Trout said gamblebot is fair. So bumumably it isn’t cheating.

however, even with that blackjack card thing that shows you how to play it the best, gamblebot is winning a hell of a lot more now.

It totally was easier before. I think it had grace periods where the odds of winning went up because I’d play a bit in the morning and lose, then play at lunch and win like crazy, then play at night and lose all my winnings and more. that cycle happed for like an entire week a long time ago, with the winning time changing every day.

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I HAVE A FOOLPROOF PLAN

The way gambling wins over people in RL is because they attribute behaviors to the games that don’t exist. Folks come up with methods to beat the numeric system, reading things into the random outcomes that don’t actually exist. Unless you’re going for antifreeze(good luck), I recommend staying the hell away from the gamblebot.

Opportunity

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

finale Posted:

The way gambling wins over people in RL is because they attribute behaviors to the games that don’t exist. Folks come up with methods to beat the numeric system, reading things into the random outcomes that don’t actually exist. Unless you’re going for antifreeze(good luck), I recommend staying the hell away from the gamblebot.

If you can get into the right groove with Gamblebot you can actually rack up a hell of a lot of Anitfreeze scoops (a managed to get 200+ with only 7,000 flezz before I went broke earlier today), sadly you’d need a fair bit of capital to make it work.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Holy crap, I just got 152 antifreeze scoops. At the net cost of only 10,000 Flezz!

TheAlbatross

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Well at first i was just absolutely cleaning house. I got up to like 38000 flezz. Then it started destroying me and now i have 8000. I dont think theres any way to beat it but you can definitely get lucky.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

You don’t.

A good strategy card/table can help, but you’ll still lose.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

jpsteel Posted:

I think the regular odds for Blackjack are .51 house edge. Evil_Trout prolly changed Gamblebot’s house odds to like .75 or something Log in to see images!

I guess with any gambling adventure the longer you play the more you lose.

Gamblebot doesn’t let you split or surrender, so its got worse than .51.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I lost 2000 today. Lame. I should just buy the some Harris Pilton and then bet whatever I get the following days.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Arktor Posted:

Holy crap, I just got 152 antifreeze scoops. At the net cost of only 10,000 Flezz!

you gotta be kidding me. thats over 300 won bets. You just burned through  300 000.

how is that even possible

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

if you have a base of 30k-40k you can easily go up and down without busting. i did it on my rich cheaters for a while.

black_jesus

[Klan Tasty]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

rock, paper, scissors has exactly a 50% payoff (although it may use some strategy to beat people who think rock always wins)

You can try using Martingale http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)

ie. bet 25 flezz, if you lose double it so if you subsequently win you get your initial cash back.

This way, you have to lose 5 times in a row before you are too far gone to recoup in one bet (25,50,100,250,500). Chances of this are (0.5 * 0.5 * 0.5 * 0.5 * 0.5) = 1/32, which feels kinda high to me. (payoff after 31 bets at 25 apiece is only 775, not enough to cover losing 500+250+100+50+25)

If you start on 5 bucks, your chance of losing money drop to 1/128, but you’ll be playing all year to actually make money.

Florence Cur-
ious

Avatar: 267890 2013-08-25 15:06:49 -0400

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

SPECIAL NEEDS PERSON: 1 2 3 Potato

black_jesus Posted:

rock, paper, scissors has exactly a 50% payoff (although it may use some strategy to beat people who think rock always wins)

You can try using Martingale http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)

ie. bet 25 flezz, if you lose double it so if you subsequently win you get your initial cash back.

This way, you have to lose 5 times in a row before you are too far gone to recoup in one bet (25,50,100,250,500). Chances of this are (0.5 * 0.5 * 0.5 * 0.5 * 0.5) = 1/32, which feels kinda high to me. (payoff after 31 bets at 25 apiece is only 775, not enough to cover losing 500+250+100+50+25)

If you start on 5 bucks, your chance of losing money drop to 1/128, but you’ll be playing all year to actually make money.

Tried Martingale, all it did was make me win less and lose more. Back during my early times, it rotated dynamically between static responses.

Examples:

You say paper, it does rock. A few possible outcomes:

– Rock is the static result no matter what for three to five turns.

– The next result is scissors. Anytime you play paper again afterwards, it stays scissors for every paper played.

– It does paper. Then:

ooo If you keep doing paper, it keeps papering you, until it end in rock or scissors.

ooo The second turn is either rock or scissors, even if you play rock, it bumumes you were planning to play paper and vice versa.

– You do rock during a tie-breaking chain, it ends with paper. Playing a hand that loses to the hand that Gamble-Bot last played almost always ends in a win. Consequently, the reverse can happen too.

– You are most likely to get scissored endlessly after repeating paper after losing to scissor.

Of course, Gamble-Bot changes through these simple systems quite dynamically after a certain amount of wins (and possibly after it has tracked your playstyle). After those certain amount of easy wins, Gamble-Bot then starts making you lose more frequently after changing to higher bets.

Martingale won’t work at all either, because a) you’re wasting potential wins during a win streak and b) once you go through that long-bum lose streak, you are screwed, especially with lots of capita. Think about it: long bum lose streak gets you a loss of $35,000 which you try to work up again. You’ll have to keep betting $5,000 to make up for that huge loss and if you’re lucky, you’ll break even and have the sense to leave after winning your **** back. Pure Martingale is counter-productive in this case, but I always liked to Martingale with a base of Log in to see images! 250, so I at least made something without losing too much. But like I said…those lose bars are going to turn the Martingale into your greatest enemy.

tl;dr: When Gamble-Bot has relatively little information about how you play, you’ll win big. Once it figures you out, try grinding Mental Faculties for the 40k (50k-ish with 10 frugality) junk .moar.

Florence Curious edited this message on 08/23/2013 3:01AM

Florence Curious Posted:

Tried Martingale, all it did was make me win less and lose more. Back during my early times, it rotated dynamically between static responses.

Examples:

You say paper, it does rock. A few possible outcomes:

– Rock is the static result no matter what for three to five turns.

– The next result is scissors. Anytime you play paper again afterwards, it stays scissors for every paper played.

– It does paper. Then:

ooo If you keep doing paper, it keeps papering you, until it end in rock or scissors.

ooo The second turn is either rock or scissors, even if you play rock, it bumumes you were planning to play paper and vice versa.

– You do rock during a tie-breaking chain, it ends with paper. Playing a hand that loses to the hand that Gamble-Bot last played almost always ends in a win. Consequently, the reverse can happen too.

– You are most likely to get scissored endlessly after repeating paper after losing to scissor.

Of course, Gamble-Bot changes through these simple systems quite dynamically after a certain amount of wins (and possibly after it has tracked your playstyle). After those certain amount of easy wins, Gamble-Bot then starts making you lose more frequently after changing to higher bets.

Martingale won’t work at all either, because a) you’re wasting potential wins during a win streak and b) once you go through that long-bum lose streak, you are screwed, especially with lots of capita. Think about it: long bum lose streak gets you a loss of $35,000 which you try to work up again. You’ll have to keep betting $5,000 to make up for that huge loss and if you’re lucky, you’ll break even and have the sense to leave after winning your **** back. Pure Martingale is counter-productive in this case, but I always liked to Martingale with a base of Log in to see images! 250, so I at least made something without losing too much. But like I said…those lose bars are going to turn the Martingale into your greatest enemy.

tl;dr: When Gamble-Bot has relatively little information about how you play, you’ll win big. Once it figures you out, try grinding Mental Faculties for the 40k (50k-ish with 10 frugality) junk .moar.

Ever hear “know your audience”? Nobody that CAN read that WILL read that.

Florence Cur-
ious

Avatar: 267890 2013-08-25 15:06:49 -0400

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

SPECIAL NEEDS PERSON: 1 2 3 Potato

Bacchus Posted:

Ever hear “know your audience”? Nobody that CAN read that WILL read that.

Fine then, here’s the part that will actually help you ********s:

When Gamble-Bot has relatively little information about how you play, you’ll win big. Once it figures you out, try grinding Mental Faculties for the Garth.X.blood .noiz file.

Translated to even simpler: Don’t gamble. Farming certain moars, Kyoubai and high cred deliveries are way better.

Florence Curious edited this message on 08/24/2013 7:41AM

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Florence I don’t know if you are actually very special or just role playing a retard in the non role playing forums.

You are answering a post that is over 5 years old.

Once upon a time before Trout broke the economy with the release of episode 2 there were no moar files, rollover earned you a couple thousand flezz if you had a good charisma and luck and 30k flezz was considered a fortune. That is what those people are discussing and that is why ‘beating’ gamble bot mattered. Now everyone who plays for a week has 100 million if they want it.

tl;dr Quit being a retard you retard.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!