Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Discussion about Episode 2...

HornyWetVixen

Level 6 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

What would you like to see in Episode 2?

I would like to be able to fight against other players, get more things to do if not pwning forums, and a fourth clbum maybe.

You?

UndeadPhallu-
s117

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

People get ****y because I speak the truth. I'm actually awesome.

Client application with 3D graphics

HornyWetVixen

Level 6 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

UndeadPhallus117 Posted:

Client application with 3D graphics

that would be cool

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

More complex combat- what if forums could strike back in more ways, or had more protection to getting on to them? Stats are kinda simple, too. I wouldn’t mind trying to troll out specific mission-related posters, as sort of boss fights…

TheAlbatross

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Laizerz!!! LOL

No i think it would be cool to fight other members.

And more levels. When i got to ten and that was it i almost stopped playing the game. Seriously.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

More equipment slots, with items being more of a trade-off from each other rather than being an escalation. Do you equip the +3 Defense -1 Offense panties, or the +2 Offense bra? Or the +4 Defense, -20 Sexiness chastity best?

Also, some cross-over items might be nice. Just as Trolls can wear Camwhore glbumes now, Camwhores having some access to Emo Kid Tattoos and Emo Kids having some access to Troll items might be fun.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I think the repair system should really be overhauled. It keeps the game challenging and interesting, but a lot of the ‘best’ items are off limit because they break quickly and have obscenely large repair costs.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Definitely a change in forunbuildr… be we all say that. Some kind of audio, not just through tubmail- which is still kind of awesome. Nothing to disruptive, just when someone contacts you, or you recieved something, or when you lose scoops. I dunno.

DocBeard

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

I wouldn’t mind a little more mercy on the repair system myself, though it’s not a game-shaking issue for me.

Generally, I’d hope that Episode 2 has what really attracts me to the game in the first place: Cool content. I know, it sounds a little simplistic, but the cool cinematic scenes, the interesting missions, the plot twists, all make this more of a draw than the frillion other online games out there. Technical updates are all well and good, but I hope the team puts just as much energy into the story content.

average mario

[Brainfreeze]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I’d like to see a bit more strategy added to skill choice in battle. The ego/damage things for emo kids is a good start.

I’m imagining attack chains based on context sensitive responses to your attacks. For example, you post a picture of your mammary glands. If the forum’s reply shows interest, then following that up with threatening to contact the authorities would do extra damage.

Father Wendi-
go

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I know that this isn’t very likely, but specific insults for specific forums would be a godsend for trolls. That, and maybe more gamblebot games.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

More awards from the leaderboards would be cool. Maybe in addition to topping them, you could get some for landing in the top 10, 5, 3, etc.; or maybe for getting on page 1, or moving so many places in a given amount of time.

DJlotus

[Poopsmudge]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Maybe this i s abit too much to look forward to but what about forums that would require a party to pwn? I think that’d be kind of cool. Keep the party down to about a handful of people and have them take turns attacking. Have the forum deal equal damage to each person in the party or have it just attack each member after their turn.

Or maybe a boss-battle type forum. Each thread gets progressively harder until you reach a “boss”.

Then again these might be tough to implement.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

i would like to see the hacker clbum do a lot of meta things.

buffs that halve their refresh rate or a slow refreshing thread debuff that halves its total pwnage. perhaps a phishing buff that turns the forums attacks into heals for a couple of turns. if they are a defense heavy clbum, a buff that swaps the defense and offense stats for a while.

Rellik

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Balancing of the clbumes, so that every clbum has the same change on the diffrent competitions (speedruns, domination, creds, Flezz…Log in to see images!

Megaman20008-
xx

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

More Clbumes.

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Tree of upgrades, like one in civilization/moo game.

Lord enjoy

[eat dinner with me-
tanawat
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Knights of LOL Official Ball Hanger

BIG SHINY ATTACKS AND DUNGEON INSTANCES AND HUEG SWORDS AND FIRAGA AND TECH POINTS FOR CASTING LUMINAIRE

IWILL****ONY-
OU

[EPICLULS]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

some sort of Stalk interface for talking to/ fighting other players and a stats system to show whos pwned who also some sort of co-op on tougher forums some thing like that

Flava Flav

Level 10 Troll

Yeah Boyeee!

More uses for SpendFriend. Make it a real flezz economy where you could sell and buy rare items from one another. Also be able to transfer money to people, alts not included of course.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!