Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex Food?

RAVENPUPPY

[SFEF]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

WWELLL I ALSO LYK BLOD CUZ WHEN I GOT male reproductive organ IN MY HOLE IT BLEEDZ LULZ

AND I LIEK THAT MY bumHOLE BLEEDS LOLZ

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I would like to be covered in chocolate, lots and lots of sweet, melted chocolate.

And I don’t mean the ones used in those “Dirty Sanchez”, mind you.

Nor do I want that “Chocolate Rain” kind. Yecch.

Warpvader edited this message on 04/02/2008 10:21PM

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

ritardando

Level 10 Re-Re

note to Escher: you ought to dilute the honey, honey. That way it isn’t too much sweetness at once.

Sacré Nacre!

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

NawtyFish Posted:

Helpful link!

Wikipedia kicks bum

i now know another useless fact. thank u Log in to see images!

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

i unnerstand teh blood thing dis one time i cut my boob wit a razer cuz i was tryin to shave my chest n it jus kept bleedin n my bf saw it n it made him hot n he started rubbin his head in teh cut n i was totly dry cuz i wuz scared about how much blood i was losin but it was teh best lube we eva used!!!!!!! he slid right in. i dont remember much cuz i pbumed out. but now 4 a special treat we use blood in bed. i h8 razor cuts so sumtimes we use teh cat.

mammary glands rule

Zibo03

[1337 House]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

bulldyke Posted:

Or you could just wait til we’re on the rag. Requires a lot less effort.

HOTTTTTTTTTTTT

SUCK A male reproductive organ

Zibo03

[1337 House]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

MuddyBallzFlap Posted:

i unnerstand teh blood thing dis one time i cut my boob wit a razer cuz i was tryin to shave my chest n it jus kept bleedin n my bf saw it n it made him hot n he started rubbin his head in teh cut n i was totly dry cuz i wuz scared about how much blood i was losin but it was teh best lube we eva used!!!!!!! he slid right in. i dont remember much cuz i pbumed out. but now 4 a special treat we use blood in bed. i h8 razor cuts so sumtimes we use teh cat.

I remember that, I think a bunch of guys ****ed your cut and eventually it got so much dried great times stuck in it that it stopped bleeding.

SUCK A male reproductive organ

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!