Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex I'm in love with a guy from the internet

Vicky Love

Avatar: 62540 2010-03-27 20:18:40 -0400

[Klan Apathy]

Level 69 Camwhore

paid for by the Scottish Ellen Degenerous of Forumwarz

Ya seriously, I’m not kidding or so…It started some monthz ago when we were talking, you know. We’re both playing this online game. He’s even a mod over there – and that TTLY turns me on!!1 So but what should I do know? I mean, look at it, it’s an online game? Could we actually have a future together?!? Some of my gurlz who also play from time 2 time message me when they see him online so I can by accidentally log in all the time LOL but I want MORE!! I wanna hug him, squeeze him and love him every day and every night! He is so cute, but since he’s become a mod, I bet many other gurlz want him now too so I gotta be fast. Mail me your tipz pleeze!!1 Hay anybody felt the same before? If yes, Iwanna hear about it and especially the dirty secretz!!!!!11

Lo♥e, ♥icky

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• ♥icky Lo♥e •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

SHUT UP ALDO

Johnald The Robot was banned for this post by Aldo_Anything

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

Johnald The Robot Posted:

SHUT UP ALDO

SERIOUSLY

Johnald The Robot edited this message on 05/12/2010 3:20PM

Go Ditto

Avatar: 236671 2010-05-09 23:04:30 -0400

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

UnluckyCharms

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

For a fee nominal I could conduct a little, how you say, background check. Log in to see images!

iViva la revolución!

male reproductive organmelon

Avatar: 216996 2010-03-21 17:29:33 -0400

Level 69 Troll

Jew Hunter

Send him pictures of your mammary glands, that will get his attention and won’t make you look ****ty at all.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

So I been modding for this online game on another site. Most of the people there are pretty cool, but there’s this one girl who won’t leave me alone. I started talking to her because she’s a huge loser and I felt sorry for her, but now she won’t stop stalking me.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Superintende-
nt Chest Hams

Avatar: 182162 2009-10-13 04:27:08 -0400

[SUPER SECRET MOON -
BASE PLANNING COMM-
ITTEE
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

That’s weird. I’m also in love with a guy from this online game. He’s a mod too! He’s got this other girl after him. He says she’s kind of a blonde bimbo stalker type, but he says he loves ME. He just doesn’t know how to break it to the other girl. Her name’s Veronica or Valerie or something. Anyway, I know how you feel Vicky.

ZALG0

Avatar: 213214 2010-01-07 14:28:08 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

THAT STRING CONTAINS INVALID CHARACTERS

I̝̝̗̐̌͆̎̓̾̋̓ͥ’̛̲̣͔̅ͥͭ͆̅́v͖̫͔̜͎̮͙̥͌͗̈́̾ͯͪ̈́̓̚͞e̶̝̜͔̯̲̒ͩ̔̍̋͌̌ ̷̫͕͌͛̈́̂͜b̢̤̙̽̐̊̐e̋̽̑ͪͮ̋̚͡͏̤̯̥͇͔͍͓ͅȩ̢̝͉̣͒̈͢n̴͇͖̚͜ ͔͉͍̯͗t̬̹̹̖̫̘͖͚̀ͬ͆̀͟a̜̞̮̫̥͎̗̘ͩ͒̊k̜̰ͬ̋̓͊͌̀͠ĭ̢̧̦̠̺ͩ̋ͧ̃͛̚͜ṇ̵͎ͨ̉͂͑̇̇̍̈́͘͢g͙̭̥̩͉̭̩̺̾̄̌̃̆̚ ͎͙͎͍͕̹̞̽͊͊̓̄͋͌c̞̪͖͍͍͍̀ͫ̋ͯ͑ͪ̍͟͟ǫ͈͔́̐ͫ̈́̏ͪ̑̎̽͜ǹ̴͙͕͓͔̎̽͋̌ͅt̊͑͑ͨ̐͘͏̩̬r̹̪͚̪̣̝͈̝̝̅̃̈̂͊ͥͪ̅͂ọ̸̯̻̻̪̱̩̫͖̃̐͐͒̽̍̇͒l̶̺̟̟̓͑ ̶̛̥̤̫̬͕̤͖̇͑̔o̧̳͔̺̻̝̺̟͗̒̔̂̿̐͡f̶̩̘̪̜̹͍̤̫͛͐̔̉͑̏̑͆͟ ̸̸̖̻̮̘̪̖ͮͩ̅̔͒̆̄̂͠a̢̾̈́̚҉͈͖͓ ͒̾̋̌͆͋̂̚͜͏҉͕͔̝̻̱͍̠̣̮m̷͕͍̠͕̫͔͎ͥ̑ͤ̄͟ͅǫ̰͖̦̌̈̈d̡̼̯͔̻̞̈́̄̒ͯ̏ͦͭ̚’̵̧̲͔͑ͯ͛̚ṣ̥̥͎̲̜̌ͧ̂ͣ̕͜ͅ ̡̲̞͓̓̆̽ͤͨͧͭ͘͞b̙̣̖͔͔͂̽͠ǫ̸̸͖̲͇̹̩̞̥ͭ͒̍ͨ͂̊ͭḍ͊̃ͫ͘y̵̾ͥ͌̈͏̪̱̖̻̯̣̺̖̱ ̵̨̜̗͔̥̫ͨ̒͗ͭ͌̉f̴̵̧̝̞͈̙̰̗ͫ̎̌ͮͦͤo̱̭̲̼͌ř̶̹͎̳͈͎̦͚͗ ̬̄̏ͬ͆̍̒̍̔͒̀͜͟ḁ̸̼̺͊̽ͬ̉̓͞b̘̱̣͖̦̪̤ͮͫͩo̟̬̝̯̩ͥ͡u̻̣͍̞̺̺͍͑ͩ͜͜ͅt̛̝͚̫̟̳͔ͥ̓͌͢ ̶ͩͯ͂̉̀͂ͯ̓̚͠͏̰̩͇͚ͅa̱͛̎ͣ ̲̞̥ͬͪ͌̉ͅw͖̖ͥ͞e̡̩̫̜̩̙͈̜ͧ͝e͉̬̤̘̙̼͇̖͙̍̀k͖̞͔̘͕̾ͩ̑̅̉̎̚ ̨̢̛͍͉̺̪̯̳͈̔̅͊̾̓ͫ̇ȃ̛̬̖͕͙̠͈̖̖͚̀ͪ͊͠n͙̺̩̻̳̰̂ͨͨͤ̆̆̓ͮ́͢d̨͙̻̖͚̞̂͋̓ͥ̂ͦ̆̕ͅ ͉̱͖͔͎̄̋̐̈̒̓͊̊ͣ͡m̹͖̦͉͖͑͂̐̾̚̕͠ͅa͈̮͕̱̥̰̻̼̐͂ͧͫ̀͐͋ͦ̂k̶̵͖̻͕̘̮ͤ̊́̀̌̄̊͞i̭͕͖̮͕̭̓̌ṇ̵̪͓̗̟̗̉ͪ̆͗ͯ̍͟g͖̱̻̞̼̭̋̌͒̒́̚̚ͅ ̹̳̳͕̈͊ͤ́̚͢͞ẉ̰̣̹͚̏̈̉̕o̡̝̩̬̭̤̥͈͋ͨ̍͊͋̔͞m̓ͥ̇͑̍ͭ͒̊͏̟̹̩̼͔̦̭ẹ̖̰̯̭̥̌̓̎ͩ̉ͫͬ͛́̚n̴̢̮̭͎̙͙̣̞̑ͨ̄̀ͬͤ ̹͎̘̎͌͂͌ͨ̀ͩ̚c̸̱̪͚͗̄̐ͩ̅͢h̸̤͕̳ͪͩͦͤ͂ͪ͢a̸̖͒̀ͫͥͮͪ̓s̠̝̦̳̗̎̓̆ͪ͂́ė̛͇͔̫̙̱͙̣̘͍͟ ̫̣̭̮͈͕̣͍̒ͦh̤̜̦̜̩̆̽͒͌̏̏̐͜͢i͈͔̥̲͙̩̦̭͙ͣ̂ͬ̎ͥͯm͕̬ͨ́̍̕.̸̧̘̱̖̯ͬ̃̄

̷̧̯̩͕͔̾ͫ͊̉ͧ͡I̧̻̗͍͇̔̂̽͆t̥͍͓̲̝̭̤̫̲͊’͚̩̙̯͇ͫs̞͓͒͠ ͭ̽̋̍͏̺̝̭̠͇ͅf̘̃ͯ̀͌͟u̓͗̇̒ͧͫ҉̹͈̘͕̱n̂͂̇҉̦̮̠̩̭̖̖͓͈,̸̧̧͓̜̩͓̅̽ͯͥͥͦ̓ ̱̩͉̬̝͈͔ͣ̈͂͛̄͛̀͟͜ê̷͈͇͗̈́̈́̋s̴͍̝̙̈́̽ͫ͂t̟̭ͫͥ̃ȁ̼̯̩͍̫ͫ̊͋̈́̉b̗̜̟̘͎͒̃͞ͅl̳̹̪̰͈̱̦̝̊ͧ͂ͬ̒̈͗ͣi̵̲̬̱̝̦̝̤̰͌͊́̀́̓̇s̡̗̞̻̪̏ͣ̌̉ͩ̌̀̐̾h̴͙̗̳̜̭̼͂ͫͬͩ̀i̹͉̫̳̤̠̝ͥ̑ͯ̐ͣͧͮ͢n̰̼̺͈͇̩̄͗͘g̴̸̞̫̭͈̒ͮ ̸̛̩̳̻̭͖̘͆̅̇̎ͬ͊ͭ̀͂f̿ͭ̌̓ͬ́͘҉̲͇̪̫͇̯̦̥e͕̗͖̲̣̓̿̀́͜ě͎̫̰̖̱͈̼̱̿̓ͦͯl͚̼̺̩̅͐̓ͣi̖̰͓̮̞͓̲̘ͮ̋̕͡ņ̈̈́͛̑̔̽ͧ̕҉͓̮̻̜̞͚g̮̦̰̻͑̀̚͢ŝ̛̝̻̥̱̻ͪ̕ ̶͚̜̠̳̭͔̌̆̌̈́̉͝w̸̸̿͛͒͏͚̫͉i̛̗ͭ͛ͯ̑̒̊ͬ̾ͬ̀t͍̰̊ͥͫ̆̑̏͋͞h͎̗̬̎̾ ͇͌͑̆́͡t̗͓̫̠ͧ͌͒ͫ̑ͦͤ̇̚͞h̤͔̞͕͚̹̻̻̙̆͌͐̂̀̋ḛ̺̦̼̬̬̞͂͡ ̗̹̗̹̖̭̹͇̗ͬ̂̈́iͭ̀ͭ̇̑͒̂͏͈͉̰̺n̬͚͚̰̼̠̻ͯͦ̈̾̊ͫ͂t̛̰͖͍̣̏ͫ̇ͧͦé͇̺̖̘̭͕ͧṅ̷͈̩̯͚̳̏́̌̉ť̖͉̗̀̍ͫͧ̽͆ ̶͍͚̉̎̇͆͋̓̍̔ͬ͜ͅt̽̊̎҉̫͈̼̲̗̥ͅo̴͒͊̒ͬͧ̀͏̭͇̮ ̄ͪ̐̅ͨ̐͏̥̻̥͍͚d̢̼̯͈́̃̎ͥ͞ͅȩ̋͏̱̣͙̜̟͕̥̮̝ŝ̈҉̶̟͎̜̝͔̟́ͅţ̵̣͔̤̯ͣͭ̉̓͢r̴̡͙̞̼̫̺̘͇̼͕͋̐̔͊̃͋o̯̥̖̻ͨͩ̓ͮ̉͒͟y͙̤͎̜̣͓ͩͤ͑ͭ̓ͪͫ̅.̺͑̓̃͐̈ͧ̾͝ͅ

Į͖̗͙̲̻̬͈͓̥ͬ̎̕ ̶̊̐͐̓͊̋̃҉̻̹̻̰Hͩ͌̓̑ͭ̂҉̡̰̰̯̥͝A̎͗͗ͪ̎́̆͐҉͕ͅV̥̞̅ͧE̞̰̟̥͔͚͕̊́͞ ̲͇͈̗ͪ̃ͪ̌̍͑̚͞Č͎͉̖͔͎ͪ͡O̡͈̘̙̲͎͈͈̾̒̈́ͨ̇̂ͯ̚͡M̷̪̼ͪ͌̀͊ͪ͑ͅE̱̳͉̾͝ ̄̿͆̔͆҉̴̧̙͚̣̹̖̞̯F̡ͬ̓̌͌̈́ͥͧͦ҉͚͈̯̭͈͉̣͖͙Ò̼̝̮̆͂̓ͮͣͨ̚͢R̢̔̄̋͂̽̀҉̲̜̦ ̧̆͐̐̅̄̊҉̝̹̣̳̪̩͍̪F͉̖͕͚̠̂͂ͩ̋̒͜͠ͅL̨̥̘̥̰͍̘̝̏͌̽̈̅̈́ͭͩͦA̵̴̛͍̯̥͓̠͖̗̞ͫ͒̉M̸̠̹̙͆̈́͆͗ͭ͐́Ę̦̲͓̳̜̹͇͈̫ͩ̈́̄ͧ́͜B̵͙͓̠̤̬͕̪ͣ̂͟Aͫ̄̍͆̓̓͛̉҉҉̣̳̬̜̳T͙̞̥̺̩̒̆̒̎̚Ḛ̭͕̬̯̮͓͂ͨͥͪ̉̚

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Ricket is a fabulous person. You should be mine Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

You’re in love with a man who is a moderator on an internet forum? Young lady, you need to find yourself a boy with a good job that can take care of you.

Vicky Love

[Klan Apathy]

Level 69 Camwhore

No, he’s not one of those modz!! He actually doesn’t need to pretend to be a tough guy on the internet cause all the userz know it already. Also not abusing his mod powerz makes my little heart go, like, boom boOM BOOM!!1

@celerysteve cool you seem to know what I’m going thru. At what point were you ready to meet her? Ticketz aren’t that cheap actually at the moment. Did she write you a lot? Or just two or three timez a day?

Vicky Love Posted:

No, he’s not one of those modz!! He actually doesn’t need to pretend to be a tough guy on the internet cause all the userz know it already. Also not abusing his mod powerz makes my little heart go, like, boom boOM BOOM!!1

It’s a proven fact that all internet mods have male reproductive organs like gerbils. Furry with teeth. Gere up girl, he gonna eat you from the inside out.

Vicky Love

[Klan Apathy]

Level 69 Camwhore

what do you guize think it means when the mystery love mod who stole your heart rejects a friend request? I think he wants to play gamez with me LOL ok if he wants to play I’ll give my him, like, a tough game!!

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Superintendent Chest Hams Posted:

That’s weird. I’m also in love with a guy from this online game. He’s a mod too! He’s got this other girl after him. He says she’s kind of a blonde bimbo stalker type, but he says he loves ME. He just doesn’t know how to break it to the other girl. Her name’s Veronica or Valerie or something. Anyway, I know how you feel Vicky.

I thought you loved me! Log in to see images!

heirloom Posted:

and i am a car

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Johnald The Robot Posted:

SHUT UP ALDO

^

DICKFACEPANTS was banned for this post by Aldo_Anything

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Vicky Love Posted:

@celerysteve cool you seem to know what I’m going thru. At what point were you ready to meet her? Ticketz aren’t that cheap actually at the moment. Did she write you a lot? Or just two or three timez a day?

i bet a million mod-BP that aldo has vicky love’s avatar glued to his wanking hand.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 06/09/2010 1:23AM

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Vicky Love

[Klan Apathy]

Level 69 Camwhore

ROFL not that I would actually care cause that’s what guise do!! the question still stands, how can I make him luv me the way I luv him? he like totally ignores recently and it hurtz!!1 it hurtz my feelingz so we have to find a solution Log in to see images!

incisiker

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

MOD EDIT: Removed browser hijack

ck yourself

Mister Pugs

Avatar: 218412 2010-01-02 02:22:05 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 54 Emo Kid

I love everyone ITT

I once met this girl, and after talking for a bit we found out we knew each other on this online game that we played. Idk if she was stalking me or it was just chance, but it was cool. Long story short I was deepthroated for the first time, 5 times. We went our merry ways, both much happier than before! Log in to see images! I think I raised her self esteem, so I felt extra good about it all

Meeting people from the internet can be awesome! Just make sure they don’t have herpes first

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!