Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Domination Suggestions

fabulous persons of War

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Divisions

Premier League – Taken from the Division One medal winners of the last week, specifically the 40 medal winners who collected the most scoops across the week, the 5 medal winners who collected the least scoops across the week and last week’s Premier League winners.

Division One – Last week’s medal winners.

Division Two – Characters who lost last week but own at least 1 medal.

Division Three – Characters who have 0 medals.

Failure League – Taken from the Divison One losers, specifically the 40 losers who collected the most scoops across the week and the 10 losers who used the most cards.

Aces – Trade in 4 cards to get a choice of 2 Aces to purchase

The Double Barrelled Shotgun – Removes 5 scoops at random from 1 player

The Mugger – Steals 3 scoops at random from 1 player

The Major Improvement – Give yourself 5 scoops of 1 flavour of your choice

The Spiked Shield – When a player uses a card against you (even peeping tom) this card is destroyed and that player loses 2 random scoops, their card has no effect

The Cluster **** – Remove 6 random scoops from each of the top 3 players (can only be used when you have less than 4 scoops and no other cards)

The Anihilator – Remove 3 scoops of your choice from 1 player

The Cheater – Look at your opponent’s hand, remove 1 card (not an Ace)

The Switcherother – Perform a switcheroo on a player of your choice

The Joker – Use the effect of any 1 regular card

Betting

Bet your flezz on players in the Premier League to win medals. For all bets you get levels except for if you bet on a player to make a sweep in which case you will get carpet. Betting would be fixed-odds; the only spread bet would be for the number of scoops the winner of total scoops has at the end of the round.

High-Stakes In The Leagues

Players in the failure & premier leagues can chose to put 1 of their medals into the pool. At the end of the round medal winners who donated to the pool recieve a % of the pool’s medals equal to the % of medals won in the round that they took.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I think there should be “leagues” based on total number of medals, something along the lines of-

Loozers- 0-5 medals

Noobies- 6-20 medals

No-lifers- 21+

Or whatever numbers work…

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

evilhamster Posted:

No-lifers- 21+

Oh hon. I think if it were implemented this way, people would give me no end of grief for being in a bracket all by my little lonesome. And I don’t like being lonely…

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

You’re right. You should not be alone. I volunteer to keep you company Log in to see images!

When I made that suggestion, I didn’t know what numbers the brackets should be, that’s why I said- whatever numbers work.

doug05257

Avatar: 3798 Mon Oct 20 19:57:21 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

WILL YIFF FOR VANILLA SCOOPS!

Barely Legal Posted:

Oh hon. I think if it were implemented this way, people would give me no end of grief for being in a bracket all by my little lonesome. And I don’t like being lonely…

But aren’t you usually in a domination group all by your lonesome? Log in to see images!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Yeah, but she wasn’t this last week.

oDrew

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

It would be nice to have some little notice on your page once a game you were involved in was completed, regardless of how you placed. You could turn these notifications off if you didn’t care.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

oDrew Posted:

It would be nice to have some little notice on your page once a game you were involved in was completed, regardless of how you placed. You could turn these notifications off if you didn’t care.

It’s at the same time every week.

oDrew

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I know it’s the same time, but you always have to go to the results page to see how everyone did. It would just be nice if it was RIGHT THERE.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

oDrew Posted:

I know it’s the same time, but you always have to go to the results page to see how everyone did. It would just be nice if it was RIGHT THERE.

To see if the game has been completed?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

I think the idea is that it would link to your bracket results page, so you didn’t need to click 3 times to get there.

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

check dom page recently?

You played in this round of domination!

Jump to your team’s results. <— linkage

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

How strange, it’s almost like that takes 3 clicks to get to instead of 1! (from your login/news/character page)

Sancdar edited this message on 04/10/2008 4:34AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!