Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Pwning forums in a row?

Indoctrine

Avatar: 21670 Thu May 28 07:54:21 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

If you lose one does that mean you have to start for D20 again? I’m ****ed if it does. >.<

The Cheat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Re-Re

It's not just a clever name

Look on your forum history to see your “pwned in a row” number. Yes, losing one means you have to start over… sorry

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Check on how many it says you pwned, I messed up mine and said I pwned 3 in a row. So you might not have to start at 0. (I ended up losing the 3 and had to start from 0) If you died it starts at 0 again though.

Indoctrine

Avatar: 21670 Thu May 28 07:54:21 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I was up to 12. >.< Every time, something seems to **** up. Last time it registered two forum pwnages because of the error where it asks you to refresh and I had to start over. >.>

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Look at it this way at least you weren’t at 23. Tackle the hard forums first. Sooner you get them out the way, the easier it’ll go.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!