Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games a round of TF2 tonight - in one picture

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

man-man Posted:

Scouts often jump from the battlements to the cover over the bridge on a line which happens to be right in line with the sniper on the opposite battlements… from their perspective your head is only moving up and down, very easy to hit.

I know exactly what you mean, but when I play scout, I usually shift direction mid-air. Some snipers are just good at what they do.

Now, if I could manage to stay connected to steam servers for more than 5 minutes.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Bandaney Posted:

you’re supossed to say “no bandy, you’re awesome and great at everything you do”. let’s try again.

You’re a damned great heavy

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

swine Posted:

You’re a damned great heavy

Says the best medic in the game. (who’s no doubt healing her.)

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Abdul Alhazred Posted:

Alt fail.

Point still stands.

Yorgle

Avatar: 223399 2009-12-20 21:37:28 -0500

[The Blue Labyrinth]

Level 1 Re-Re

swine Posted:

Alt fail.

Point still stands.

I suck at demo, I think it’s because I see everything all squarely.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

How to play Demo:

Spam stickies in the enemies general direction.

Press M2.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

How to play any clbum – move forward until you see an enemy, use your weapons until one of you is dead.

Minor variations:

• Sniper – replace “move forward” with “stand on a balcony”
  • Spy – add “under cloak” after “move forward”, and add “get behind them then” before “use your weapons”
  • Medic – in most cases, replace entire sentence with “be ****ing useless”. In rare cases replace entire sentence with “be the most useful thing on the map”
  • Engi – replace “move forward” with “hit sentry with wrench”, and replace “use your weapons” with “hit sentry with wrench”.

Take the pill

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Problem with TF2 community is that it always ****es. Yeah, the game is flawed. Snipers will kill ya even though you cant dodge it in any way, spies will stalk your heavy bum everywhere, and demos will lay their stickies at the 2fort spawn and camp for 20 kills.

Game is still fun, get over it.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Take the pill Posted:

Problem with TF2 community is that it always ****es. Yeah, the game is flawed. Snipers will kill ya even though you cant dodge it in any way, spies will stalk your heavy bum everywhere, and demos will lay their stickies at the 2fort spawn and camp for 20 kills.

Game is still fun, get over it.

I’m sorry, I don’t quite get this post.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

A good sniper in TFC could lockdown an entire TEAM on 2fort so no amount of sniper ****ing in this game will ever bother me.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

THINGS I MISS ABOUT TFC:

1)concussion grenades

2)that glitch where you could make it seem like your crowbar was firing rockets/minigun ammo.

3)finding a really bad team to face and spending the entire match as scout running around their base nailgunning sentries/crowbaring snipers.

4)laughing at anyone that played pyro

THINGS I DONT MISS

1)475 grenades tossed/minute on the average pub server

2)infect and run

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

man-man Posted:

How to play any clbum – move forward until you see an enemy, use your weapons until one of you is dead.

Minor variations:

• Sniper – replace “move forward” with “stand on a balcony”
  • Spy – add “under cloak” after “move forward”, and add “get behind them then” before “use your weapons”
  • Medic – in most cases, replace entire sentence with “be ****ing useless”. In rare cases replace entire sentence with “be the most useful thing on the map”
  • Engi – replace “move forward” with “hit sentry with wrench”, and replace “use your weapons” with “hit sentry with wrench”.

I couldn’t agree more!

Canape

Avatar: 232250 2011-11-01 00:04:56 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Why won’t my comp run TF2?

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

I am more partial to the playstyle of the Frenchman, myself.

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Drakodan Posted:

­Yeah, I prefer the recon clbum.

man-man

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Drakodan Posted:

Wait… which one’s supposed to be French? The accents are all so hilariously terrible…

I’m guessing the Spy. I played Spy for a while, never got very good though. OKish, but not great. I’m really a lot better at “Go in hard and fast, shoot people in the face” style of play. Whether that’s with the Soldier, Scout or Demo.

Also sniping – some nights I just have an urge to hang back a bit and play the “click on faces” hitscan rifle game (and someone’s got to cull the numbers of Weighted Companion Snipers). Occasionally Engi too, offensive engineering though. Safe sentries guarding the rear are much less fun than the quickly dropped harbuming sentry in an out of sight spot along a common route. They don’t last long but they make the other guys paranoid.

NeoVid

Avatar: 174653 Fri May 22 01:54:45 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

How to play Heavy: W+M1-W.

Anyway, Sniper is the one clbum that I’m not that good with, but with Huntsman/Jarate/Shiv, I’m moderately effective, and I have fun. I’ve never actually enjoyed playing rifle Sniper, and I appreciate Valve’s work of making the Huntsman to solve the big complaint about Snipers.

I would say the Razorback is the worst idea ever, but I main Spy, so I love seeing Razorbacks.

man-man Posted:

Wait… which one’s supposed to be French? The accents are all so hilariously terrible…

Someone once asked Valve why they got an English voice actor doing an Aussie accent instead of an Australian voice actor for the Sniper. Valve’s reply: “We wanted all the clbumes to be equally authentic.”

man-man Posted:

• Wait a minute, you see a lot of useless Medics? The hell? It’s almost impossible to be useless as a Medic, unless you never heal people.

NeoVid edited this message on 06/07/2010 11:39PM

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

man-man Posted:

Finally someone says it.

Though really, it’s only The Medic.

man-man

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

NeoVid Posted:

Wait a minute, you see a lot of useless Medics? The hell? It’s almost impossible to be useless as a Medic, unless you never heal people.

Useless medics are the ones that

• Attach to the back of a heavy and never heal anyone else, despite that heavy’s tendency to play like crap and get the medic killed
    • Attempt the “one medic heals another medic” infinite uber-chain (and fail hard but keep on trying anyway) because they saw it on the intertube video so it must be a pro tactic
    • Continually ‘go rambo’ and run into melee range to try and and kill heavies, pyros etc, leaving you to burn to death in the background

Internet Delay Chat
    Have fun playing!
    To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!