Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls POLL: Real Lohan Recognition
Poll: Which is more Lohan
You must be logged in to vote.

http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/Lindsey%20Lohan

Current Avatar

Accurate Capture

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2010 6:48AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Accurate Capture

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2010 9:31PM     | #

1. Why the **** is this in Anon?

2. You do realize mods remove nudity in avatars, right? They’re just gonna pull it.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2010 9:44PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

1. Why the **** is this in Anon?

2. You do realize mods remove nudity in avatars, right? They’re just gonna pull it.

Does that really qualify as nudity? I’ve seen worse than that at my high school prom.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2010 10:07PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Does that really qualify as nudity? I’ve seen worse than that at my high school prom.

QFT! TEENS ARE WHORES!

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2010 10:10PM     | #

All Your Base Are Belong To Us | AYBABTU BABY

1. It’s in Anon, just in case mods can’t see Lohan’s thong, before Lohan posts in Civil discussion.

2. Nudity? you need to keep looking, under Lohan’s shiny Silver skirt, until Lohan’s tiny Translucent thong, renders for the win ..

3. I wouldn’t intentionally post nudity, and Lohan wouldn’t pose for pictures without panties, this Lohan profile with that Camho avatar reminded me of the nearly identical Lohan pose, and only a Homo would want these (2) hottest Avatars removed, are y’all Virgins really That gay …

Anonymous Posted:

Current Avatar

Accurate Capture

Anonymous Posted:

1. Why the f*ck is this in Anon?

Anonymous Posted:

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/02/2010 4:44AM     | #

bump

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/13/2010 1:58PM     | #

**** YOU FOR ****ING ON THE HOLY TEMPLE THAT IS THE GREAT LOHAN WHO CAN DO NOTHING WRONG. WE MUST WORSHIP HER GLISTENING **** HOLE FOR ALL OF ITS WELL-WORN GLORY AS WELL AS HER POOP HOLE, WHICH HAS BEEN SCARRED CRIMSON RED BY THE PENETRATION OF HUNDREDS.

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/13/2010 3:44PM     | #

ram a sausage casing into my bum so i can **** into it and make a poop sausage

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/13/2010 3:47PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!