Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing Vampyre the Disguisement: the coming dawn, a sonic roleplay SERIOUS RPers ONLY

AlphaMole

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

a tall hedgehog walks in, clad in a trench-coat seemingly made of pure darkness. he stares up and down the bar with a gaze so vile everyone turns away in fear. his boots sound hollowdly on the wood. a bitter tattoo of loneness and despair. He sits at the bar and the patrons cringe, in revulsion or fear it is hard to say

bartender, give me BLOOD his eyes glow red and he licks his fangs

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Batman jumps into the room. He is really angry. He kick the vampire in the face and throws him through two walls! “That is what happens to punk when you mess with the Dark Knight.”

There is a really hot **** with HUGE titties checking Batman out when he does this. After he has finished killing the vampire he would totally **** her.

#1 best poster (official)

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

then an even TALLER hedgehog walks into the bar. he slowly surveys the patrons of the bar and they quickly forget any other thoughts they might have been thinking about, as this new hedgehog is like the most dark brutal thing ever. his trenchcoat, so long and black and deep it makes other black things seem like shining ray of sunshine, is covered in evil-looking buckles and clasps, all with seeming no purpose to the ignorant. those who dare to gaze into his eyes never do so again, for they are like gateways into the netherworld. one frail woman actually quietly shreiks, but is quickly taken away by another patron lest she anger this most brooding individual. as he walks to the bar, his boots make a noise so hollow, other hollow noises seem like the laughter of children in the sun, it is a noise that hollows through your soul and echoes there, a place which is now empty except for the hollow echoes. though those who have not fled as quietly as they could see him moving to the bar it is as though he is floating on an ether of blackness. he says NOTHING as he sits at the bar. the bartender forgets everything else and moves near the new hedgehog, quaking with the fear of a lost puppy. the dark one remains silent, and only stares at the barntender through eyes that seem as though they see everything and nothing all at once. when the bartender can no longer stand it he simply places HIS OWN NEWBORN CHILD in front of this most monstrous of black dark evil things. and as tears of shame and terror stream down his face he begs for the pitiful lives of himself and his wife. with a swipe of his cloak, the newborn disappears into some dark forbidden place known only to the dark one

it is time

to feed

my website i guess

creator of [DED]. it sucks as much as everything else i create

RoboBlaster

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

this is all pretty much tldr and you are all quite gay for this ****

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

my male reproductive organ enters the bar. it thrusts in and out many times. then it ejaculates and floods the bar and everyone washes out onto the street.

naUgHti sChw-
ARzenegGer

[Nationals Against -
Zionist Infidels
]

Level 10 Troll

I HAVE AN EXTREMELY SMALL male reproductive organ!

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

Batman jumps into the room. He is really angry. He kick the vampire in the face and throws him through two walls! “That is what happens to punk when you mess with the Dark Knight.”

There is a really hot **** with HUGE titties checking Batman out when he does this. After he has finished killing the vampire he would totally **** her.

Before Batman can **** dis **** along great timess Chuck Norris and he ****s him up the bum

zerojake

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Kelp Plankton Posted:

my male reproductive organ enters the bar. it thrusts in and out many times. then it ejaculates and floods the bar and everyone washes out onto the street.

AlphaMole

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Kelp Plankton Posted:

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT UUUUGUGUGUGHHH you are RUNING my IMMERSION Log in to see images!

naUgHti sChw-
ARzenegGer

[Nationals Against -
Zionist Infidels
]

Level 10 Troll

AlphaMole Posted:

Kelp Plankton Posted:

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT UUUUGUGUGUGHHH you are RUNING my IMMERSION Log in to see images!

why dont you just cut your self and post about it on livejournal

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube

roe pleaying huh….... my mos secret desiered fantasiys can come a live. my own world of anime…Log in to see images!

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

**** THAT ****. ANIME AND VAMPIES ARE GAY. batman would **** over every single one of those homo male reproductive organ sukkkers.

naUgHti sChw-
ARzenegGer

[Nationals Against -
Zionist Infidels
]

Level 10 Troll

masturBATman can’t do ****. Chuck Norris would **** batman so hard he would turn into bruce waynker.

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

fuk that ****. Chris Norris would **** himself then trip over his own crippled bum if batman looked at him. i wud explain more but I’m too busy fukin ur mom

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

sigh…

once again the bottom of the barrel destroy the first chance we have at a serious thread…

i thought we might actually have a meaningful thread for once…

i should have seen this coming…

...............................................................................................................................

my website i guess

my website i guess

naUgHti sChw-
ARzenegGer

[Nationals Against -
Zionist Infidels
]

Level 10 Troll

Zenzirouj Posted:

sigh…

Shut up emo.

naUgHti sChw-
ARzenegGer

[Nationals Against -
Zionist Infidels
]

Level 10 Troll

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

fuk that ****. Chris Norris would **** himself then trip over his own crippled bum if batman looked at him. i wud explain more but I’m too busy fukin ur mom

Batman would be to busy ****ing robin’s bum to see the round house kick coming to his FACE

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

naUgHti sChwARzenegGer Posted:

Zenzirouj Posted:

sigh…

Shut up emo.

heh…how eloquent…

you must be the smartest kid in 3rd grade…

...............................................................................................................................

my website i guess

my website i guess

naUgHti sChw-
ARzenegGer

[Nationals Against -
Zionist Infidels
]

Level 10 Troll

Zenzirouj Posted:

Zenzirouj Posted:

sigh…

Shut up emo.

eloquent…

DING DING DING we have a winner. Emo finds Wordoftheday.com Get the **** out of here, they created a forum for whining emos like you.

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Batman would be to busy ****ing robin’s bum to see the round house kick coming to his FACE

batman is a woman's genitals magnet. a ****ing billionair martal art super hero? He would **** you and your mum up. u r just a homo who cannot appreci8 fine literature

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Zenzirouj Posted:

Zenzirouj Posted:

sigh…

Shut up emo.

eloquent…

DING DING DING we have a winner. Emo finds Wordoftheday.com Get the **** out of here, they created a forum for whining emos like you.

wow…i can see your a real winner in life…

looks like your always on the offensive i wonder why that is probably because your own life is so sh%^tty and i keep remineding you of it…

btw what forum is that i dont really care though life sucks

my website i guess

my website i guess

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!