Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help 5 BP contest: Understand that WeChall is a ****ty klan and demonstrate that knowledge by providing evidence and sound logical argument 3!

loln80r

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 18 Troll

I'd better hurry the **** up your mum doesnt like to be kept waiting.

DEATH TO THE KLAN WE CHALL!

BTW im pitching in in domination alot trust me im comin liek 21st

Parallax236

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

WeChall can be proven to be a ****ty clan in a simple philosofical way.

The whole meaning of something being ****ty is that it is ****ty, because if it was not then it would be great, therefore, if WeChall is a ****ty clan it’s because it’s ****ty.

Also it sucks.Log in to see images!

Parallax236

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Eldritch_Lore Posted:

If we begin with the following bumumptions agreed to be true:

*WeChall is part of the Internet

*WeChall includes a number (n) of Internet users

*Not all Internet users have the same amount of ****tiness

*No user in WeChall has zero ****tiness

*I want 5 BPs

*WeChall is a ****ty Klan

*America is good

*Any series of bullet points must either be all true, or all false

*All logic is actually a product of the incomprehensible consciousness of Cthulhu himself

Then we can safely determine that WeChall is a ****ty Klan, and anyone who disputes that fact is both anti-American and a Cthulhu worshipper. And they steal puppies and train them to enjoy and murder orphans. And then they enjoy and murder the puppies, too. Therefore I am totally awesome.

Hey what do you have against anti-american cthulu worshipers that steal puppies and train them to enjoy and murder orphans, and then enjoy and murder puppies too?

Just say wechall sucks D:

BLACKENSTEIN

Level 21 Hacker

Jesus appeared to me on a bagel and told me to leave this prank. -dobs

did i win yet

The name does not matter it is the people in the Klan that matters. Since the people in the klan do not give me BP they are very ****ty. Therefor wechall is a ****ty Klan.

MeisterP

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

WeChall is an anagram of CheWall, therefore promoting a both the communist revolution in Cuba and the building of the Berlin Wall by the communist. WeChall is not only a ****ty clan, they are a ****ty communist clan.

WeChall

Level 1 Re-Re

WeChallers have spent 40 BP to change this title lol what fabulous persons

Good entries guy. Log in to see images!

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

“WeChall’s mother’s ovaries were a sewer cesspool of semen, and WeChall was the rat that crawled out.”

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

megazeroexe Posted:

Apparently it’s so ****ty that it inspired a klan that is an exact copy of it (full of people who for the most part don’t even know flamebate exists, and when they find out it does they make no valuable contribution to it at all).

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Your whole idea of ‘this klan is bad let’s show the rest of flamebate that’ is now forfeit.

I’m just editing stuff now because I can, you get the point

best post itt

WeChall

Level 1 Re-Re

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

best post itt

Yeah but it’d be kind of WeChallish to declare a permabanned player the winner.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

WeChall Posted:

Yeah but it’d be kind of WeChallish to declare a permabanned player the winner.

Toxx violation imo Log in to see images!

006ruler

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

WeCall is a ****ty clan cuz i said so.

Tequila_and_-
Glitter

Level 12 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

WeChall is a ****ty clan because Chuck Norris does not approve of it.

WeChall also sucks because an emoticon states it, and emotes are ALWAYS right.

Vertumnus1

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Taking these as starting facts:

-A good klan is honest in its recruitment posts

-A good klan has discretion when recruiting

WeChall, according to their recruitment post / contest, is an “elite klan”, looking for “cool people, elite hackers and brave warriors of the sea to improve our eliteness.” They advise people try their best to become a part of their elite klan.

Now, bumuming that this is all accurate, one would need to exert an effort to earn an invite. At the very least, an officer, or at least a member, would contact you and say “Hey, what’s up, you’re awesome, we’re awesome, let’s do this ****”

Not so! After being gone from the game for well over a year, I sign on for three days, poke a forum or two, and then I receive an invite to join WeChall. This means that the only task one must accomplish in order to join WeChall (unless I missed something… ) is to be able to click the “accept” bumon in the klan page.

Perhaps this is a form of eliteness… perhaps one must truly be elite to even play forumwarz in the first place…

and yet! There is still one flaw in that possibility!

Namely: <I> got an invite. I am not a “cool person.” I am not an “elite hacker.” While I aspire to be a “brave warrior of the sea,” I find myself to be just too chicken****. No, in fact, I am a ****ty person. This means that WeChall is inviting ****ty people to join their clan. If their clan is populated by ****ty people, this means that WeChall must, in fact, be a ****ty clan.

Hmm… I guess there’s more than one ****ty clan around here… I guess I’ll join “WeChall is a ****ty klan”, until someone makes “WeChall is a ****ty klan is a ****ty klan too.”

Vertumnus1 edited this message on 07/01/2010 3:40AM

Tequila_and_-
Glitter

Level 12 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I approve of the comment above. Maybe all clans are ****ty klans? What is the meaning of a klan? NOTHING therefore wechall is nothing, therefore klans are ****ty making wechall ****ty. OR something like that…

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Vertumnus1 Posted:

Taking these as starting facts:

-A good klan is honest in its recruitment posts

-A good klan has discretion when recruiting

WeChall, according to their recruitment post / contest, is an “elite klan”, looking for “cool people, elite hackers and brave warriors of the sea to improve our eliteness.” They advise people try their best to become a part of their elite klan.

Now, bumuming that this is all accurate, one would need to exert an effort to earn an invite. At the very least, an officer, or at least a member, would contact you and say “Hey, what’s up, you’re awesome, we’re awesome, let’s do this ****”

Not so! After being gone from the game for well over a year, I sign on for three days, poke a forum or two, and then I receive an invite to join WeChall. This means that the only task one must accomplish in order to join WeChall (unless I missed something… ) is to be able to click the “accept” bumon in the klan page.

Perhaps this is a form of eliteness… perhaps one must truly be elite to even play forumwarz in the first place…

and yet! There is still one flaw in that possibility!

Namely: <I> got an invite. I am not a “cool person.” I am not an “elite hacker.” While I aspire to be a “brave warrior of the sea,” I find myself to be just too chicken****. No, in fact, I am a ****ty person. This means that WeChall is inviting ****ty people to join their clan. If their clan is populated by ****ty people, this means that WeChall must, in fact, be a ****ty clan.

Hmm… I guess there’s more than one ****ty clan around here… I guess I’ll join “WeChall is a ****ty klan”, until someone makes “WeChall is a ****ty klan is a ****ty klan too.”

Good job picking a ****ty klan suitable for yourself Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Also contest is over ban OP for toxx violation by refusing to declare the best poster itt the winner Log in to see images!

Vertumnus1

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

If my choice is between two ****ty klans, I’ll pick the one that’s honest about it…

Vertumnus1 edited this message on 07/01/2010 8:58AM

WeChall

Level 1 Re-Re

Okay, contest closed. I’m going to send 5 BP to Chuck Diesel, MeisterP and mterek.

Vertumnus1 is going to get 3 BP for being late but also awesome.

WeChall

Level 1 Re-Re

I’m pretty sure quangntenemy is just bumhurt that I kicked his alt out of the klan btw.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!