Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Paying Members Speak Up

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

So putting recent forum events in perspective I’m wondering what other paying members are thinking about the future of the game and what you think needs to be done to “clean-up” things a bit?

or

Maybe you think things are going great and would like to see more internet anarchy. It’s just part of the game and that’s what makes Forumwarz so great.

Either way I would like to hear your opinion.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

I think the first thing evil trout should do is ban all of Team Shortbus. Those guys cause almost all the drama and trolling on these forums, and removing them is the first step to a better forum and game as a whole.

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

The reason I decided to become a supporting member is because I found this game so much more enjoyable than most of my other cat-waxing activities. However, the unpleasantness of late has diminished that joy. If I want drama and smack-talking, I can get it for free on the Bravo channel. And often do, at that.

average mario

[Brainfreeze]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

ET needs to add an a set of bumons to the bottom of the screen when viewing flamebate threads. We’ll calp this set of bumons an action bar. This action bar would allow you to automatically post text of various inane types. Having such a bar would make it much easier to troll flamebate.

average mario edited this message on 03/31/2008 11:21PM

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

The reason I decided to become a supporting member is because I found this game so much more enjoyable than most of my other cat-waxing activities. However, the unpleasantness of late has diminished that joy. If I want drama and smack-talking, I can get it for free on the Bravo channel. And often do, at that.

if you don’t want drama and smack-talking, there’s an easy solution. Don’t venture into the RPG forums. problem solved.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

BoP, that rule has been ignored many times. And it hasn’t been enforced with any significance, so it’s currently a worthless rule. It’s great in principle, but not in reality.

The Cheat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Re-Re

It's not just a clever name

As long as the torture and ridicule stay in the Flamebate, all is fair in love and warz. The recent threads involving the posting of personal info in order to pwn a supposed pedo-zoo I don’t feel meet the spirit of the game. It’s supposed to be fun to be an bumhole, not cruel. Character attacks are fine, leave personal attacks out of it (no matter how well deserved they may seem)

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Macks Posted:

I think the first thing evil trout should do is ban all of Team Shortbus. Those guys cause almost all the drama and trolling on these forums, and removing them is the first step to a better forum and game as a whole.

Are you kidding? Those guys are just having some harmless fun. They could tone it down a bit, but let bumholes be bumholes.

I haven’t donated yet(I’ll probably be donating some soon though, maybe even tomorrow), but I would say:

– If ep2 isn’t coming out soon, it would be nice to see some kind of content updates – maybe new sidequests, abilities, or even a character clbum.

– Some way to increase the “topped [X] Leaderboard” E-Peen, or having more E-Peen given away when climbing the leaderboard. Maybe we could have static leaderboards like we do now, and a second set of “revolving” weekly/monthly leaderboards.

– A more concrete system of rules. I realize that the adult atmosphere of the game is intended to give us more freedom, but the phrase “Don’t be an bumhole” is too general. It almost feels like the moderators are making up rules as they go (granted, this is a fledgling game), instead of a standard that we’re expected to agree to when we join the website.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I’d like to see less **** on the non-**** forums in flamebate.

There’s a lot of stupid crap in Game Discussion, even though it’s supposed to be a clean forum.

Yes, there aren’t many mods and it’s hard to keep up since there are so many people, but I’m sure there could moderator elections or something.

Other than basic rule-following I think everything is great.

Except that some bigger klans (TSB, SQR) figure out all the secrets and hax and only let members know. I don’t want to be forced to klan-hop or make more alts to get into all the kewl klans. I don’t think that can be avoided, though. Joining multiple klans would be dumb and causse issues with raids.

I would like to see some PVP or Klan vs Klan options in the future. I think CZ is keen on that as well though. Overall I’m glad I contributed. Crotch Zombie is paying attention to us and continuing to improve.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

Are you kidding? Those guys are just having some harmless fun. They could tone it down a bit, but let bumholes be bumholes.

...lol

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

BirdofPrey Posted:

if you don’t want drama and smack-talking, there’s an easy solution. Don’t venture into the RPG forums. problem solved.

You make a good point or you would have if your weren’t’ poor. but since you don’t have any money , your opinion doesn’t matter, at allLog in to see images!

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

funkytowel Posted:

You make a good point or you would have if your weren’t’ poor. but since you don’t have any money , your opinion doesn’t matter, at allLog in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Other than basic rule-following I think everything is great.

Except that some bigger klans (TSB, SQR) figure out all the secrets and hax and only let members know. I don’t want to be forced to klan-hop or make more alts to get into all the kewl klans. I don’t think that can be avoided, though. Joining multiple klans would be dumb and causse issues with raids.

I think that klan-hopping is one of the problems we have with the current system. If klans want to keep certain info privy to themselves, I think they should have that right without a lot of forced intrusion. I know it’s impossible to avoid, but in essence, it’s objectionable at the best and plagiarism at the worst.

However, most of Esher’s SotQR info (now KoLoL) was made public. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Yes, there aren’t many mods and it’s hard to keep up since there are so many people, but I’m sure there could moderator elections or something.

Are you reporting threads that aren’t getting seen to?

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

funkytowel Posted:

:: snerk :: Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

crayoncakes Posted:

That’s fine and all, but sometimes it boils over into other aspects of the game – such as people sneaking into klan forums and trolling/spying, or game-discussion forums.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Evil Trout Posted:

Are you reporting threads that aren’t getting seen to?

hmm that might be a good idea.

average mario

[Brainfreeze]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

On a more serious note – I do think that TSB could stand to tone it down a bit.

I see them as the rough equivalent to Bartle’s clubs, and while there is nothing wrong with clubs per se, too many of them drive away the other suits.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

That’s fine and all, but sometimes it boils over into other aspects of the game – such as people sneaking into klan forums and trolling/spying, or game-discussion forums.

sneaking into klan forums?!

through alts or are there delicious secret haxxors?

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

What recent forum events? I don’t male reproductive organride IDC and scroll through every topic.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!