Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me About the whole "Dante" thing

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hi all,

Although we realize there’s a bit of a slippery slope involved here, and as much as we hate censorship, we deleted the threads about “Dante” and we’re going to discourage the posting of personal information with the intent of harbuming other players.

We realize the irony here, that to an extent this is a game about trolling. But it’s a virtual environment with virtual harbumment; we don’t necessarily want to attack the people behind the avatars, no matter what you might think of them personally.

We also recognize that our users were simply reposting information that is publicly available. We just don’t need Forumwarz to become the conduit for that information. We’d prefer it if players acted responsibly and civilly towards their fellow player in any venue, but especially here on Forumwarz. We’d hate to think that we helped create a means for individuals to feel harbumed and threatened, which seems to be the case with “Dante.” We’re a very young site and we’re not looking to gain that kind of reputation. So we’d appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this case.

While we’re not interested in banning people or Klans, or micromanaging every sig, we’d prefer it if you focused your creative efforts differently. Troll away, but keep the real-life harbumment to a minimum.

I’m sure this thing will blow over quickly, and once again, we’re really sorry for ruining anyone’s fun. But, things seem to have gone a little too far and we’ve received multiple complaints from multiple users asking us to fine upstanding member of society this in the bud. We don’t want to upset our users. In the end, we have to accommodate the Emos just as much as the Trolls. (Don’t get us started on the Camwhores!)

So again: Please refrain from posting personal information about yourselves or others on our forums.

Thanks,

– Jala and the Crotch Zombie Team

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 03/31/2008 10:51PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

but he likes little kids Log in to see images!

bada bing bada ****in boom

Zibo03

[1337 House]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Did you ever know that you’re my hero,

and everything I would like to be?

I can fly higher than an eagle,

for you are the wind beneath my wings.

‘CAUSE YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS!

Thank you.

SUCK A male reproductive organ

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

**** DA POLICE!!!!

*furiously researches jalapeno bootyhole*

Bruschi

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

WHEN DANTE AT CHUCK-E-CHEESE’S HE BE HOLLERIN’ AY BABAY

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

So why’d you let it go on as long as it did? O_o

Let’s be friends! I’ll cry if you say no Log in to see images!

Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv’iornw hqxoxon targh?

curufeanor

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

this whole thing is ***SEXIST***

Dante would have won if we counted the primaries from Florida and Mishigan

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

NawtyFish Posted:

So why’d you let it go on as long as it did? O_o

at first they allowed it as long as we didn’t include certain information

i’m guessing they eventually talked more about it and came to the conclusion of woman's genitalsing out Log in to see images!

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

gigerth Posted:

at first they allowed it as long as we didn’t include certain information

i’m guessing they eventually talked more about it and came to the conclusion of woman's genitalsing out Log in to see images!

Let’s be friends! I’ll cry if you say no Log in to see images!

Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv’iornw hqxoxon targh?

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

Zibo03 Posted:

Did you ever know that you’re my hero,

and everything I would like to be?

I can fly higher than an eagle,

for you are the wind beneath my wings.

‘CAUSE YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS!

Thank you.

Eagles may fly high, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines Log in to see images!

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

MammillaryJo-
nes

[The Subtext Party]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

2 things:

I. When have 14-year-olds EVER been “little kids”? I remember when I was 14 years old, and sex was constantly the first thing on my mind; I also knew what kind of sex I wanted. Predators of prepubescents? Feel free to destroy them all you want. I say that if there’s grbum on the field, play ball (ON THE INTERWEBS).

2nd. Dante is the worst kind of Forumwarz Emo-kid: the kind that really is an Emo-kid.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

MammillaryJones Posted:

2 things:

I. When have 14-year-olds EVER been “little kids”? I remember when I was 14 years old, and sex was constantly the first thing on my mind; I also knew what kind of sex I wanted. Predators of prepubescents? Feel free to destroy them all you want. I say that if there’s grbum on the field, play ball (ON THE INTERWEBS).

2nd. Dante is the worst kind of Forumwarz Emo-kid: the kind that really is an Emo-kid.

to be completely honest we didn’t go after dante cause he likes young teenage boys, we did it because he’s an enormous fabulous person.

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Consider some of the legal obligations involved here as well. Harbumment is harbumment as far as the law is concerned and the internet doesn’t give you protection from civil law.

I would hate to see Crotch Zombie taken to court over some silly internet ****.

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

jpsteel Posted:

Consider some of the legal obligations involved here as well. Harbumment is harbumment as far as the law is concerned and the internet doesn’t give you protection from civil law.

I would hate to see Crotch Zombie taken to court over some silly internet ****.

Even if the trolls involved in this whole business don’t care about anything else, I still think this should be a compelling argument.

manimal

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

So all of that info was actually real? I just bumumed TSB made it all up to get a rise out of everyone, and that is why CZ allowed it.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

finale Posted:

Even if the trolls involved in this whole business don’t care about anything else, I still think this should be a compelling argument.

That was a major part of the consideration. Fun and games aside, if FWZ gets flak over something this, who knows what could happen to the site. That’s why we think, even though it’s kind of pussified to delete threads, people will ultimately understand where we’re coming from.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

**** I’ve missed everything. I wish the internet would turn off when I’m sleeping and at work. Anyone care to enlighten me to exactly what happened?

From what I see it seems that people are getting too wrapped up in being male reproductive organs. The point of this website game is to caricature-ize internet culture. it’s supposed to be silly and fun. It sounds like some people have gone overboard.

I didn’t think anything here had any relation to real life stuff. Which makes it possible that any dramatic stories are fictitious. But if they’re not, that’s no good.

We don’t want people hurt in real life here. It’s all about destroying e-egos. Like it was said earlier, we don’t CZ getting into legal ****.

Seriously, though. What happened?

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Zibo03

[1337 House]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hey guess what? no one pussied out! No one wanted to hear your stupid **** about some bumhole you hate. It was stupid and tired and dull and should have gotten you banned for those reasons. The world doesn’t care about the people you get hard telling people to hate.

Zibo03

[1337 House]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

also 15 year olds are hot!!!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Seriously, though. What happened?

I was here for 75% of it, and I’m not even sure WTF happened. Ignorance is bliss, enjoy it.

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!