Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls NerrrdyGrrrlz

Everyone in this thread is a fabulous person. But OP edges it by caring about forumbuildr.

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/23/2010 2:00PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I think he was saying the forum described you. Log in to see images!

exaaaaactly

not that it’s a bad thing really Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/23/2010 2:01PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Everyone in this thread is a fabulous person. But OP edges it by caring about forumbuildr.

And you’re edging it even more by hopping on the ‘I don’t give a **** about this game, everything here is ****, you’re all **** too’ bandwagon.

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/23/2010 2:14PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

And you’re edging it even more by hopping on the ‘I don’t give a **** about this game, everything here is ****, you’re all **** too’ bandwagon.

I am humbled by your mastery of the “no u”.

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/23/2010 3:17PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I think he was saying the forum described you. Log in to see images!

lol idk if it gets me to the point I have my high school deploma never went on from there but I do owe some n00dz to someone for helping me out lol but idk Im sure every one has seen my mammary glands by now

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/23/2010 3:31PM     | #

stfu fine upstanding member of societys

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/23/2010 3:52PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

lol idk if it gets me to the point I have my high school deploma never went on from there but I do owe some n00dz to someone for helping me out lol but idk Im sure every one has seen my mammary glands by now

Even my mother has seen your mammary glands. Geddit?! GEDDIT?! It’s funny because it involves your mother, and I heard your mother was edgy, and that, in itself, is a ‘your mother’ joke.

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/23/2010 3:55PM     | #

**** you

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/23/2010 4:19PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

**** you all and I hope your kids get meningitis

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/23/2010 4:46PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!