Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Goatse.cx Hey fokin Yankees, come in ere for a minute

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Hey Drongos,

My name’s Bazza, and every single one of yous ****es me off. All of you are tubby, no-life yobbos who spend your whole time looking at dag old pictures. You are everything naff in the world. Have you bunch of jokers ever got any phanny? I mean, it must be a razz laughing at ockers because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is worse than whackin ya stiffy to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m a bloody good bloke. I was captain of the aussie rules team, and a ****in dazzler of a cricket player. What games do you wowsers play , other than “getting shonky to cartoons of slit eyes ”? I‘m also doing ace in my HSC , and have a banging hot Shiela (She just blew on me knob like a didgeridoo; **** was SO esh). You are all spongers who should just rack off. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my Sheila

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Heehee, you said phanny

Let’s be friends! I’ll cry if you say no Log in to see images!

Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv’iornw hqxoxon targh?

crotchbiter_-
the_flaccid

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Hey, ‘roo-banger, who’d your great-granddaddy enjoy to get shipped off the Antipodes? Is Aussie-talk even considered English anymore? You sound like a tweaker with a speech impediment. And we don’t play no fabulous persongy cricket with no big spanking-paddles.

Pleased to meet you.

Last night I dreamed I was eating an enormous sausage. When I woke up, my male reproductive organ was missing.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Tarman Posted:

Hey Drongos,

My name’s Bazza, and every single one of yous ****es me off. All of you are tubby, no-life yobbos who spend your whole time looking at dag old pictures. You are everything naff in the world. Have you bunch of jokers ever got any phanny? I mean, it must be a razz laughing at ockers because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is worse than whackin ya stiffy to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m a bloody good bloke. I was captain of the aussie rules team, and a ****in dazzler of a cricket player. What games do you wowsers play , other than “getting shonky to cartoons of slit eyes ”? I‘m also doing ace in my HSC , and have a banging hot Shiela (She just blew on me knob like a didgeridoo; **** was SO esh). You are all spongers who should just rack off. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my Sheila

i don unerstand Log in to see images!

is this english??? it looks lik it, but i don get it

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Also, why does the picture look so ****ing fake?

It’s like… I’m not even on anything and it doesn’t look real. If I were high maybe I’d not care so much, but what’s up with that picture man

Loosey-Lou

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Are you the new philosophy professor from the University of Wallamalloo? I thought they didn’t allow poofters.

Me love you, baby. Me love you long time. Log in to see images!

Evil Foreskin

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I’m thoroughly confused…the only ppl who use the term Yankee that I am aware of are southern inbred buck-toothed knuckle-dragging rednecks who can’t understand ppl from the north.

Do you perhaps mean “Yanks”? Based on everything else you’ve posted it’s clear that you’re not a southerner, but I’m having a hard time telling if you’re a Chav or whatever post-abortive familial rejections are referred to in Aussie land.

I think you’re missing some words or syllables or letters or something, try putting a few more in and maybe then I can determine what specific stereotype your pathetic excuse for a human being ascribes to.

Evil Foreskin edited this message on 04/01/2008 1:27AM

BRB_GOINGTOT-
HEMOON

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

DUDE…i just wanted to let you know…that troll of a post that some guy made forever ago…it CHANGED MY LIFE MAN!...(sniff sniff).

LAWL

Opportunity

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hey guys,

My name is Christian, and I like every single one of you. All of you are cool, witty, funny guys who spend your free time of their day looking at funny pictures and macros. You are the sense of humor that lacks in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hate mail? I mean, I’m sure it’s fun making fun of people because you are so witty, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than stand up comedy.

Don’t be a stranger. Just laugh with me too. I’m pretty cool. I was photographer of my school yearbook committee and started my own book club. What funny activities do you do, other than “having a good time pwning some forums and hanging out on Flamebate?” I also live with my family and have a modest friend who is a girl. (She just taught me the foxtrot; Stuff was SO complicated) You are all awesome who should gather at a big party. Thank you for listening to me.

Pic Related: It’s me and my female friend.

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Opportunity Posted:

Hey guys,

My name is Christian, and I like every single one of you. All of you are cool, witty, funny guys who spend your free time of their day looking at funny pictures and macros. You are the sense of humor that lacks in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hate mail? I mean, I’m sure it’s fun making fun of people because you are so witty, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than stand up comedy.

Don’t be a stranger. Just laugh with me too. I’m pretty cool. I was photographer of my school yearbook committee and started my own book club. What funny activities do you do, other than “having a good time pwning some forums and hanging out on Flamebate?” I also live with my family and have a modest friend who is a girl. (She just taught me the foxtrot; Stuff was SO complicated) You are all awesome who should gather at a big party. Thank you for listening to me.

Pic Related: It’s me and my female friend.

Thanks for translating!

NawtyFish edited this message on 04/01/2008 12:51PM

Verminator

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

LOL, GALLIPOLI

fabulous person

I’M IN UR FORUM

TAKING OVER USING ALL CAPS

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!