Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Kaiser emoticon! 200 BP Reward!

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

Greetings to all citizens of the Empire, great and small! Your Kaiser has arrived again with a specific task in mind. I find a disturbing lack of Kaiser Wilhelm II in the emoticon lists. How can one possibly punctuate sentences as a Prussian, nay, GERMAN patriot without the royal visage? As a wonderful supplement towards nationalist morale, there shall be a concurrent contest along with the Call to Arms, to create a Kaiser emoticon! Of course, your noble Kaiser shall compensate the creator of the most beloved emoticon with a royal feast of 100 BP! The second and third place winners shall each receive a modest sum of 50 BP each. All three emoticons shall be purchased to be used. The emoticons can be animated if one so chooses. As always, it must depict Kaiser Wilhelm II in a respectable manner. This contest shall be closed on May 1st, 2010. Now ride out once more on your valiant steeds, members of forumwarz, and quench your Empire’s thirst for glory!

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Must it be created, or can it be drawn from across the internet?

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

I’ve tried couple of options – obviously the face or any photo-realistic stuff looks like **** in such format, so here’s what I came up with.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Remind me… what’s the size restriction on emotes?

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

man-man Posted:

Remind me… what’s the size restriction on emotes?

The Purchase an Emoticon Page Posted:

Please upload an image in GIF format with a transparent background, with a maximum resolution of 60x25

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Your Imperial Highness,

it is an honour for me to enter yet another contest sponsored by Prussia’s bulging treasury. Who am I to give your majesty an advice, but do not listen to that forward-pressing Russian artist, it is possible to have an adequate emoticon of your royal portrayal. I have attached a first draft to this very post. On a related note, why has your Highness decided to launch this charitable contest on the great day of another German leader? Didn’t Reichskanzler Hitler save a place for the Kaiser in the Garnisonskirche? However, may the Germany Reich never perish.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

But what about Bismarck, you guys?

Patently Chill Prestidigitator edited this message on 04/20/2010 7:13AM

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Also, here is my entry: Log in to see images! Patently Chill Prestidigitator edited this message on 04/20/2010 8:05AM

Mottleyparas-
ite

Avatar: 233568 2010-04-17 12:52:58 -0400

[Island of Avalon]

Level 23 Troll

Best pet detective in NJ

My entry Log in to see images!

It was quite fun trying to imitate the awesome mustache of the Kaiser onto a emote and yes that is a spear he is holding

Karl Koch

Avatar: 70525 Wed Mar 18 12:02:48 -0400 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

ŤĤĨŚ ŐŃĔ ĨŚ ŦŔĔĔ ŤŐ ÚŚĔ

<(|:-}

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

mterek Posted:

Must it be created, or can it be drawn from across the internet?

It can be either, although I enjoy created ones because they are unique.

...and of good quality, of course.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Your Imperial Highness,

it is an honour for me to enter yet another contest sponsored by Prussia’s bulging treasury. Who am I to give your majesty an advice, but do not listen to that forward-pressing Russian artist, it is possible to have an adequate emoticon of your royal portrayal. I have attached a first draft to this very post. On a related note, why has your Highness decided to launch this charitable contest on the great day of another German leader? Didn’t Reichskanzler Hitler save a place for the Kaiser in the Garnisonskirche? However, may the Germany Reich never perish.

I enjoy your emote, Aldo. Feel free to enter as many times as you’d wish, along with anyone else!

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

DerKaiserReich Posted:

Greetings to all citizens of the Empire, great and small! Your Kaiser has arrived again with a specific task in mind. I find a disturbing lack of Kaiser Wilhelm II in the emoticon lists. How can one possibly punctuate sentences as a Prussian, nay, GERMAN patriot without the royal visage? As a wonderful supplement towards nationalist morale, there shall be a concurrent contest along with the Call to Arms, to create a Kaiser emoticon! Of course, your noble Kaiser shall compensate the creator of the most beloved emoticon with a royal feast of 100 BP! The second and third place winners shall each receive a modest sum of 50 BP each. All three emoticons shall be purchased to be used. The emoticons can be animated if one so chooses. As always, it must depict Kaiser Wilhelm II in a respectable manner. This contest shall be closed on May 1st, 2010. Now ride out once more on your valiant steeds, members of forumwarz, and quench your Empire’s thirst for glory!

toxxing; better late than never.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

Emoticons needed!

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Bandaney Posted:

Clear winner, A+++++

The only thing I would’ve added is a helmet “belt”/ribbon (see here)

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Your Imperial Highness,

winner

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Your Imperial Highness,

On behalf of Russian diplomatic mission in Prussian Empire I would like to wish long life and prosperity to both of our domains. However, I humbly ask Your Highness to pay attention to extremely pale look of the Monarch’s enlightened face. Forgive this notice, but I think, the depiction of top ranking official should represent the Empire itself (especially it’s core nation) and thus can not possibly bring Kaiser as white, insipid and unhealthy individual.

Also, I would like to remind you about trade agreement between our Empires (and some pressing matters regarding customs fees). Your patronage of magnificent Russian arts and craft school would honor such agreements and serve as a firm basis for diplomatic negotiations in future.

Most sincerely yours,

Inconnu,

Ambbumador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Russian Empire.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Russia is behind time again. Wilhelm II. is not only the king of Prussia anymore, he is the Kaiser of the German Reich, therefore of all Germans! While we will continue to honour the Prussian flag for all times, the magically moving picture, as requested by His Imperial Highness, should express this historical fact. But we shouldn’t expect from the ambbumador of a starving autocracy to differ between these refined distinctions, he’s probably only come here to get a warm meal again.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!