Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout This is why I feel emo today

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Let’s say you and I see two dudes get in a fist fight, and one of these guys has a really strange looking mustache. And then some other guy walks up and he’s like “Hey, what happened?”. The whole time I’m thinking “What is up with that guy’s mustache?” and you’re telling the other guy. “Yeah, this dude walks up and he leaps four feet in the air and kicks this guy in the face and then the other guy pulls a knife and chops off his pinky finger and then the other guy picks up a glbum bottle and…” I mean that’s pretty exciting, but nowhere, even as a sidenote, is the mustache mentioned. That really bothers me. I’m like “Yeah, but what was up with that guys mustache?” and then I get some blank stare like why I am talking about mustaches.

I mean people only ever want to talk about predictable things nobody wants to talk about their insights or peculiar things. I mean it’s just boring everyday stuff and that’s not interesting.

Like ok, maybe my example was a little extreme. A better one would be say we see some guy with said mustache painting a fence. It’s socially acceptable for me to say “Look like ol’ boy paintin’ himself a fence” or something completely ****ing stupid along those lines, but no, the mustache is still taboo, unless it’s like bright red novelty cartoon mustache or something way obvious. But again, there you, go people only want to discuss obvious ****.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

tl;dr

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Who won the fight?

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I feel emo today because of the empty space I felt last night… in your mom.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!