Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Butthurt CONTEST: BP Lottery. Cross your fingers!

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Welcome, everyone, to the very first Brownie Points lottery, hosted by me!

Here’s the way things are going to work. If you wish to participate, you must do the following:

1. Send me 5 BP. This tiny cost is all you need to gain admittance to the contest, but bear in mind you need to do the following point first.

2. You MUST post in this topic to say that you are participating. If you send Brownie Points without posting, I will return them to you. Post once ONLY.

Next Monday, 26th April, the winner will be announced through random number generation, and will walk away with the jackpot, however big or small it may be. Thats where YOU come in.

The more participants, the greater the reward. You could be in for a rather large sum if we get enough hopefuls.

I realise that you all may be exhibiting doubts as to my legitimacy, so I would just like to clarify by bumuring you that I have the bumistance of one of our new mods, Catt, in making sure this contest runs as smoothly and honestly as possible.

Remember: Post, send, cross fingers.

I hope to see a vast array of participants in the near future!

Drakodan

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Drakodan Posted:

Welcome, everyone, to the very first Brownie Points lottery, hosted by me!

Here’s the way things are going to work. If you wish to participate, you must do the following:

1. Send me 5 BP. This tiny cost is all you need to gain admittance to the contest, but bear in mind you need to do the following point first.

2. You MUST post in this topic to say that you are participating. If you send Brownie Points without posting, I will return them to you. Post once ONLY.

Next Monday, 26th April, the winner will be announced through random number generation, and will walk away with the jackpot, however big or small it may be. Thats where YOU come in.

The more participants, the greater the reward. You could be in for a rather large sum if we get enough hopefuls.

I realise that you all may be exhibiting doubts as to my legitimacy, so I would just like to clarify by bumuring you that I have the bumistance of one of our new mods, Catt, in making sure this contest runs as smoothly and honestly as possible.

Remember: Post, send, cross fingers.

I hope to see a vast array of participants in the near future!

Toxx.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

This isn’t the first bp lottery. ghax did it once (no one participated)

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Since this is technically not a contest, (You’re not actually paying out any of your own BP, and only one person is going to get a sum of BP, while the other lose some BP) I’m moving this to Ayn Rands.

Drakodan

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Nicco Posted:

Since this is technically not a contest, (You’re not actually paying out any of your own BP, and only one person is going to get a sum of BP, while the other lose some BP) I’m moving this to Ayn Rands.

Ah, true that. Slipped my mind, it seems.

I must also request, as I don’t think I explicitly covered it in my first post, that if you are not going to participate, please don’t post.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!