Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Debate A list of all my alts.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Celerysteve Posted:

Please. I take complete credit for the change, in spite of your best efforts.

I’m like the Rosa Parks of that movement.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I wonder if Rosa Parks used to be a whore.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Celerysteve Posted:

I’m like the Rosa Parks of that movement.

direct me to one thing that you have posted that you think has actual value and i will disagree with you

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I wonder if rosa parks made a point of gathering all the dumbest activists around her

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

direct me to one thing that you have posted that you think has actual value and i will disagree with you

Shhh. Let’s play the game where we see how long you can be quiet.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

I am the Rosa Luxemburg of this movement.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Celerysteve Posted:

Shhh. Let’s play the game where we see how long you can be quiet.

yeah this post was definitely worth making keep it up champ

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

yeah this post was definitely worth making keep it up champ

Plank in your eye, buddy.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Celerysteve Posted:

no u

right i forgot i was the one claiming to make valuable posts thanks for calling me out on that

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

right i forgot i was the one claiming to make valuable posts thanks for calling me out on that

lol

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

In this case it would be of great value, as the statement in and of itself may not seem extremely profound on the surface level, but it is in the pertinence that it is applied that makes it truly imperative. You see, it is the sheer poignancy and finesse of such a simple statement, well-executed, that grants it much more merit than any strongly-worded rebumal.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I would also add that what I choose to claim or not claim is an arbitrary distinction; if I comment on my own visual clarity, that has absolutely no bearing as to the occurrence of a plank in your eye. This is an evident conclusion of simple reasoning, and one you failed to make. I can only therefore conclude you are a man of inferior intellectual caliber, and given so, advise you that any further attempts to parley the subject matter should be met with a reasonable amount of due reverence inflected on you part.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

bobthesqueakyweasel presents a day in the life of celerysteve

wow posts around here have sure been getting better lately since i took a short break from posting quite so often i bet things will improve even more if i make a post commenting on this fact

whats this somebody thinks that i am a bad poster i will show him i will claim that i am the cause for this noted improvement

he didnt fall for it how can this guy still think my posts are worthless let me be vaguely condescending without actually making a real argument maybe that will convince him otherwise

hmm i dont know why but that didnt work maybe i should use a few words to let him know that he is failing to do something that he never intended to do

forsooth that endeavor did not triumph in the manner we so desired now let us consult our onomasticon to construct further meaningless contentions utilizing utterances which are far beyond our authentic capacity to apprehend oops i meant to say that i will make an extremely wordy post lauding the virtues of being concise because that will be so delightfully absurd just confused myself there a little haha

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Celerysteve Posted:

inflected on you part

oh dear i never realized the level of genius i was dealing with please forgive me oh mighty celerysteve

just kidding try to proofread your posts in the future when you are trying to bumert intellectual superiority tia

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

oh dear i never realized the level of genius i was dealing with please forgive me oh mighty celerysteve

just kidding try to proofread your posts in the future when you are trying to bumert intellectual superiority tia

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

hmm i dont know why but that didnt work maybe i should use a few words to let him know that he is failing to do something that he never intended to do

forsooth that endeavor did not triumph in the manner we so desired now let us consult our onomasticon to construct further meaningless contentions utilizing utterances which are far beyond our authentic capacity to apprehend oops i meant to say that i will make an extremely wordy post lauding the virtues of being concise because that will be so delightfully absurd just confused myself there a little haha

Oh, did I confuse you? According to MS word both those posts were only at a 12th grade reading level. I didn’t know you couldn’t pbum high school.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

a day in the life of celerysteve

i thought the bold would get your attention but i probably should have underlined it too sorry

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

i thought the bold would get your attention but i probably should have underlined it too sorry

try this next time

bobthesqueakyweasel presents a day in the life of c

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

stop talking

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!