Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rage AUGH! (Spoilers for near-endgame)

t4kTuK

[Moe-Otaku]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I went through the FBO arc on this account without going through the “sniff around low level forum” arc!

I didn’t have any modem to give Nordstrom!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

t4kTuK Posted:

I went through the FBO arc on this account without going through the “sniff around low level forum” arc!

I didn’t have any modem to give Nordstrom!

That basically means you can’t get any of the ‘good’ endings.

annoying, I guess, but you can always go for a neutral or evil ending. Other than that, you should be fine.

Joseph Ratzi-
nger

Level 24 Permanoob

“Moron”

Actually they’re only based on alignment, so I should be okay. At least I have other good characters to view stuff with.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Joseph Ratzinger Posted:

Actually they’re only based on alignment, so I should be okay. At least I have other good characters to view stuff with.

No they aren’t. The endings are impacted by your choices at the end.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Skyman747 Posted:

No they aren’t. The endings are impacted by your choices at the end.

Without the modem, you won’t be able to give it to Nordstrom and receive a +5 good alignment boost. You can still get one of the good endings though.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Without the modem, you won’t be able to give it to Nordstrom and receive a +5 good alignment boost. You can still get one of the good endings though.

Really? Huh. I could have sworn in my playthrough that someone on the wiki or something said that the ending was dependant on the whole ‘Nordstrom’ choice. There are 5 choices though, so I on’t see why I didn’t put two and two together. Sorry about that.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

I don’t think it’s really dependent if you’ve gone out of your way to make sure your alignment is good. It just makes it easier to get I suppose

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!