Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock Item Limit

wicked

[teh LOLkatz]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I actually ran into the item limit today. I was trying to collect my deliveries, but I got a pop up that said I can only have 50 items. I had 49 junk items in my inventory and 2 items in the delivery, so I tried taking just one, then I sold it and 9 of my marbles (I had been saving them) to make more room. It still won’t let me take the last item from my delivery though. Has anyone else run into this? Is it a bug? Is there any way the item limit could be increased for those of us trying to collect junk?

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I like collecting Junk too.

wicked

[teh LOLkatz]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

So, it seems like the problem is that I have 50 unique items. I didn’t need to sell my marbles after all. Does anyone know if there are plans to increase the item limit?

Just_Cy

[Wrecking Queens]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

The item limit is definitely NOT made of win!

I Log in to see images!

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

I wonder, is it an arbitrary limit that the designers felt like putting there, or is it a limitation in their code that won’t let us have more than 50 different items?

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

Nillo Posted:

I wonder, is it an arbitrary limit that the designers felt like putting there, or is it a limitation in their code that won’t let us have more than 50 different items?

Uh…

You obviously have no idea about how coding works.

PhilANThropiSt edited this message on 04/30/2008 11:38AM

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

You obviously have no idea about how coding works.

I’m not familiar with Ruby, which I gather is what they’re using, so please elaborate. This isn’t the RP forums, flaming has no place here.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Nillo Posted:

’m not familiar with Ruby, which I gather is what they’re using, so please elaborate. This isn’t the RP forums, flaming has no place here.

That doesn’t mean your unbelievable stupidity should go unremarked. But to answer your question:

It’s not Ruby. Ruby has a limit of 96 items. It’s most likely the database, which has a limit of 64 items, but due to rounding errors, only 50 is practical.

HTH YHBT HAND

Morv3ux

Avatar: 43057 Thu Oct 16 20:01:18 -0400 2008

[eB4ss1st l0w fr3q -
Kl4n
]

Level 33 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

Anyway it shall be changed. Collecting junk is a developing hobby.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Morv3ux Posted:

Anyway it shall be changed. Collecting junk is a developing hobby.

QFT

You should come over and I’ll let you see my junk.

Just_Cy

[Wrecking Queens]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

The item limit still blows! But there is hope for all junk collectors since luckily the unclaimed deliveries aren’t included in the item limit making it possible to get all the junk. (And yeah, I think I just did it.) However the item limit does hinder my future game play a bit since I don’t have any room for consumables and I’ve sold my computer etc.

Well, such is life.

My inventory contents listed in the Endgame forum!

Just_Cy edited this message on 06/23/2008 9:04AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!