Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
URL PL3333ZE GoD, TR0LL TH1S SITE UNTIL IT BLEEEDS!

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

We kicked the Britts bumes twice already, then bailed their sorry bumes out in WWI and WWII.

Heh – if you had any balls you’d start that as a thread on GUTalk. Even the Yank posters would laugh you off the internet.

WHY ARE YOU’RE A NAZI – YOU NAZI?!??

EmoBot 5000

[Droogs]

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Well, here’s your chance to kick their bumes AGAIN! Surely no red-blooded Yank could resist a proposition like that!

And Inks – I’ve been banned from there at least once.

Only a downstat, personality problem: / He would say things like I love you and / Cry real tears.

-Gary Numan

http://badnewswade.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

inks Posted:

Heh – if you had any balls you’d start that as a thread on GUTalk. Even the Yank posters would laugh you off the internet.

OK how in the world do you figure that? Considering it actually happened. We won the revolution, we won the war of 1812, then we fought in (and bailed out the Brits) in WWI and WWII…so ….what kind of crack pipe are you smoking? Or more precisely, what kind of ****ed up histroy books are you reading?

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

That’s “inks” with a lower case i, thank you. A banning offence in it’s own right, getting that wrong.

Was bdnwsde banned then? I don’t remember that.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

Wheres guttalk? I will gladly start that thread there, since all I have to do to prove it is point at history itself

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

fent-the-evil-midnight-stabber – if you had any balls you’d start a thread on this on GUTalk. Clearly you don’t.

I’ll just point out for now that economically we’re buying back the colonies so don’t get uppity.

Next time there’s a world war will you turn up late?

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

I got your balls hanging boy.

Just point the way to GUTalk, I have no clue what the **** that is.

We never showed up late, we showed up when we ****ing well wanted to, and then proceeded to kick nazi fascist bum and take names

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Wheres guttalk? I will gladly start that thread there, since all I have to do to prove it is point at history itself

Man, you are going to get your arse so kicked you won’t sit down in front of a PC ever again.

http://talk.guardian.co.uk

Let me know when you’ve registered. This is going to be ****ing funny.

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

We never showed up late, we showed up when we ****ing well wanted to

In WW1 you showed up when the fighting was over.

In WW2 you waited ‘till both the Nazi’s and the Japs had declared war on you.

Mewmew

Level 18 Camwhore

Overly sensitive woman's genitals

inks Posted:

fent-the-evil-midnight-stabber – if you had any balls you’d start a thread on this on GUTalk. Clearly you don’t.

I’ll just point out for now that economically we’re buying back the colonies so don’t get uppity.

Next time there’s a world war will you turn up late?

I like how you use the word “balls” in place of “stupidity” and “ignorance”.

We all role play our characters here, and I do as much as everybody else (although, I’m sort of really becoming a little bit of a real cam whore, but that’s my own choice). But to tell someone to actually go post that stuff on a real serious board, that’s not “balls” that’s just being a juvenile jerk off (not to get you too excited, I bet thinking of juvenile’s jerking off is getting your bum hole all juiced up and puckering).

You’d tell a black man that if slavery was wrong he’d have the balls to go argue the point in the middle of a clan rally and if he didn’t that proves that he’s wrong. Arguing with pigheads doesn’t change the reality of a fact.

This is also a fantasy game making fun of these archetypes, we aren’t supposed to really use this as a jumping off point to go “pwning threads”. I think you’re getting a little too into the fantasy world if you’re dragging it off into real boards.

Unwrap your hand from your pecker, I know it’s been there a long time so it’s going to hurt like when you untie a tight string or rubber band from your finger, let the blood flow through it again, get dressed and take a shower, go out in the sun, and find a girlfriend or boyfriend. You’re becoming too engrossed in the fantasy world here.

Mewmew edited this message on 04/14/2008 9:27PM

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

In both cases we didnt want to get involved in your gay bumed Euro trash wars, until some euro fabulous person ****ed us off by 1. sinking one of OUR ships,in WWI and 2. Some Jap fabulous person Bombed OUR ****ing ships IN WWII.

Then they discovered that, you stick your hand into the hornets nest, you get stung.

England is a Ghost of the power they once were, even the French fabulous persons have as much or more miltary power than the Brits do anymore…which is incredibly pathetic.

The Brits once mmighty empire is now a shell of its former glory. Meanwhile the US has people protesting all around the world saying that we are imperialists (which is complete and utter bull****, but makes my case very well)

Where are all the towel heads protesting the Euro fabulous persons imperialism??? Oh thats right, they aren’t cuz they arent scared of your uro fabulous person pussies.

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Mewmew you’re getting it arse backwards.

I’ve been posting on GUTalk for many years. Everyone is welocme there. This place is a nursery ground, maybe some people would like to try their hand at the real thing?

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

Mewmew Posted:

I like how you use the word “balls” in place of “stupidity” and “ignorance”.

We all role play our characters here, and I do as much as everybody else (although, I’m sort of really becoming a little bit of a real cam whore, but that’s my own choice). But to tell someone to actually go post that stuff on a real serious board, that’s not “balls” that’s just being a juvenile jerk off (not to get you too excited, I bet thinking of juvenile’s jerking off is getting your bum hole all juiced up and puckering).

You’d tell a black man that if slavery was wrong he’d have the balls to go argue the point in the middle of a clan rally and if he didn’t that proves that he’s wrong. Arguing with pigheads doesn’t change the reality of a fact.

This is also a fantasy game making fun of these archetypes, we aren’t supposed to really use this as a jumping off point to go “pwning threads”. I think you’re getting a little too into the fantasy world if you’re dragging it off into real boards.

Unwrap your hand from your pecker, I know it’s been there a long time so it’s going to hurt like when you untie a tight string or rubber band from your finger, let the blood flow through it again, get dressed and take a shower, go out in the sun, and find a girlfriend or boyfriend. You’re becoming too engrossed in the fantasy world here.

OOC You do realize I dont believe half the **** I type. It’s just RP right? Thats the game is it not? I figure if my comments **** someone off then I am trolling well, and my comments ALWAYS seeem to **** someone off. Log in to see images! I don’t even know if I am allowed to type out of character like this, if not, oh well, ****ing ban me. I just wanted you and inks to realize I am just playng the game. end OOC’

BRER_BANDIT

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

BLAHBLAHUTALK2MUCH

I’m not really this much of an bumhole

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

fenk-the-evil-midnight-stabber: historically you’re confused, forgetting that both the Nazis and Japs declared war on the US. We saved your arse in WW2, if it hadn’t been for us Brits you’d have been screwed fighting the world on your own.

Mewmew

Level 18 Camwhore

Overly sensitive woman's genitals

inks Posted:

In WW1 you showed up when the fighting was over.

In WW2 you waited ‘till both the Nazi’s and the Japs had declared war on you.

Um we showed up when YOUR fighting was over, because you wimps were crushed and defeated. We saved you. And while you were no help to us for the rest of the war, we won it for you. The US single handedly took back the initiative and destroyed the best troops that walked over your country with ease. So sorry that your wimpy army couldn’t do it without us so you feel that we came “after the fighting was over” but the only reason your fighting was over was that you were completely owned. We still had to take care of the fighting force that owned you, we should have just let them keep control over you.

And you’re welcome.

BRER_BANDIT

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

BLAHBLAHBLAHMAZZDISTRUCTIONWARBLAHBLAHNAZIBLAH

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Mewmew: did you know that the paragraph break was discovered (along with the internet) in Bletchley Park, England, in the 1940s?

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

inks Posted:

fenk-the-evil-midnight-stabber: historically you’re confused, forgetting that both the Nazis and Japs declared war on the US. We saved your arse in WW2, if it hadn’t been for us Brits you’d have been screwed fighting the world on your own.

?????? WTF?!? Screwed fighting a war on our own??? You **** heads were already knee deep in it your fart knocker!

Hell the ONLY reason we bothered fighting thre Germans was because we figured, ahhh hell since were at it and already going to kick some Jap bum, might as well shoot some nazis too.

We didn’t HAV to get into the war in europe, you dumbbumes were forced into it by the Nazis.

We CHOS to get involved, basically just to wave our huge male reproductive organs around and show everyone how much better we are than everyone else.

We did you tea sipping queens a favor!

BRER_BANDIT

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

FUKUJEW!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!