Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Request TubSonic Transcripts

ILLBREAKYOUD-
EAD

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

For those of us who keep deleting TubSonic tubmails by accident, could someone transcribe the content of the TubSonic messages? Thanks!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I have half a transcript. Do I hear 5Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I have all of the EP3 tubsonics. Now if for the right price…

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Whilst one one hand this isn’t a bad idea (since people who deleted their tubmails might want to remind themselves what the tubmails said) it also causes a problem with the tubmails in ep2/ep3. They would be spoilers if they were to be transcribed so I’m not too sure about this.

As for actually doing them. I’m not sure if people would go out of their way to transcribe things (unless they are really bored) without an incentive (either Log in to see images!) if this would possibly provide a peen?

(I do know that the people who did the voices in ep3 might still have their scripts but then again they are VERY VERY spoilerific)

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

SanDyk Posted:

Whilst one one hand this isn’t a bad idea (since people who deleted their tubmails might want to remind themselves what the tubmails said) it also causes a problem with the tubmails in ep2/ep3. They would be spoilers if they were to be transcribed so I’m not too sure about this.

As for actually doing them. I’m not sure if people would go out of their way to transcribe things (unless they are really bored) without an incentive (either Log in to see images!) if this would possibly provide a peen?

(I do know that the people who did the voices in ep3 might still have their scripts but then again they are VERY VERY spoilerific)

I’m not a CZ-representative, but if someone transcribes a good chunk of the TubSonics I’ll be happy to reward them the coveted Wiki E-Peen. About them TubSonics being spoilerific, you can always put a notice (preferably in boldcaps) inside the article that it contains spoilers.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

SanDyk Posted:

That and most of them didn’t stick specifically to the script. For the most part, yeah… especially with game information and the like… but we were allowed and even encouraged to put our own touches on the scripts.

ILLBREAKYOUD-
EAD

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I agree with Nicco. Even if we did hold onto the TubSonic tubmails, they won’t do a thing as long as the Brown Note is still in effect.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

What if I just recorded them, would that fulfill your needs.

Edit: Guess it wouldn’t as people would have to download some thing.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 04/12/2010 3:38PM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Edit: Guess it wouldn’t as people would have to download some thing.

That’s not transcribing.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Nicco Posted:

That’s not transcribing.

It would allow others to do it. Log in to see images!

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Posted:

I’m not a CZ-representative, but if someone transcribes a good chunk of the TubSonics I’ll be happy to reward them the coveted Wiki E-Peen. About them TubSonics being spoilerific, you can always put a notice (preferably in boldcaps) inside the article that it contains spoilers.

Ok thanks for clarifying that

spacekadt Posted:

That and most of them didn’t stick specifically to the script. For the most part, yeah… especially with game information and the like… but we were allowed and even encouraged to put our own touches on the scripts.

Well yeah I’ve heard 2 versions of one tubmail and whilst they both had the same script both were very different (even though the one that wasn’t used probably had more improv in it). Saying that it’s not as if they strayed too far from the original script. We could at least use it as a base to it.

Who knows some people might be interested in the original and want to know more “behind the scenes” with the whole making of Forumwarz

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I can download them straight from the site without any recording tools

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I actually have a chat with JB wherein we discuss the script and I do several takes of it. If thats not behind the scenes I don’t know what is.

King Krimson edited this message on 04/12/2010 5:09PM

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I’ve created the initial dogreat timesent with all of those I have from Episode 1 (http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Tubsonic_Transcripts). With some of them I’m not too sure if that’s what they actually say but I’ve tried to get as close as I could.

(edit: could someone also confirm that the motherland is correct?)

SanDyk edited this message on 04/12/2010 5:05PM

ILLBREAKYOUD-
EAD

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Good start so far. Next alt, I’ll try not to delete them until I listen to them first.

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

I’ll take a look at how this is going tomorrow, and if it isn’t finished, I’ll do the rest of the Ep 3 TubSonics.

g7parsh

Avatar: 119206 2010-03-02 23:21:21 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Im on now, ill get a few EP3 ones.

Thatt Peen is as good as MINE!

g7parsh edited this message on 04/12/2010 7:56PM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Subscribing to this thread so I remember to provide some scripts.

The Russian version of the Motherland may be lost to the ages, but it probably wasn’t a very good translation to begin with.

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Seeing as I didn’t delete any Tubmails that had to do with the game I guess I’ll transcribe ‘em all. Except the Russian one, I only remember the first 10 words “Why are you paying for what should be for free?”

EDIT: Oh yeah. I’ll probably get 90% of them done in notepad tonight.

xxEmoxKidxx edited this message on 04/12/2010 8:31PM

g7parsh

Avatar: 119206 2010-03-02 23:21:21 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Got most of ep3. I can’t under stand the Jewish one, so someone should do that one.

Proof: http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/history/Tubsonic_Transcripts

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Shecky or HOLY$HEL
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!