Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Animu bawwww poor aspie

Aashay never said that. I’m just a severely depressed individual and said that because I’ve really been having doubts as to if you’re just not trolling me. I know that it’s bothering you a lot, and I’m sorry. If someone said that to me, I know that I’d probably cry.

I may seem a bit paranoid, but lots of people have done so many things to me over the years. I really do believe that you’re real, as much as I can.

Like I said, I’m an idiot. I get high because I don’t want to face my problems in the real world and spend all day online because I am a weirdo. I don’t trust my family and I should. I just don’t feel any bonds to them besides the traditional social and cultural ones.

I’ve been in a few relationships (platonic and romantic) before with people, and they tend to depress me when they don’t work out. I’m weird, I feel awkward. What if I have feelings for you that are more than that of a casual acquaintance or friend? I don’t know. My mind is all messed up. I think too much and ruin my life and worry people. I just wanted to apologize for all of the times that I act like a jerk and I’m really sorry for saying that. It’s so easy to be cynical.

If you even really are a troll, I don’t care because you’ve been a better friend than everyone that I know. You’re more witty and intelligent then all of the people that I’ve met. You can make me laugh. I don’t smile often, but I often do when I chat with you.

Now you think that I’m a freak and a jerk and block me and when I go to Aashay’s I’ll just get high and stay inside and use artificial, temporary, damaging entertainment to replace what’s real. I’m just so sorry. Feel free to hate me. I deserve it feel horrible and am crying I am a bad person I spend too much time online and being bitter one of the reasons that I wanted to go to california was to meet another panic attack panic attack

if I’m not online it’s because I’m in bed crying and insulting myself while if you’re like the “normal people” or even any people whatever normal means I know you’re laughing at this and forwarding this to people

drugs don’t really fill the pain they just hide it so you don’t feel anything they make you idiots they lie to you they make you feel differently about things and show you lies and kiril voicemail trust self pictures fear anger h dxm destroying trust im ruining my life community college is just a way to run from my personal laziness and social ineptitude

my headache si rippign my head apart

what the **** am i still doing ignore this Log in to see images!

I’m sorry I ever wanted to be your friend because if I ever hurt you I’m sorry

pain loneliness end

you never did this to me; are you really inferior? I always considered you a superior I have a inferiority complex or is that just an excuse to do bad things I’m a stupid ugly retard kid my parents should hit me more aspergers syndrome is laziness and acting childish i should be able to act normal every word makes me feel worse not better

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/11/2010 5:21AM     | #

woman's genitals thread

– Fran

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/11/2010 5:25AM     | #

tl;dr

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/11/2010 7:52AM     | #

I don’t care.

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/11/2010 8:33AM     | #

on January 23rd 1996 a young girl was walking through the woods. She heard someone creep up behind her and then heard that man whisper “male reproductive organS IN MY bum male reproductive organS IN MY bum OH LAWD male reproductive organS IN MY bum.” The girls body was found in pieces the next morning. Now that you have read the story you have to re-post this in 10 other threads or else the next time you walk through the woods the same thing will happen to you.

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/11/2010 1:23PM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/11/2010 1:49PM     | #

TUSSIN D(x)M DELIVERS

Anonymous Posted:

drugs don’t really fill the pain they just hide it so you don’t feel anything they make you idiots they lie to you they make you feel differently about things and show you lies and kiril voicemail trust self pictures fear anger h dxm destroying trust im ruining my life community college is just a way to run from my personal laziness and social ineptitude

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/11/2010 1:55PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

woman's genitals thread

– Fran

hi fran

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/11/2010 8:39PM     | #

Fran Posted:

hi fran

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/11/2010 8:43PM     | #

Cool story bro

TL;DR

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/15/2010 5:49PM     | #

Some guy who thinks the same way that I do Posted:

Cool story bro

TL;DR

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/15/2010 5:54PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!