Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me Sisterhood is fun but

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

U-luv-mah-boobz Posted:

Where’s a “serious business” image macro when you need it…

why do you need an image macro to express yourself? that’s pretty sad imo

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

General Romanov Posted:

Veer Posted:

you suck at TSB-style posting

here is an example

“Narth’s father left him when he was 5. He claimed he was going out to buy milk, and his mother, who was strung out on anti-depressants because she was traumatized by Narth’s birth and the prior enjoy which led to the pregnancy let him leave. His father wasn’t even his real father: it was just his mother’s boyfriend at the time who was too stupid to leave her.”

what the hell is wrong with you?

lol

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

General Romnav was born into a poor family. When he was young he decided he would do better for his kids, and promised to never let his children go through what he did. General had a hard time in High School, he was never one for cliques. He never got a girlfriend, but then he got into college, and that all changed. His parents mortgaged their house to pay for his schooling, but they knew it was worth it. In college General met the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on. They immediately hit it off. They went through the usual process of courtship, and got married. They were both successful and decided to have children. They had a beautiful young boy. One night General came home from work to discover his wife and child were not there. He was mildly worried, but bumumed they had gone out on an errand. Hours past and he became anxious. Then the phone rang.

General’s wife had gotten into a car wreck and both her and his son had died. She was on her way to get poptarts, and while driving back home she looked into the rear view to smile at her at her wonderful child – but in that instant she looked away, a truck came careening right towards her. Blood, guts and poptarts flew everywhere. One officer commented that ‘It was the most disgusting thing he’d ever seen.’

And than General was a zombie.

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 04/01/2008 5:48PM

Barstool

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

#1 SHARK!

Sancdar Posted:

Actually, understanding comedy is far more important than being funny.

If you don’t understand comedy, you’ll have problems with regular social interactions, and things like not cracking up when someone’s parents die because you don’t get that it’s not funny or not enjoying a good comedian at all.

If you’re not funny, you’ll just be a little boring.

If you don’t understand comedy AND you’re not funny, you’re Ira.

Sancdar, if you would like to join team shortbus, I’m sure something could be arranged.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

General Romnav was born into a poor family. When he was young he decided he would do better for his kids, and promised to never let his children go through what he did. General had a hard time in High School, he was never one for cliques. He never got a girlfriend, but then he got into college, and that all changed. His parents mortgaged their house to pay for his schooling, but they knew it was worth it. In college General met the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on. They immediately hit it off. They went through the usual process of courtship, and got married. They were both successful and decided to have children. They had a beautiful young boy. One night General came home from work to discover his wife and child were not there. He was mildly worried, but bumumed they had gone out on an errand. Hours past and he became anxious. Then the phone rang.

General’s wife had gotten into a car wreck and both her and his son had died. She was on her way to get poptarts, and while driving back home she looked into the rear view to smile at her at her wonderful child – but in that instant she looked away, a truck came careening right towards her. Blood, guts and poptarts flew everywhere. One officer commented that ‘It was the most disgusting thing he’d ever seen.’

Pop tarts **** me off.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

’’Here he is, the Biggest Douche of the Universe! In all the galaxies, there’s no bigger douche than you!

You’ve reached the top, the pinnacle of douchedom! Good going, douche. Your dreams have come true! ’’

Nepenthe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

his douchebaggery – it’s over 9000! isn’t that what one says in such situations?

and the plot of far too many movies from my childhood – from Mad Max to early Steven Seagal – is replayed except for than zombie. I don’t remember than zombie. Maybe it was the punchline and I missed it.

To fully understand comedy you must also be part of the culture that produced the comedian, or at least, well conversant with it. Comedy translates badly. Culture clashes form over its misunderstanding.

If you (as a post-adolescent or so-called adult) ‘get’ Junie B Jones, you don’t necessarily also ‘get’ Hard Gay, even though both crack up nearly every 7 year old. Those same 7 year olds usually don’t ‘get’ Lenny Bruce or the Seinfeld show. Comedy’s not a monolith.

all I see here is one-upmanship verbal slapstick with a touch of scary movie style parody. it’s hella entertaining, because I ‘get’ the genre and so on, but it’s kind of wearing too, like a reality tv show. amusing but full of suck, makes me need to go read something funny but deep, just to remind myself not all comedy is quite so shallow Log in to see images!

vainly I had sought to borrow

from my books surcease of sorrow

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

U-luv-mah-boobz Posted:

Where’s a “serious business” image macro when you need it…

Seriously?

Wylin edited this message on 04/03/2008 1:34AM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Nepenthe Posted:

his douchebaggery – it’s over 9000! isn’t that what one says in such situations?

and the plot of far too many movies from my childhood – from Mad Max to early Steven Seagal – is replayed except for than zombie. I don’t remember than zombie. Maybe it was the punchline and I missed it.

To fully understand comedy you must also be part of the culture that produced the comedian, or at least, well conversant with it. Comedy translates badly. Culture clashes form over its misunderstanding.

If you (as a post-adolescent or so-called adult) ‘get’ Junie B Jones, you don’t necessarily also ‘get’ Hard Gay, even though both crack up nearly every 7 year old. Those same 7 year olds usually don’t ‘get’ Lenny Bruce or the Seinfeld show. Comedy’s not a monolith.

all I see here is one-upmanship verbal slapstick with a touch of scary movie style parody. it’s hella entertaining, because I ‘get’ the genre and so on, but it’s kind of wearing too, like a reality tv show. amusing but full of suck, makes me need to go read something funny but deep, just to remind myself not all comedy is quite so shallow Log in to see images!

I’m going to spill the secret.

What me and others were doing in this thread were doing are distorting and bastardizing playground taunts. Things calling the other person ugly, or poor, etc. The jokes originally took the form of ‘yo momma’ jokes, except with a twist.

‘YO MOMMA SO FAT SHE DIED OF A HEART CONDITION THAT WAS ENTIRELY PREVENTABLE’

And then evolved

‘YO MOMMA SO STUPID AND UGLY SHE TRIED TO SEDUCE A COP OUT OF A TICKET BUT INSTEAD HE RAPED AND KILLED HER’

‘YO MOMMA HAS NO FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ALL DIED IN A CAR CRASH WHICH SHE CAUSED’

And again

‘Your mother is ugly because of the crippling meth addiction she developed in her teen years, which has wrought irreversible damage on her appearance.’

‘Your mother considers you a burden and blames you for the lifestyle changes she’s had to make because of you.’

And again

‘Every morning your mother wakes up and looks at the reflection in the mirror, and stares at the woman she has become. She regrets the choices she’s made in life, and prays every night for the chance to go back in time and do things right. But every morning she wakes up and sees herself in the mirror, and sees you crawl out of your bedroom.’

and etc

As for the zombie part of my last one,

DOOM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

All this did is make me want poptarts.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

nana stop revealing klan secrets thx

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

We need threads we can vote in. This thread totally needs a vote on whether the sister’s bums are fun.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Re-run

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!