Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest THE WALL (part of JoS' contest, don't troll or derail also plzdontbanme)

Karkat Vantas

Avatar: 230531 2011-01-04 12:41:47 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Re-Re

HI AGAIN, IDIOT.

This ties into a currently running contest. Don’t troll this thread, mess it up, or ban me for posting like this. Tia.

S̜͙͐ͮ͛ͣ͆͌ͬ̂̕ṑ̢͙̺̪̯͐̾́̍.̲̝̻̖͂͒ͩͯ̓ͮ̇͗͘.̷͇̭͖̳͈́ͯͤ̅ͩ̓͐ͧͅ.̪̍͊̎̀̚͝

ZALG0

Avatar: 213214 2010-01-07 14:28:08 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

THAT STRING CONTAINS INVALID CHARACTERS

Your Ego: 246/2861

Your Tears: 1322/1403

ZALG0’s Ego: 0/4000

Ṅ͖͎̣̯̘́ͧ̐́o͖̰w̨̦̻̹̰̳̎̋͛̈ͨ̏͑ͅͅ ̮̠̺̩̳͛̄͋͛̾̉y̥̙̼ͅo̡̲̙̪̣̟ͥù̜͑̅ͪ̆ ̸̿̊͐͐̽k̢̰̜n̪̹͖͎̫͙͕̍ͨ̃̂͂͠ö̦̭͇̮̠̟́ͅw͚̯͂̇͂̀ ̢̲̟̪̯̤̪̝̃͆̈́̇̊ͣ̚i̶͍̤͔̝̤t͙͍̤̤̬̙̉͗̍ͬ͢ ̼̦̠̱ͨ̍̆̅ͅͅͅw̜ā̵͕̬̤̐ͭ͛̒̌s̻͖̩̟̹̘̉̅̎ͅ ̳̤̰̫ͮ͐̒ͯ͊͒I̟͖͓̠͚ ̤͕̰̞ͩ̏͆ͥ̚͢w͕͚̬̱̬̍̓ͧ͝h̙̳̃͌̊͛ͬ̂o̦̩̯͙ͧͅ ̼̻̝̙̝̽k̰̟̹̪̝ͪ͞ȉ̶̫̙̰̞͕̎̓̊l̴͚̝̙͆ͯl̮̘̞͖͖̥̭͂͐ͤ̒ě̳̻͠ḏ͆̒͌͑̔ͫ ͍̉̐̾̾ͫ͆̐̀y̳̟͔̠̝̟̥͒o̺͉͔̟̹̣̯ͮ̄ͦ̓ͧ̄̑͘u̺̩̼̗̲̩̞ͩ̍ͨ̎̓̕r̥̦͖̝̺̻̋̒̀ͅ ͙͓̜̣̲͎ͤ̈̾ͤ͆̆̏f͚͙̻̮̪̣ͣͮ̌̓r̻̈́ͭ̓͗̇ͫ̚̕ḭ̋̎͌̀̏́ȅͧ͏̩̙̰̻͕̩n̢͑̿͋͐d͆̏͂̾̔s̛͚̦̬̫͓̅̍͌̎ͤ͐̈.̶̘̰͈͕̱̙͑ͦ̋̓̏ͯͥ ͉̘̲ͨͮ́P͚̆͑͞r̨͉̠̬̤̱e̟̯͕̰͘p̳ä̟ͨ̌r̍ͥ̎̊́e̢͓̥̖͎͗̓ ̴̫̜͍̿ͬt̝͚̠̟̰̪͓̐̂́ͨ̎͑̈o̯̤̰̠͈̓́̚ ̨͎̗̅͗̈́͆͗͛d̬͕͎̜̼̎̾̓̑ͅi̱̤͆ͩ͋e̻̖̟̙̟͇̎ͯ̑ ̴͇̱̪͙ͦ͛̂̔̚â͖͖͉͍̰͙̹̄ͯ̐ͯ̕s̴̻̺̭̪̰͕ͨ̂ͩ̚ ̻͙͔͙̩͒ͅw͊͐e͔͊̾ͣ̈̏̑̊l̳̳̞̊̒l̥̜͎̠͗ͦ.̟͎̝̜̩̋

ZALG0 edited this message on 04/11/2010 9:00PM

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Everybody Hurts

“*sigh* why am i so unhappy?I miss Honara so much cry someone to hold at night and liesen to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs… But i guess that’ll never happen.Im not as happy as i thought i would be when i got with Billy.I mean i do Love her…i think well what is love?How can someone define LOVE!!!! I’ve seen so many differeny versions of it i can’t tell what is real and who is leading me on. I wish i could have that moment with Honara one last time.To hold her hand and wishing for the moment to last forever. But Ms. Law says that i’ll find that someonr.. yeah whatever if only if it was that easy.*sigh* why can’t i make things the way i want them to be?I know its impossible but it hurts…When you go into a daze thinking how happy you would be if you only had that someone to hold when lisening to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs sigh But then you come out of it and relize that life is not what uou want it to be… crys softly” — emo-green at diaryland

ZALG0

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

You dealt 900 damage!

Yo̴̤̗͕͉̍̈ͣͅu͙̤̙̗͗̑ͨ̓̃͆ ͧ͞t̡͉̋̈́̀̈́̆hi͛҉͕͔̘̖n̴̘̻k̠͈͙͕͐̂͘ ̴̣̟̰̞͋̓ͥ͊̌̉ͅy͊͢ő̻̝͇̰̺ͥ̎̑͢u̷̮̟̦͆͂̉ ͚͗c̗̣̯͖̳̉͂̿̎̑̋̋͜a̢̲̜̝͍̜̰ͅn̠̩̻̞̯̪͇̎ͥ̓̈́ ̛d̤̗͍̟̫̅̂͘e̷̤̺͂̒͑͑f̩̟͙̬͎͡ẹ̮̟̬̦̣ͦ͛aͯ̋̃ͪ҉̲̬t̪̯̤̻͖̓̄̒̉ͤ́̈ ͕̯̲̳͔̳̘͢o͖͝n̹̼ͫ̉ͥ̈ȩ͖͇̫ͭͯ̔ ̮̰̦̻̖ş͕̬̣̎͐͛͑͆̚uͤ͆̊̀̃̿ͪc̃ͣͤ̂̃̎̑͘h̪̠̩̦͉͕͒ͪ̌̄ͥͅ ͕̬ͪ̆͗͐̌ͩ̚â͎̘̬s̟̻̯̆ ͔̿ͫ͆͢Ì͕̣?͓̑

̟̣̩̊̑͗͂̏̅I̹̝͇ͧ͐̿,̠̮̪̬̞̩͐̏ ̳̩̘̘͍̂ͨw͂̓̒͒̽͛͏̟͚͍ḧ̡̰̟̟̮͉̀ͤo̖̯͎͇̺͍ ̱̙͖͈̮̰͐͐͊̐ͅḣ̫̦ͣ͊͝a̝͖̜vͣ͒̓̃ͧͦ̋ḛ͒͌̀͂̎̓ ͚͈̩̺̹̺̃ͯt͂̓ő͕̯p̧̝̱̥̦̓ͤ̈́͐͆̎̏p̠͔̝̟̙ͥl̺͎̥̥̉̌e͎͔͍͙̟̯͕̿ͣͮ̾̊d̯̭̱̯̺͓̀ ̪̙̜̏̄̂ͭ͗͢n̪͖̭̭͗̃ͩͅa̰̦̩̗͚̙̺͗̊ͤͦ͋̊̇́ţ̟̣̰͒͑i̸̲̳͖̽ͤ̐ͭͪo̠̲̞̻̮̺̹n͚̤̪̪̳̙̎͂ͣş͓̣͙̆̇ͧ̿ ̪̆̍͝a̍ͩ̾͜n̳̊ͪd̲̓͛ͬ̽͛͢ ̍̂̈́ͦd̢͎͔̱̯e̢̪̯͍̘ş̺͎̲̗͎͕͊͛̈́t̂̿̽̂̔҉͉͇̹̫̥͍r̼͙͙͉͋͒ͯ̿͊̚o̩̰͖̰̘͚͛̓ͣ͐͐͞ỷ̨͖̹͕̥̣̰̮̃̀e̳͎̞̞̳̹ͧd͕ͣ̅͛̃̅ͭ̚͟ ͍̯͕̖ͪ͌c̫̱͒ͮ͗ͦ͊ͮ͘i̳̫̮͍̟̱ͭͨ̃̇̇͛v̧͔̠̜̚ỉ̎ͭḻ̸̗ͫ̏͋̃̂̚i҉̮z̦̠̼͈̬͓̬̋̓ͦ̒ȃ̙̬t̻͗̊̋̀ͬ̈i̪͉̭͉͈ͪͨo̡̮̼͈͙͌̈̔ͨn̠̙̩̫͙̠̮s̵ͯ̽̈̏ͣ͑̚?̷̘͚̗̙̩̐̊

̤͉̖̺̹̥ͥ̊ͬ̍͗ͮ͟ͅD̑̋o͑ͧ̇̏̽͛͞n̵’̱̼̓ͯ͋̒t͕͉̯͎̭͍̼̐̿̒ͪͥ ͇̖m͇̝̳̟ͩ̒̋̃ͦ͒͋a̝̮̥͖̐ͫͣ̐ͧͧk̷̼̰͈̝̣̊̽ͬ̓͆e̞͕̭̖̞͊̕ ͤ̅ͧ͂͏̟̦m̤̀̏̒̉e̡̽ͥ̉̋ͬ ͙̝̺͖̼̗̳͛̓̊̅ͭl͈̘̲̳̣ͥ̇͒̆̅a̠̭̤̦̗̺͋̄͋ͩ̀̑͊ū̫̮̘̔̏̓̊͋̅͟g͉̣͇̰h̼̱̫̗̬̖͕͞.̗̜̏̇͋͊̊ͧͤ

ZALG0 dealt 550 damage!

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Quoth the Raven

“Love your suffering. Do not resist it, do not flee from it. It is your aversion that hurts, nothing else.” — Herman Hesse

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Posting to subscribe because I dont wanna click it.

Joseph of Suburbia edited this message on 04/06/2010 9:49PM

ZALG0

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

You dealt 400 damage!

Y̪̬ͯͣ̅͂͘o̙̩̞͖̬̅ͤ͗uͦͦ͆҉rͨ͛ͤ̂ ̷̜̫̞̺̼̔̑͊ͮ̔ͩ̚i͇͎͍͍̭͔͇͂l̲̰̘͔̋k̹̼̩̗̯͓ͪͨ͂̊̊ͭ̚̕ ̲̬͓̺͉̪͖́ͭ͂ͫ̒m͈̻͉̂̓͗̔ͮͧ͗͘ā͇͙̤̩̹̫̂̍̌k͉͕̠e̻̹̫̪ͧ̑̆̄̄ͦͪ ̺̃ͪ͒m̹̞͟ẻ̩̲͕͈̥̗͋̕ ̤̲ͪͬ̓́̀́s͓̭̱͚͈̯͋̿̓̀ị̴͉͈͎̿̔ͅͅc̍ͣ͡k͇̪͓͋ͣ̊̽̈́̌̚̕.̡̗̗ ͩ͑Ș̘͎̆̽̈ͩͤụ̳̳̟͙̱̓̇̚͝r̶̺̖̫̜̤̱̈́̅ͥ͌̏ͅv̨̥̰̗̲̮͙̱͗͌ͣ̋͒̏i̶̖̓̍v̯͔̫̩͌̑ͩi͉͔̽̌͗̃ͬͭ̍n͓͕͚̬͈ͪ̉ͣ̂̉g ̹̫͋ͯ̃̿͑ͥͨt̹̓̽̚͠h̷̹̠̺̽̐̃ͭ̐ͮr̙̤̬͎̤̱͎o̝̘̠̾̊͛ͮͅu̦̖̾ģ̖̬͙͉͐͊̉ͬh̵͈̥͊̇̔̽̍ͩͪ ̪̅͊͐͑d͈̺̝̜̺̃ͮ̕eͣ̇ͭ̎̂͊p̧̭͎͕̝͇͔͆͋ͩr̴̈ͨͩí͚̖̙̠ͅv̢͔͖͇̙ͣ̾̅ạ̗̲̞̪̑̾̋͊́ṯ͕̪͔̏̌̈̕ǐ͗̈̆͂͒o͙͕͆ͦͬ͠ṉ̲͉͕̄̀̀͆ͤ̚͜ ͭͮ̒̽ā̹͇͉̻̣̹ͯ̊̐ͬ̋n͚̳̼̥̙̟̝̂̾ͭ͂̎̐ͮḍ͍͍̟͈̝͠ ͕̍̃ḏ̶ͧ̋̎ẻ̡̥͍̗͉̳ṕ̳͖r̻͉ͦ̋̓̌̽ͩ̈́ē̴̜̗̝̽͒s͍̰͎̖̜̜̾͂ͪ̒s̾̕i͂̓̇̀ȯ͛͊ͦ̀ͥ҉̭̻̠͕̙n̲̺̤̥̻ͅ.̠̯̥͖̔̓͋́ ͎̠̗̪̜S͓̪͓̻̥͇͆u̝̰͕͔͍̭̇ͨc̷̳̻̣͓͋̔cͩ̇ͦͫ̉͏̠̯̫u̝̤̹̻m̲̻̬̙ͮ̈́͑̃b̵̥̻̣̎ͥ̈́͌ͪͭͨ ̷̤͆t̺̳͒͂̇̍ͅo̬̹̼̭͓̹̻ͨ͢ ̟̩ͭ̃̇̈́͐̃y͙̟̤̰̆ơ͖̘͉̖̇̐̆͊͒̈̉u̩̒̒ŗͦͭ͛ͣͦͤ̍ ͏̦̪w̛͈̚e̵͖͛̒̉͆͆a̜̼̯̫̔̒́k̴͔̰͚͎̃̏͂ͩ͆̐n͈̙̓̽̎ͬeͦ̊ͫ̌҉͇͓̘̻̟s̻̱͇͖ͬ̊s̩͚͇͑ͣ.͙̉͗̒͑̍̔ͥ͢

ZALG0 dealt 500 damage!

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Everybody Hurts

“is love supposed to hurt…....._this_ bad?” — ~x-hypo-x, deviantART

ZALG0

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

You dealt 1025 damage!

B̥͉̻̫͒̐̉͌͊ͨ͢e̝̮̰͐͋͛̂͝c͚̞̥̪̦̖͔̾͜ŏ̭̼͙̦̙ͫ̾̚͘m̨̜͔ͬe͒̓̈́͂̽͊ ̹͎̮ͣ̓̽̎̽͂͡o͖̙͑n̹̭̰̗̞̥͖͌ͨ̈̐̃e̡̩̳͆̐ͧͥͭ̿̍ ̺̫̞̳͙̥w̞̹̞̘͇͍̺̉ͪͬͨ͆͋ͧi̧̭̬ͩͯ͆̄t̻̰̱̻͈͓͙́̑̆ͫ̒̀̀h̤̑̐͋̾̂̍̂ ͔̗̪͖͎͎̂̚͟ͅt̞̥͙͈ͬ͊ͯ͂̐̑h͇ͮ̃̔̊ͪ̚ȩ̫̙̺̌͌ ̣̰͇̟͙͠ͅͅp̫̬̝͕̱͍̗̊͛ͦ̓a̭̝͕͖̋̽ͥ͆ͪͯǐ̘͇̬͍̮̣̅̄̂ͣ͢n̤̓͗ͪͭ̆̚ ͖̯̝̲̥̖̂ͥ͒ý̨̫͙̜̘̤̼̿̋̉̂̓o̝̙͈͆̏͌͠ų̜̮̲̺̭̬̭̌̍̏ͦ̆͒ ͇͂̐̇fͪ́̍ͮͬ̃͟e̼͕̿̔e̦̻͔ͨ͑̈̿̊͑ͬl̛ͯ.̩̜̰̻̲̙͂͝ ̺͎͚̥̟̜͊̑ͯ́E̡ͭͤ͗ͪ͑ͬmͣ̉̓̽́b̖̞ͦͬͫ̅͑̚r̟̭̳̈ͅa̤ͫc͍̻͕͖̜͕̫̀ë͈̜͔̰̹͉́ͅ ̖̏̎̐i̸̱͔͖̭͇̐̽̏͑ͦ̈́͛t̥͚̝̿ͯ̀́̐̎͋.̷̪̥̗̦̹̊̓ ̿E̬̝ͤ̓͜m̻̞͔ͫ͊bͧ̓r͎̜̾a̼̜͔̪̍̑c̹̼̺͔ê̜̬̘͖̻͇ͣ́ͯ̕ ̵̹̠̦͐ͪͣͯ͒m͆͑̅ͥ͛e̸.̪̱̜͛́

ZALG0 dealt 475 damage!

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Quoth the Raven

“When the going gets tough, the tough get a Uzi.” — Axl Rose

ZALG0

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

You dealt 525 damage!

Y̵̜̠̏o̪̓ŭ̩̦̲͂̓̚rͤ ́̋̎ͧ̍r̯̠̮͈̍e̻̟͌͗́̋ͯs̷̙̝͈̹̙̘̪̑o̝̜̹̞͑ḽ̹̀ͤ͆̎͋̉v͚̘̳̖̜̟ͩ̽̀̆ȇ̱̖̥̽̾͘ ̙͙̬̹͈̩͆s͙̯̱ͨ̉ͫ͑̅ù̱̊̅̍͋́r͈͇͎͕̳̹͂̈́̚͘p̈́r̸͈̼̫͔ͪͮ̉̒̚i̟̼͂͗̔̓̋̎s̗̝̥̙̊͊̈ͥ̒̆̚ê҉̮̻s͕͑̐ ̨͍̤̗̖͖̘̪̓ͭm͙̤̲̈́̃͌ͥ̓̂͝ę̲̆ͫ̐̊ͪ̎.̌͂͂̀͋̅ͥ͏̪̝͎ ̗̜̝ͅY̰̣͓͜o̓̄̇̽̋u̜͞ ̣̰̰͖̠̖͕͋ͥ͗̋̆̉͑a̷̠̤͍͓͍̍ͩͦ͂͌r̯̼̞̰̞̜̟̔ͯͬė̻͉̳̪͖͉͋ ̰͍̞̲d͉͉͎̞̲̤̋̏ḭ͍̪̊̔f̰̳͕̐f͍̟͚̥̱͒̀ͮͯe̾͏͙̙͈̼r̼̥͙̜͕̺ͫͮ͊ͨ̅ͨͤ͜ẹ̞̥͖̔̀n̝̖̬̥̳͍̥ͯ̎̒ͧt͍̫̩̜̻̥̦̅̓̌̇͒.̋̈́ͪ̽͠ ̢̆̈͛͑ͯ̽ͨW̞͇͉͕͎̼̠̎̌̑͑̉̂e͛̃a̠̝͑ͣ̐̌ͫḳ͕̜̤͔̉͢,̛ ̫̖̀ͣb̙̐̏̔͠u̖̪̭̯͍͚͘ͅṭ̙͉̰̉͋ͥ ̢̝ͪ̅̆ͦͤ̏ͦd̮̞̦̤̹̚͡i̡̫ͧ̅̆ͭ̏̅f̐̂̇ͤͥ̀͜f͇̝̲͒ͩ̂̌̌̈̍e̙̱̙̊ͩr͖͉͔̭͕̫̈ͅe̮̞̹̮̱ͥ̔̔ͭͭ̃͟n̤͚t͚̦̝͕.͔̱̩̤̿̅̒́ͤ̆͠

ZALG0 dealt 530 damage!

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Everybody Hurts.

“to me, everyone’s wearing a mask only when they are alone, that they actually take of their superficial outter coat that they hide behind. to me, my outer layer helps me to hide my feelings. its sort of my thing to not let people know how easily is for them to hurt me.” — minimalistic, wordpress.com

ZALG0

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

You dealt 1100 damage!

I̥̞̗͔̥̜ͪͫͩ̌͐́ͧn͓̮͚̩̭̿̓͆ͧ͐t̎͋͏͙r̖͕ͩ̓̽ȉ̢̞̗͍̔ͦg̑͛ͦ͆ụ̔̓͒͊͠i̡̙͉̖͐ͦ̋̌̐̾̄n̾̑ͨg̩̝͚̽ͮ͒̈̂͞.͌͏ ̡͈̪̩̼͖͇͕̓̾̀̍I͚̰̝̼͂͒ͨ̏̎̀ẗ̉ͩ͡ ̤̤͍̭̾̓͠s͚̦̖̝̩͍͑͋ͩ̉̐̔̇e͎̹̦̟͗ͪ͊̑̇̅e̙͔͕͗͛͒̅̾̑m̱̥̰͈̍̍̓͡ş̯͚̥̌ͭͭ̑̌ ̪͓͌̃̈́ͨ͞I̯͕̦͖̱ͪ́̕ ̨͙͇̟h̹̹̪̘̺̤̀̍́̊ͅa̺̖͉ͅv͎̦͙͛̓̓̍̒e͈̣ͬ ̼̜̦͓ͦ̃ͥb̴͎̙̹̬̖̤̗ͯ̒̍̋̌ẻ̡̥̮̖͉͓̻̏̔e̪̰̺̒͌̂ͨ̒̈̒ͅn̸̦̰͕͚͎̔ͪ̑̀ͤ͋́ ̛̘͈̣̙͕̦͇̓̀̇b̡̪͊͆ͦ̓͆̈́ȩ͖̘̞͇ͮ̆s̨ͨ̈̅̔͆t͕̤̖̜̟͖͕́̄̏̀ẹ͇͎̩̞̲ͮͩ͆̆̀̆ḍ̦̰̻̮̃ͥ.̘̰̘̝̗͍̉̐ͥ͢

̲ͨ͒͠I̗̤̦ͭ͑̽ͦ̏̆ ̢̬̦̭̫̲̙̓̊͑̿͒̐ẘ̴̐̿ͬ̎i̜̓͊͘l̼̜̣͓̣̰ͭ̿̓̅̀l͔̟͓͈̠̑ ̱͙͇͇͋ͯ͊̾n̰̤̟͓̙͇ͤͮọ͇̖̭̼͓͋̈ͬ̿t͇̙͔̠̻̮̺̅̏́ ̵͍̫̝̤̯͙̣̈́ͥ̎̋͑ͭ̋b̫̟̯̭̗ȅ̡g̷̼̜̩ͩ̌̇̚ ̵̹̙̠̩̱̦̓̊̈f͓̟̱̖̀̊̅̐̿̏̉͠ö̯ȓͦ͛ͮ͊͒͊ ̆̇҉m̡̘̺̼̪̩̞ȩ̣͛̏̾ͩ̽r̢̯͖̺̠̃ͫc͔͓̻̦̃͊y͚͂ͩͫ͐ͯ.̗͙̻

ZALG0 dealt 590 damage!

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Post Depressing Lyrics

“They could care less/As long as someone’ll bleed/So darken your clothes/Or strike a violent pose/Maybe they’ll leave you alone, but not me” — My Chemical Romance

ZALG0

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

You dealt 450 damage!

ZALG0 HAS BEEN DEFEATED!
Stuff will resume tomorrow. Yes! Last sTalk to write!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!