Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Final Fantasy XIII ?
Poll: Final Fantasy XIII...
You must be logged in to vote.

Techno_Viking

Avatar: 171243 2010-01-29 08:14:52 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 59 Troll

PRETTY MUCH MERC 2.O

yesterday i finally beat the game after only 60 hours playtime considering the first half of the game which rather is a looong tutorial than a real part of the game.

i admit that i had doubts about the battle system but after a couple of hours it really liked it but its nothing compared to clbumical turn-based battlesystem imo!

i was more disappointed than pleased by the game, even though it had quite good parts in the second half… Log in to see images!

after the twelfth and now the thirteenth title of the final fantasy series i think square enix really made bad mistakes in important parts of the game be it the leveling- or battlesystem!

hawkmbumacre

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I agree with you square enix used to make really good games but then they decided to

become a more spikey haired, whiny wanker, anime game. Log in to see images!

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Voted Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Square-Enix seems to have a double strategy: While the Dragon Quest series hasn’t changed much from Super Nintendo over Playstation to Playstation 2, Final Fantasy became more and more a Western style RPG. First, they took away huge parts of the fantasy and replaced it with technology, then they got rid of the clbumical gameplay, just to become more Western-oriented. Finally, the Kojima-Syndrome: cinematic sequences, even more CGI movies, storytelling with in-game graphics, less actual playing.

If the game had a different name, no chocobos a slightly different overall design, you couldn’t tell it was a Final Fantasy game. I mean, bestias/aeons transforming into a motorbike? Game over if your main character in the party dies? No shops/cities to discover?

I can’t wait for Dragon Quest X Log in to see images!

Mister Pugs

Avatar: 218412 2010-01-02 02:22:05 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 54 Emo Kid

I love everyone ITT

Haven’t even played XIII yet, but I can’t wait for XIV! It’s gonna be another FF MMO! Aren’t those just the best?

Seriously though, I’d rather search for my IX that is somewhere in the attic that’s fulls of spiders that I am scared of than purchase XIII..

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Eh, I’ll just wait until I can get it used for cheap like I have with every FF game.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!