Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Hell I been drinking - here's the truth

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

yo cs just checking in again to make sure everybody thinks that anybody calling me out on my very special bull**** means that they have been trolled haha because even though i said that acting like you dont care is a sign of weakness before what i meant was that it is a sign of weakness when it is convenient for me to call it that

no i dont care if you call me a worthless hypocrite but when i dont care it is a sign of mental fortitude do you get it now

hey as an aside did anyone think it was weird how i keep talking about people on forumwarz having no taste but i talked about how normal people might commonly react to dog poop it is almost like normal people wouldnt actually think anything about ****ing dog **** they pbumed on the street and i am the tasteless one for thinking that this was a solid analogy also i called you a dork and said i would jack off on your face because i am so ****ing clbumy

everybody has to play by my rules except for me

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

yo cs just checking in again to make sure everybody thinks that anybody calling me out on my very special bull**** means that they have been trolled haha because even though i said that acting like you dont care is a sign of weakness before what i meant was that it is a sign of weakness when it is convenient for me to call it that

no i dont care if you call me a worthless hypocrite but when i dont care it is a sign of mental fortitude do you get it now

hey as an aside did anyone think it was weird how i keep talking about people on forumwarz having no taste but i talked about how normal people might commonly react to dog poop it is almost like normal people wouldnt actually think anything about ****ing dog **** they pbumed on the street and i am the tasteless one for thinking that this was a solid analogy also i called you a dork and said i would jack off on your face because i am so ****ing clbumy

everybody has to play by my rules except for me

The sad part is he’s trying really hard. (Trying hard is cool, it’s just when that’s all you can manage it’s a little sad.)

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

yeah i tried so hard ill be back in a few months to **** about the apprentice team editing it because it is obviously perfect

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

also lol at the metacommentary provided by cs on his own bull**** arguments

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

LoL TF2 IS Fur LAMERZZ11``1!!

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Celerysteve Posted:

I was just thinking that right now. Like everyone is all I hate wechall and before that it was I hate merc. It’s like who cares. It’s like we’re walking down the street and there’s a dog turd and I’m like, “meh, a dog turd” or you know, “lol, a dog turd” like a normal reaction. You’re, like “wait no, wait Celerysteve stop, we have to stop so I can I stand here and hate this dog turd” and you just stand there talking about this dog turd and waving your fist at it and it just a dog turd.

There’s that, and also you’re all like 12. You don’t have good taste. You don’t post anything good because if you do and nobody likes it you probably would cry so you act like you don’t care because that eliminates any risk of getting your feelings hurt. Then you take pride in it. You take pride in your weakness and deny it’s a weakness like it’s not obvious. What’s the one klan I saw in the thread, the “We don’t give a **** klan”? Ha, more like the “we are emotionally scarred and fragile klan”. You people are ****ing dorks. I’m going to jack off on your faces.

I heard he sang a good song

I heard he had a style

And so I came to see

And listen for a while

And there he was this young boy

A stranger to my eyes

Strumming my pain with his fingers

Singing my life with his words

Killing me softy with his song

Killing me softly with his song

Telling my whole life with his words

I felt all flushed with fever

Embarrbumed by the crowd

I felt he found my letters

And read each one out loud

I prayed that he would finish

But he just kept right on

Struming my pain with his fingers

Singing my life with his words

Killing me softy with his song

Telling my whole life with his words

ilu man

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!